• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Cat food can shortage now

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say this thread has gone to the dogs, but well, comon man, you know... the thing....

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My cats are weird, I cook them steak or hamburger, tuna and some of them won't eat it or much of it. They are addicted to that fancy feast crack stuff.
I found this and wondered if your day started like this too..lol

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
20210527_145435.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I found this and wondered if your day started like this too..lol

I know this behavior. I don’t recall if I’ve posted this already, but you can train your cat not to wake you up early for food. It’s all about association. When I first got my cat, she was waking me up at 3AM-4AM, like that, every morning. It took me awhile to figure out what the deal was. Kitty wanted fed. It’s all about food, as I’m sure you know.

Here is the solution. It worked for me. I figured out what was going on and why. I decided there must be a time I was willing to wake up and feed the little stinker and decided it was 6AM. So, I set an alarm on my phone and picked a specific sound. For me, it happened to be chimes. Then decided, no matter what, no matter how she pestered me, I would not give in and get up to feed her until we heard the alarm. The “breakfast song.” I did not feed her, ever, until that alarm went off. It took some time; a matter of months for it to really kick in, but it kicked in. Kitty rarely tries to wake me up early, anymore. I won’t say she is 100% compliant, but nearly so. If you have this problem, give it a try,

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'd lived with cats much of my life - my mother had one, then two, then three, and after they went, she got more. I thought old-age would get me out of the cat-house; but Man plans and God laughs. I found it my role to be living close by in her final years, in fact moving back in, the last 18 months.

Worked well, with the railroad life...but, cats.

I don't dislike cats, but too much of a good thing isn't so good. Cats don't share well - not dinner dishes and not litter boxes. There were lots of surprise puddles in the kitchen or under beds in unused bedrooms...

...but I can't say I ever got awakened by the cats wanting to be fed. After a full night of chasing around the house, they were ready for morning naps. The "breakfast song" was the electric can opener. Didn't matter what time of day - if you wanted to see cats, just run the can opener, and up they'd pop.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know this behavior. I don’t recall if I’ve posted this already, but you can train your cat not to wake you up early for food. It’s all about association. When I first got my cat, she was waking me up at 3AM-4AM, like that, every morning. It took me awhile to figure out what the deal was. Kitty wanted fed. It’s all about food, as I’m sure you know.

Here is the solution. It worked for me. I figured out what was going on and why. I decided there must be a time I was willing to wake up and feed the little stinker and decided it was 6AM. So, I set an alarm on my phone and picked a specific sound. For me, it happened to be chimes. Then decided, no matter what, no matter how she pestered me, I would not give in and get up to feed her until we heard the alarm. The “breakfast song.” I did not feed her, ever, until that alarm went off. It took some time; a matter of months for it to really kick in, but it kicked in. Kitty rarely tries to wake me up early, anymore. I won’t say she is 100% compliant, but nearly so. If you have this problem, give it a try,
Ill give it a try, the little stinker does the 3-4 am thing too. Its just like the cartoon, This will be a show down of wills...

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'd lived with cats much of my life - my mother had one, then two, then three, and after they went, she got more. I thought old-age would get me out of the cat-house; but Man plans and God laughs. I found it my role to be living close by in her final years, in fact moving back in, the last 18 months.

Worked well, with the railroad life...but, cats.

I don't dislike cats, but too much of a good thing isn't so good. Cats don't share well - not dinner dishes and not litter boxes. There were lots of surprise puddles in the kitchen or under beds in unused bedrooms...

...but I can't say I ever got awakened by the cats wanting to be fed. After a full night of chasing around the house, they were ready for morning naps. The "breakfast song" was the electric can opener. Didn't matter what time of day - if you wanted to see cats, just run the can opener, and up they'd pop.
no cats don't share well If you want all that lovey , dovey sharing stuff you have to get a dog.. :rotf:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I have one cat that wants treats three or fours times a night and does that to me (short of the bat of course)

I fall asleep in seconds so haven’t really addressed it

I’ll try the ring tone a try

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
my cat is like that about those Sweet temptation treats. Im not sure what they put in them but he goes nuts. Its like Kitty crack.

