• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

California’s Recall Is a Revolt Against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Progressive Agenda

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
California’s Recall Is a Revolt Against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Progressive Agenda (15 min 39 sec):

Published on Sep 1, 2021 by ReasonTV​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1631067608800.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
opposition should promoted a mexican challenger instead of an african

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Africans are all the rage these days and popular candidates because of it. Elections are fake so it don't matter who they prop up there

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Newsome's gang will cheat and steal the recall election thus proving his Progressive Agenda

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that would have only encouraged those illegals who reside here, to cast a vote

i'm not sure, but, that used to be illegal and was similar to burning up the Constitution

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Newsome's gang will cheat and steal the recall election thus proving his Progressive Agenda
No elections can nor will be trusted at this point. Not by me anyway! I'm not that gullible nor that stupid!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'll be off to the sidelines, when the competition begins to heat up, over who's flag should burn first

:popcorn:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We dont have cable, but I saw some commercials the other day at someone elses house that does have cable and in that time two commercials about this. Bernie, Pocahontas and I heard even Biden is getting involved. They are really pushing the propaganda on this one. Republican anti-vaxxers want to take over CA and all this other fear based bs. Lots of people here still eat that up...

During the lockdowns DEMOCRATS in San Francisco were protesting Newscum lets hope they didn't forget.

I've always thought voting didn't mean shit, but they sure go a long way to cheat, which makes me think it might matter to a certain degree or thats all part of the act.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I've always thought voting didn't mean shit, but they sure go a long way to cheat, which makes me think it might matter to a certain degree or thats all part of the act.
i have too but i've held onto one idea, with 55 Electoral Votes.....

:secret:

and so few, in power, say so little about this State

i've seen this passive / aggressive stance before, that's partly how they get pedophilia laws passed in the middle of the night, under cover of subterfuge, someone else is to blame...and things only get worse year after year

i remember Wilson, Dukemajian not so much...then it all went to hell, politically speaking as the economy in this state is so large, it's as large as many foreign countries...top ten

that's takes a lot of 'work' to crush an economy like that...but they're doing a might fine job, i'd still guess: 20% solid unemployed, legit unemployed

i'm still out but i get the sentiment, because i never wanted to lose mine, but it's so damaged from the Truth, i really kinda don't care anymore...they're doing exactly what they want to do, even the recall is completely suspicious...to rid the man of the limelight, so we don't connect him to murder, iyam

but knowing that and paying $10 will still only get me a bottle of beer at a bar

:summer:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Chuck Callesto

@ChuckCallesto

·
5h

BREAKING REPORT: Republicans in California's San Fernando Valley Having Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘THEY ALREADY VOTED’ – Even Though They Had Not...

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I hope ol Larry wins. Back when I'd listen to radio and the news in genreal, I always liked him. He's black so those racist moron communists in California will probably elect him.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When is the Cali "election"?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

just because some of us may choose to look like other people, other genders, in this case, a ghost, doesn't mean we're all stupid

many here in Ca understand we're going to have to maintain some type of Freedom in order to carry on scaring the shit out of the rest of the country.....

i've been saying this for years, most 'californians' living in other States, weren't even born here...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I laugh at folks who still think that voting matters. it doesn't! It hasn't for some time now.

there's a chance, if i view this differently:

this entire process, the Recall, may be their Achilles heel, it may be the cause of it all to unravel.....

i'm praying contiuously for a full-retard-meltdown, from any leader in this State, some type of catch-phrase, something that can become the Fad Word for the month....

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just sent mine in today. Tomorrow is the last day.

The propaganda is so thick out here. My favorite one is "Larry Elder is against common sense lock downs". The Democrats just crack me up. They do that same bullshit with gun control. Just tack common sense onto any topic and people who lack common sense vote for it becuase they secretly know they dont have any of it left...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just sent mine in today. Tomorrow is the last day.

The propaganda is so thick out here. My favorite one is "Larry Elder is against common sense lock downs". The Democrats just crack me up. They do that same bullshit with gun control. Just tack common sense onto any topic and people who lack common sense vote for it becuase they secretly know they dont have any of it left...
we've already arrived at the point where our children know more than we do, so, with a bit of 'common sense', we'll do just fine

sarc... :rotf:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Larry Elder is against common sense lock downs
Sense is NOT at all common in America....or anywhere else in this society for that matter! Those days are long gone and the only people throwing that term around out there are the communists

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not vetted by me but i think it's real:

1631573057630.png

THIS, this right here, ^ THIS is some of the Show Me i've been expecting to see...

Thanks Sheriff

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ca Inland Counties will be some of the fiercest opposition to communism this place has...and lots of those folks simply moved from the coast

We're Everywhere

i just have to gauge how this goes, tomorrow is Recall Day...since no one listens to me, there will be lots of conservatives voting tomorrow, there will be the need for the communists to change tens of millions of votes

the MSM won't tell us a thing.....ahead of schedule, so, tomorrow i'll either watch them Gloat or Cry...

if they begin to tell me what has transpired will be Good For Me, i'll know we lost

whereas, if they tell me to begin to prepare as Life Is Now Over, i'll just presume We Won! probably because they couldn't cheat that fast...

final note is a question:
How long before we'll know the Results? Tuesday Night, Wednesday Morning
or
Thursday Morning, August 16 but the year will be 2022?

idk,

Let The Fun Continue!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I laugh at folks who still think that voting matters. it doesn't! It hasn't for some time now.
If you don't show up how will you know if you have already voted?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If you don't show up how will you know if you have already voted?

My wife and I will vote in person, and we will bring our mail-in ballots with us, just in case we are told that we already voted.

And now that I know how the electronic voting system works, we will be sure to photograph our completed ballot printouts prior to putting them in the tallying machine (shredder).

Fun times!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
My wife and I "voted," and we were both relieved to learn that we had not voted yet when we arrived at the polling place.

The guy assisting my wife was very nice, but the one "helping" me seemed to go out of his way to make the process difficult, even wanting to destroy my mail-in ballot, because "someone" might try to vote twice.

The irony!

Looking forward to the results, followed by the egregious fraud.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My wife and I will vote in person, and we will bring our mail-in ballots with us, just in case we are told that we already voted.

And now that I know how the electronic voting system works, we will be sure to photograph our completed ballot printouts prior to putting them in the tallying machine (shredder).

Fun times!
i'm uncertain what good this will do, none of us actually are made aware whether or not our ballots were changed, counted, tossed or not....

you'll have proof that won't go anywhere and you'll not be able to vet it in any way......

what am i missing?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
i'm uncertain what good this will do, none of us actually are made aware whether or not our ballots were changed, counted, tossed or not....

you'll have proof that won't go anywhere and you'll not be able to vet it in any way......

what am i missing?

One of these?

Recall_Noisome_Ballot.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
o.k. so, our personal vote is really no longer a Secret...

i knew that

them changing our votes isn't really a secret anymore either....

i got it, to make it more secure, we've now been identified

got it!

one of these days i'll be happy again, when they bring back honest government and a truthful media and bankers who'll not abuse my money while it's in their care...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Has counting begun?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Serious?