• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Bitcoin & The End Of US 'Super Imperialism'

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A gun to your families head to hand over your cripto is not forcibly taken?
No, it's still given by choice, just a coerced choice. When things are taken you have no choice--your stuff is taken, you are irrelevant.

Last edited:

ds_mustang

Silver Miner
Reaction score
what countries?
There are many smaller countries where governments don't have the means to monitor and hassle their citizens about every aspect of their lives. But really there are entirely other ways of living where you hold citizenship in a country that pays no attention to you if you don't live there (note that is not the US) and then get residence in one or more other countries that don't pay much attention to you when you're not a citizen. You can travel around to wherever you find the lifestyle you want. You can be mobile, live as a citizen of the world, choose countries offering benefits for living there, lower your taxes, live less expensively, expand your business opportunities, etc.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are many smaller countries where governments don't have the means to monitor and hassle their citizens about every aspect of their lives. But really there are entirely other ways of living where you hold citizenship in a country that pays no attention to you if you don't live there (note that is not the US) and then get residence in one or more other countries that don't pay much attention to you when you're not a citizen. You can travel around to wherever you find the lifestyle you want. You can be mobile, live as a citizen of the world, choose countries offering benefits for living there, lower your taxes, live less expensively, expand your business opportunities, etc.
Where? Can you give a couple of names to these utopias?

ds_mustang

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Where? Can you give a couple of names to these utopias?
There is no utopia. There is the world with many countries each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Mexico right now is one of the freest countries as far as covid issues go and is good if you care about inexpensive living and avoiding "wokeness." Other central and south american countries are apparently pretty good too with pretty easy residence requirements--I hear a lot about Columbia, Costa Rica, and Panama. People in the US that want more freedom especially as far as using crypto and taxes can move to Puerto Rico on their US passport. Many small Caribbean countries offer citizenship with a beach life, low to zero taxes, and no big-brother government. I hear Portugal has programs to get residents that are attracting a lot of people from the US, especially crypto people. For setting up global businesses there's apparently good things about Dubia. I've seen some inexpensive homes with gorgeous views in Montenegro. I've heard of people moving to Malta, Indonesia, Thailand, and many other places I don't know enough to comment on.

The point isn't that any of those places are the perfect place to live. The point is the world has changed and the idea that the country you were born is where you're stuck is outdated. You can work from anywhere and video-commute. You can use crypto and you're free from the limits of traditional regional banking. There are ways to go out and find what best suits you (which might be several countries you travel between), you just have to do it.

Last edited:

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
crypto = int'l banker

brilliant, how they got the dupes to support it -- muh revolution.....lol

1. much harm done to real money (gold/silver) - the kryptonite of the int'l banker

2. superior electronic tracking/cataloguing the things the int'l banker wants to track

3. the ability to attack the anti-communists with a few keystrokes

4. the 'money' that will be used in the social credit system - communism on steroids

evil genius

the dupes arguments - muh privacy (false), muh digital gold (lol), it went up (of course it did...........you think that's an accident?)
Yeah, and I'm sure there are chips/gps in every gold and silver product too. Might even be some listening devices in there too. Look, if you've never noticed, government fooks up everything it touches. Crypto is free market through and through. Want to know how I know this? It works perfectly. And for the record, I've actually used it.

madhu

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Hudson article.
How central banks around the world were subsidizing American war machine and American welfare state. The London gold pool was always trying to sell an beat the price of gold down from 1961!. No other country in history has turned its debt into a reserve “asset”.
Never before,” Hudson writes, “has a bankrupt nation dared insist that its bankruptcy become the foundation of world economic policy, Debt is money. Not gold.

Hudson’s thesis was that America had forced other countries to pay for its wars regardless of whether they wanted to or not. Like a tribute system, but enforced without military occupation. “This was,” he writes, “something never before accomplished by any nation in history.”