Mine love those temptations, especially the ones that have the soft center

However, side by side they will always eat these first. Prescription and pricy but fun to watch them wig out.

They know the package difference

C0213080-F629-4A72-B148-6D12DC69CE5A.jpeg

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
no cats don't share well If you want all that lovey , dovey sharing stuff you have to get a dog.. :rotf:
Oh, dogs.

Yeah, my mother was confused, a bit. Actually not so...she had a dog when a kid, but my old man hated dogs. So we didn't have one.

We didn't set out to have cats, either, but someone dumped a pregnant female in our vicinity. My older brother, who was IIRC, 8...of course took the cat in. And, yeah, next you know we have six kittens and the mother.

Managed to (humanely) get rid of all but one kitten and the mother; and then the mother did what strays did. The grown kitten hanged around a few years, and then my grandmother, who hated cats, came for a multiweek visit. The cat up and left.

This was about three years into Cat Life, and so, my mother adopted ONE, kitten from a barn cat owned by a church-friend of hers. One kitten...couldn't be so bad, could it? Not even a black cat - just a dark tabby. Most innocuous thing, ever.

I swear, that cat must have been half-puma. He grew. And grew. And GREW. He was bigger than many small dogs, when he stopped growing. And, this one was LAZY. He must have weighed over 15 pounds, and in the house was an old, tube-driven color television, in a wooden cabinet. He'd hop on top, when the tevee was on, and just render himself. Twenty pounds of cat grease, enclosed, loosely, with fur...and while he was frying his flanks, he'd have the deepest dreams I ever saw a cat have. Running in his sleep; feet going to the motion of a jump...chewing frantically on nothing.

You couldn't wake that cat UP when the heat of the television was on. You had to turn it off, wait for it to cool off, and the cat would come to.

Well, that, and three strays, and then two mis-labeled purbread cats (by this time I was long out of the house) and then my old man came to that end of the road. Two years in a nursing home, and the inevitable end.

Time for my mother to get a dog.

And get a second dog as company for the first dog. Both of them, retired racing greyhounds.

The cats never badgered me for breakfast, but man, those dogs did. I was spending many nights in my childhood home, by this time...my mother needed help and supervision. But I'd go to bed, and then get up...if I hadn't been called to work, I'd get up slowly...and damn if those two dogs weren't just sitting by the bedroom door, especially if it was early in the morning....I'd open it and find a delegation. FEED US!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, dogs.

Yeah, my mother was confused, a bit. Actually not so...she had a dog when a kid, but my old man hated dogs. So we didn't have one.

We didn't set out to have cats, either, but someone dumped a pregnant female in our vicinity. My older brother, who was IIRC, 8...of course took the cat in. And, yeah, next you know we have six kittens and the mother.

Managed to (humanely) get rid of all but one kitten and the mother; and then the mother did what strays did. The grown kitten hanged around a few years, and then my grandmother, who hated cats, came for a multiweek visit. The cat up and left.

This was about three years into Cat Life, and so, my mother adopted ONE, kitten from a barn cat owned by a church-friend of hers. One kitten...couldn't be so bad, could it? Not even a black cat - just a dark tabby. Most innocuous thing, ever.

I swear, that cat must have been half-puma. He grew. And grew. And GREW. He was bigger than many small dogs, when he stopped growing. And, this one was LAZY. He must have weighed over 15 pounds, and in the house was an old, tube-driven color television, in a wooden cabinet. He'd hop on top, when the tevee was on, and just render himself. Twenty pounds of cat grease, enclosed, loosely, with fur...and while he was frying his flanks, he'd have the deepest dreams I ever saw a cat have. Running in his sleep; feet going to the motion of a jump...chewing frantically on nothing.

