• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

California Mafia

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Info wars video doesn't link but the video was one I hadn't seen - it explains a lot about what is happening in Mexiforniastan...
Here's the brief synopsis:

RENEGADE STATE: The Four Families Of California And The Private Company That Controls The Internet
Exposing the 4 families that have ruled California politics for 80 years. And Obama’s transfer of Internet control from the US Government to an independent California company.

For 80 years the Brown, Newsom, Pelosi, and Getty families have ruled over the State of California. Turning it into the economic and social disaster that we see today.

And in On October 1, 2016, right before Donald Trump won the election, President Obama transferred full control of the internet from the U.S. Government, to an independent California non-profit organization called ICAAN.

In a cyberwar scenario, the U.S. government may not have control over the internet.

Here's a you tube link:
As Johnny Carson's sidekick, Ed McMahon, used to say - "I did not know that"

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's great to know who the enemy is

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
California has the appearance, to me, to be a 'final resting place' of either American Freedom or Modern Communism

i haven't placed a bet yet...but so far, personally, i've got better odds on We The People
(I Love the 'Underdog')

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just think if somebody coughed on them and they fell over a week later? Would be lots of sunshine that morning.