• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

walkingnam

Reaction score
A couple of questions:

- How did Arredondo get on the Uvalde CISD? I would of thought that there would have been some sort of election at the least. Did I miss that? Or was it a revolt of the elected officials against the local voters?

- A woman from Uvalde gave the CISD board an legitimate out for getting rid of Arrendo. It seems to me that a back room deal was done to keep him on the board while on a leave of absence. Or lawyers got involved and Arrendondo keeps him job. The citizens of Uvalde get another short shaft (this time from the school board).

- Arrendondo has given the citizens of Uvalde the gift that keep on giving and reinforced by the CISD.

Does any texan on the board have the hutspah to do the right thing. Or do then not know what the right thing is.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
- How did Arredondo get on the Uvalde CISD? I would of thought that there would have been some sort of election at the least. Did I miss that? Or was it a revolt of the elected officials against the local voters?
You missed it...
[Forwarded from Jack Posobiec]
View attachment 264807
People need to understand that Pete Arredondo isn't the police chief for all of Uvalde

He is the chief of the Uvalde school police

The school was his sole priority