You couldn't wake that cat UP when the heat of the television was on. You had to turn it off, wait for it to cool off, and the cat would come to.

Well, that, and three strays, and then two mis-labeled purbread cats (by this time I was long out of the house) and then my old man came to that end of the road. Two years in a nursing home, and the inevitable end.

Time for my mother to get a dog.

And get a second dog as company for the first dog. Both of them, retired racing greyhounds.

The cats never badgered me for breakfast, but man, those dogs did. I was spending many nights in my childhood home, by this time...my mother needed help and supervision. But I'd go to bed, and then get up...if I hadn't been called to work, I'd get up slowly...and damn if those two dogs weren't just sitting by the bedroom door, especially if it was early in the morning....I'd open it and find a delegation. FEED US!
Its sounds like there was a crew over there. Your Mom sounds like she was an animal lover. Is so hard to watch our parents get older. She was lucky to have you help care for her and the pets. I think its a big worry for elderly as what will happen to their pets if they die. :(

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We currently have a cat that adopted us a few ago. A spayed female, Calico. You could see her ribs when she first showed up. I hated to see that so I suggested to my wife that we feed her. She's been around ever since.

She's a good mouser and torments squirrels and chipmunks. Birds drive her crazy, though. I figure when she's had enough, the birds will learn too.

I was talking to the cat and asked her if she thought she was some sort of princess. She had a positive reaction to being called Princess, so that's her name I reckon.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
why not just put a bowl of dry food down at night?

my indoor/outdoor always has food and water available at several stations around the yard, several flavors available at any time and always mixed differently with a different batch getting filled on top of what's left over....

my fear was an overweight cat, my goal was 'independence', i got the independence and there was no problem with the overeating / overweight issue and in some cases, what's not liked in the house, is a good treat when placed in another location

oh yeah, and those bag colors, the food bags? mine doesn't like the brown/orangeish color bag and the yellow is a close second, the pink and all the blue colors are his favorites

i never noticed, they're all a similar color for a reason, flavors

LOL

yeah, i used to just grab a bag and go but not anymore

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was talking to the cat and asked her if she thought she was some sort of princess. She had a positive reaction to being called Princess, so that's her name I reckon.

Our cats name is officially, "Echo", but he responds positively to "Shut Up Asshole" so I figure that's his nickname I reckon.
NPfQz5e.jpg

Also, I get the impression he is transitioning to being a dog. He thinks he is part of the pack and growls and runs with the dogs to bark at things.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Cats eat mice. There is no shortage of cat food.

Also, birds, frogs, other cats and cat shit

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cats eat mice. There is no shortage of cat food.

Also, birds, frogs, other cats and cat shit
sometimes my cat is eating for two...

that tape worm inside him, the one he has for a pet, that get's hungry too

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
why not just put a bowl of dry food down at night?
Seems simple but my cat wants fresh food and then he wants let outside. I close his cat door at night so he summons me to open it. He has been a total ass the last week. If I don't respond fast enough instead of pawing my head he scratches it. I have launched him across the room on several occasions but he is unfazed. He is simply smarter and more persistent then I am. I do get even though. When he comes back in for a mid morning nap I don't let him sleep.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
While we are on cats if any of you have an indoor outdoor cat you worry about disappearing this is a great device. It has worked really well and I can find him almost every time. I have learned his hide outs now and its gotten easier. https://www.tabcat.com/

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
While we are on cats if any of you have an indoor outdoor cat you worry about disappearing this is a great device. It has worked really well and I can find him almost every time. I have learned his hide outs now and its gotten easier. https://www.tabcat.com/
i hate to admit but that would only lead me to a cold body

i've never had one that would wander off but i've had them crawl under the house to die...i found one in a neighbors yard, the racoons got him

the coyotes will eat the rest, and every cat knows that sound the coyotes make, all mine have come running inside at the first howl

and they won't get fed anywhere else nearby, like the constant supply they have here...

ps: i talk to my animals...they do imitate sounds and they do respond and i whistle for them to come, i only have one cat, nothing else, at this moment, we're 'buddies'

he talks back with me...

