• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BREAKING: FBI’S MCCABE JUST SURRENDERED! CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY TRUMP TO BE EXPOSED IN JUST 4 DAYS

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I think Mike59 has had too much VAT 69 there. Jus' Sayin'

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I think Mike59 has had too much VAT 69 there. Jus' Sayin'
That guy drinks like a fish if you take him at his word. lol

Oh for god sake, take McCabe's testimony NOW not in 3 days. Way too many powerful people with too much to lose. This is the same "Andy" whose office is mentioned in those emails. If this guy is actually going to spill anything of value then Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Hillary, Barry, and a mess of others have a whole lot to lose by letting this guy open his yap.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
let's be clear, he was supposed to testify this week and did not,

he is only going in front of congress, and that is it

the guy is sensationalizing the whole thing, and knowing DC, nothing will be exposed,

we shall see, but the guy didn't make it to that position by being stupid. Meaning I don't see him coming clean item by item.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, they all hide behind the shield of "national security" and the CONgress creatures let them. That's not oversight...it's a joke. A joke on the American people. I watched one of the CONgress creatures drilling Wray? over and over about a simple application for a warrant presented to a FISA court and he didn't answer. How the heck can a warrant application be secret? Even the appearance of a federal government that respects the 4th Amendment has been wiped away.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I saved it in my fave's... shit waTched a part but like the cornhole said I'm to drunk to chase this chicken; or was it taste?
Bombers scannned us?

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
let's be clear, he was supposed to testify this week and did not,

he is only going in front of congress, and that is it

the guy is sensationalizing the whole thing, and knowing DC, nothing will be exposed,

we shall see, but the guy didn't make it to that position by being stupid. Meaning I don't see him coming clean item by item.
Precisely! All this sensationalism over the past year or two is getting old and quite pathetic. It started when Trump announced his candidacy and has been running rampart across just about every subject one can imagine. It's like a nightmare run amok! It's all just bullshit put out there by sensationalistic attention whores yet we keep sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for these happenings that never occur!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If this thing is what it appears to be, then it could indeed make watergate look like a squirt gun fight as Greg Hunter has stated.

Then you have to get into why these people are/were willing to take such risks to stop Trump. Benghazi investigation, Podesta's emails, Hillary's private server, seems there are a whole lot of bodies buried in the desert and these people are going to extreme lengths to ensure nobody figures out where to dig.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
When will the contents of Weiners laptop be revealed?
The NYC chief of police said there are such horrible atrocities on the laptop that they are worse than any Stephen King novel...
Who has Weiners laptop now?....
Last I'd heard, the FBI had the lappy and was sifting through stuff. Probably trying to figure out what would hurt hillary and her girlfriend so they can delete it. Information seemed to be flowing from FBI ---> State Dept.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ernment-documents-were-on-weiners-laptop.html

The article alleges that it was the result of a Judicial Watch FOIA request that got the ball rolling.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
REMEMBER, WE have TWO PARTIES in "control" of American Politics and NEITHER wanted this president.
His current administration is still run mostly by people of the previous president or people set on the old, established , GOP agenda.
Any movement on this president's agenda is either "slow walked" by GOP or "stonewalled" by Obama PROGS. IMO

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
REMEMBER, WE have TWO PARTIES in "control" of American Politics and NEITHER wanted this president.
Fixed it for ya.
WE have ONE PARTY who are following NWO orders to control THE WORLD and they have everyone at each others throats. They love it when a plan comes together.

Don't believe that? Then why don't the list of richest include rothchilds? Just askin........ gates hated, zuckerberg hated, bushes hated, kennedy's hated, oppenhimer and rothchilds loved?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I am open to compromise.......nuke Mecca and Watchingtown. We could cure peace and have world cancer in one act!

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone else wish they could move into a van down by a river someplace warm where you could lay around, fish, watch the water flow by, and just zone out?

Getting really tired of all the BS - just watched this guy this morning, explains a lot, get out the popcorn :popcorn: and just watch the freak show taking place. Video is 20 minutes long and he does ramble some. Then I might have fallen asleep there for a short nap. whistle:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Anyone else wish they could move into a van down by a river someplace warm where you could lay around, fish, watch the water flow by, and just zone out?

Getting really tired of all the BS - just watched this guy this morning, explains a lot, get out the popcorn :popcorn: and just watch the freak show taking place. Video is 20 minutes long and he does ramble some. Then I might have fallen asleep there for a short nap. whistle:

He's entertaining and I hope he's right. There's definitely a different atmosphere surrounding this presidency than any I can recall. Regardless of the outcome, Trump's presidency has made politics entertaining. Same guy had a chat with Stefan Molyneux after Flynn was entrapped into pleading guilty.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
exactly shootist,

typical internet click bait ...............

the lack of integrity in 2 leggers,

I am so over this whole internet thing,
I run into that website from links on WhatReallyHappened - turn it off immediately - all baloney. Like most of the internet has become.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Everybody's smart but no one's in jail

makes no sense to me so, I'm going with what Trump is having

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The conspiracy to remove Trump has been exposed on multiple fronts and those behind it and nothing has been done to date and I doubt nothing will be done.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The conspiracy to remove Trump has been exposed on multiple fronts and those behind it and nothing has been done to date and I doubt nothing will be done.
I'm fairly certain you meant to convey otherwise, and I hope your doubtful double-negative is correct.

I therefore hope that justice will be served.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
K, buds: I just might have been lit when I responded to this thread...and I am sure I was and still is but look how many responses have accumulated and still; nothing.

I'm not sure if the mud burrowing toads can be caught or if they need be electrocuted....but dammit they keep f'n up the yard they do.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
K, buds: I just might have been lit when I responded to this thread...and I am sure I was and still is but look how many responses have accumulated and still; nothing.

I'm not sure if the mud burrowing toads can be caught or if they need be electrocuted....but dammit they keep f'n up the yard they do.
No worries Mike.....enjoy every moment you have on his planet....they are very few