• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BOEING 737 MAX 90 degree climb - Fantastic

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Holy Bat Shit, I want to get a ride on this !!!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ballsy fucker. Wouldn't want to be around if someone tried that with a plane with a few hundred cycles on it's wings. He probably took a year's service life off it with that stunt.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I like how, at the beginning of Zed's posted video, there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen that reads - "Flown by Boeing test pilots. Do not attempt."

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ballsy fucker. Wouldn't want to be around if someone tried that with a plane with a few hundred cycles on it's wings. He probably took a year's service life off it with that stunt.
Probably didnt over stress it....im sure it was a test flight with low fuel load and no cargo load
Absolutely stressful, but those guys are not going to put their lives too far out on a limb.
The ride in a big ole blumber bus like that has to be unique. I would imagine it to be smoooooth, compared to a shaky, nimble fighter, designed for such a stunt.

This is putting a fighter to it's max. stress !! This gets wild at the 3 min mark.
Some of these maneuvers were a death knell only a few years back.

Last edited: