• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bonding on Father's Day 2019.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nice! I understand those rotary magazines typically do a sucky job feeding, which is why I never invested in any

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nice! I understand those rotary magazines typically do a sucky job feeding, which is why I never invested in any
I picked it up for a joke. $35 shipped. It has never had a problem with me shooting, but he loaded it with some shit ammo he had laying around.
I have a shit load of glock magazines that are flawless. This drum was just for fun.
I will tell you, that red dot that costs peanuts eliminates any issues with quick target aquision. I did have to sight it in at home using a laser bullet, then final on target. No issues since. Normal pistol range I cannot miss the chest area of the target. Did plan on coverting this one to a SBR, but I think I will buy the upper in another caliber. This is 9mm, I want to go .45 ACP or perhaps .40. The lower can use many uppers. Very easy to change over, just like a M4. Couple pins. Even comes in white for winter fighting.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I should mention this pistol is often seen in science fiction movies.

lol