In the past, nations sought to run payments surpluses in order to build up their gold reserves. But now all they were building up was a line of credit to the U.S. Government to finance its programs at home and abroad, programs which these central banks had no voice in formulating, and which were in some cases designed to secure foreign policy ends not desired by their governments.”

Hudson’s thesis was that America had forced other countries to pay for its wars regardless of whether they wanted to or not. Like a tribute system, but enforced without military occupation. “This was,” he writes, “something never before accomplished by any nation in history.”
The cost of doing business / development was to participate in this economic fraud. Resources, people of third world exploited. Like a drug addict, America has addiction to cheap oil, cheap money, and when an addict does not get his fix, go to fake wars.

So far all this is clear to many of us here, but how is the bit coin going to save or redeem this addiction? Too good to be true. Bitcoin cannot be confiscated? Not buying any more of that Bitcoin nonsense whatever it’s value may be

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm sure there are chips/gps in every gold and silver product too. Might even be some listening devices in there too. Look, if you've never noticed, government fooks up everything it touches. Crypto is free market through and through. Want to know how I know this? It works perfectly. And for the record, I've actually used it.
How was the FBI able to destroy Silk Road market if crypto is so perfect ? How did they find out the owners ? I understand they confiscated crypto too.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There is no utopia. There is the world with many countries each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Mexico right now is one of the freest countries as far as covid issues go and is good if you care about inexpensive living and avoiding "wokeness." I'm looking into real estate there now. Other central and south american countries are apparently pretty good too with pretty easy residence requirements--I hear a lot about Columbia, Costa Rica, and Panama. People in the US that want more freedom especially as far as using crypto and taxes can move to Puerto Rico on their US passport. Many small Caribbean countries offer citizenship with a beach life, low to zero taxes, and no big-brother government. I hear Portugal has programs to get residents that are attracting a lot of people from the US, especially crypto people. For setting up global businesses there's apparently good things about Dubia. I've seen some inexpensive homes with gorgeous views in Montenegro. I've heard of people moving to Malta, Indonesia, Thailand, and many other places I don't know enough to comment on.

The point isn't that any of those places are the perfect place to live. The point is the world has changed and the idea that the country you were born is where you're stuck is outdated. You can work from anywhere and video-commute. You can use crypto and you're free from the limits of traditional regional banking. There are ways to go out and find what best suits you (which might be several countries you travel between), you just have to do it.
I have a cousin, a retired super liberal former main street media reporter, that is constantly bragging how wonderful Portland Oregon is as a place to live. To me that isn't a "utopia" but to some it is meaning, to me, "utopia" is defined by the preferences of each individual.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have a cousin, a retired super liberal former main street media reporter, that is constantly bragging how wonderful Portland Oregon is as a place to live. To me that isn't a "utopia" but to some it is meaning, to me, "utopia" is defined by the preferences of each individual.
My bet he lives nowhere close to "CHOP", or shopped there.

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Black Friday sale on crypto. Don't miss it!

ETA: Bitcoin YTD: 86.75% Gold YTD: -5.95% Bitcoin 10 Year Return: 1,987,088% Gold 10 Year Return: -0.21%

Last edited:

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
How was the FBI able to destroy Silk Road market if crypto is so perfect ? How did they find out the owners ? I understand they confiscated crypto too.
I'm sure they just got sloppy thinking they couldn't be traced. But I'm sure there was quite the product trail since they were dealing in material things. Crypto may have been given up in that situation, but it can never be "confiscated". That's one of the great things about it.

Case in point. I have a hardware wallet with some crypto on it. You decide to "confiscate" it. Please tell me how you are going to do it? Sure you could torture me and kill my family, but in the end, I would be giving it to you. You will not take it without me giving it to you. I'll destroy my wallet and when the coast is clear, I'll get another one and access my crypto after the threat passes or I and my family are dead. Either way, you will not ever possess it. Get it, yet?

ds_mustang

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Silk road was a failure of Tor not crypto. Tor did manage to keep those running silk road away from the feds for a while but eventually the feds figured out where the silk road servers were and confiscated them. The crypto wallets on the servers were badly set up and had the Bitcoin wallet keys on them so once the feds grabbed them they had everything. Your crypto wallet is only as secure as your keys (or seed phrases which didn't exist yet back then), so if you keep your keys on your computer and anyone gets access to your computer they have access to your crypto. The same goes if you keep your keys or seed phrases backed up unencrypted somewhere they can be confiscated like your home or a safety deposit box.

Security can cut both ways. If you're so secure nobody can access your crypto but you, then when you die your crypto goes with you. If you have heirs, you need to store crypto keys in ways people can access after you die, like with a service like coinbase or a safety deposit box. That's less secure but hopefully you're not a highly wanted criminal running the biggest dark web drug server in the world.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"This time, it's DIFFERENT."

Yes, it's going to be different until it isn't.

Meaning that bitcoin hodlers will be right there with other victims/exposed perps depending on internet security to keep them secure or anonymous or their data protected.

Gold has worked as money for all recorded history. Compare that to the other...what's its track record, now...?

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Black Friday sale on crypto. Don't miss it!

ETA: Bitcoin YTD: 86.75% Gold YTD: -5.95% Bitcoin 10 Year Return: 1,987,088% Gold 10 Year Return: -0.21%

you mean i can collect some shekels along the path to crypto tyranny? pretty cool

the cope process

it's a revolution! fail

it's secret/private! fail

it's going to save us from the int'l banker - he will not matter anymore! fail

it went up! (and at same time the quality of your/family life is degraded) -- is that a win?

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Meaning that bitcoin hodlers will be right there with other victims/exposed perps depending on internet security to keep them secure or anonymous or their data protected.

Gold has worked as money for all recorded history. Compare that to the other...what's its track record, now.
Yeah dude, you are not informing me of anything. I own PM's and even some mining stonks too. But I do appreciate the same ole tired response that a lot of ya'll like to regurgitate.
you mean i can collect some shekels along the path to crypto tyranny? pretty cool

the cope process

it's a revolution! fail

it's secret/private! fail

it's going to save us from the int'l banker - he will not matter anymore! fail

it went up! (and at same time the quality of your/family life is degraded) -- is that a win?
None of this is true, yet. I choose actual cryptocurrency and I hope you will too. Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's) are not cryptos. CBDC's are what you should fear and for good reason.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah dude, you are not informing me of anything. I own PM's and even some mining stonks too. But I do appreciate the same ole tired response that a lot of ya'll like to regurgitate.

None of this is true, yet. I choose actual cryptocurrency and I hope you will too. Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's) are not cryptos. CBDC's are what you should fear and for good reason.

yes it is. accelerate your cope to the last stage -- it does nothing (or more likely, harms) society -- it just went up

dont want to give the wrong impression -- i've raked in some shekels on ether. but i clearly see the tool as the int'l banker

laughing at --- the mystery (cia) figure that 'invented' bitcoin. takes a real 'tard to buy that bs

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
yes it is. accelerate your cope to the last stage -- it does nothing (or more likely, harms) society -- it just went up

dont want to give the wrong impression -- i've raked in some shekels on ether. but i clearly see the tool as the int'l banker

laughing at --- the mystery (cia) figure that 'invented' bitcoin. takes a real 'tard to buy that bs
HFSR. I really need to borrow your crystal ball and get a hold of your informant.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
12 years baby

Breaking down Bitcoin myths

The real story:

Bitcoin has gone through multiple price cycles over the course of over 12 years — and has recovered each time to achieve new highs.

As with any new technology, boom and bust cycles are expected. For example, at the end of the dot.com era in the nineties, Amazon stock nosedived from around $100 to just $5, only to become one of the most valuable companies in the world in the subsequent decades.

Some major Bitcoin investors believe that Bitcoin’s oscillations form a pattern typical of young markets.

Bitcoin, they say, will surge and recede with smaller swings and longer durations between them until at some point in the future it settles into relative stability. But only time will tell.