LOL, like some here, i just nod by head in agreement (but you can't really see that...oops, i've typed too much)

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i've never had one that would wander off but i've had them crawl under the house to die...i found one in a neighbors yard, the racoons got him

I never had one go like that as kid or adult. DW had 3 that were abducted by space aliens (according to her dad) and 1 that made the mistake of going to sleep in the engine compartment of his Bronco.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I never had one go like that as kid or adult. DW had 3 that were abducted by space aliens (according to her dad) and 1 that made the mistake of going to sleep in the engine compartment of his Bronco.
another thing:
cats defensive mechanisms are partly a really bad plan...they can run fast as the wind, as they say, yet, upon first fright, they'll have a tendency to back themselves into a corner, probably going to rely on jumping and clawing whatever comes at them

but they're vulnerable and sensitive in the last third of their back...not just at the tail joint, that'll just give you a bit of ass, now follow it up a few inches and they'll get weak at their back legs

take it easy, it's really sensitive on some of them, but just hold your finger up their spine, you'll find the spot, that, and a whole lot of their body heat comes from their back area - some like a bit of finger movement, some just like the touch, but...
once you get it right, they'll come back for more

just another spot on a cat that can help to make it a good pet

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Cats like that. That one tom we had, one of the kittens who packed up and moved when cat-hating Grandma came over...he liked to sleep on the engine block of our old Rambler (a 1962).

I don't remember how we learned of it, but whatever scare he and we got, he wasn't physically injured. But he didn't learn. So, the routine came to be: Get in the car; blow the horn several times; watch for the cat flying out from under the car...and then, only then, start it.

With all that fur they carry around...and, for house-cats, fat, too...I don't know why they're SO attracted to heat.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't know why they're SO attracted to heat.
right and i'm amazed that some species of cat thrives in cold weather

but, at the end of the day, it's all in the layering of their hair, really cool how they're designed

and the color of a cat is in it's hair...cut some off and you'd think the design would change when it grows...it doesn't, not that i've ever noticed, neither does a dogs, a dalmation will still have spots

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone ever play 'Velcro Kitty'?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yes, i've stumbled a time or two from an anxious kitty rubbing against my ankles while awaiting their canned smelly pile of chunky / liquid goo

i've also come up with bloody arms from playing keep-away, so,

there are times i can understand why someone would want to eat one...

just saying

:summer:

that is nicer than kicking one

imho

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the coyotes will eat the rest, and every cat knows that sound the coyotes make, all mine have come running inside at the first howl

and they won't get fed anywhere else nearby, like the constant supply they have here...

ps: i talk to my animals...they do imitate sounds and they do respond and i whistle for them to come, i only have one cat, nothing else, at this moment, we're 'buddies'

he talks back with me...

LOL, like some here, i just nod by head in agreement (but you can't really see that...oops, i've typed too much)
My cat checks in every few hours before he has to come in for the day so if he doesn't I go check on him. I worry about coyotes and he has been snake bite on the paw twice. Both times by a black snake but we do have cooperheads. I have learned a lot about his behavior with the collar. He is fairly good about coming when called but sometimes he hears me just ignores me. Now that I can track him he looks defeated when I can find him. One of the reason I got the collar is between us and the people next door we have a bunch of outbuildings. He did get locked in one once. Also my neighbor sets a lot of racoon traps.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
snicker, i completely understand

like situational awareness for myself isn't enough, i've got to know it for my roaming outdoor pet

yeah, i know my neighborhood property very well...

when i have a dog on the property, it's a lot different, points of curious-interest, lower to the ground, become of concern, like having a toddler to deal with, then they grow up...but a dog never really grows-up, they just grow 'accustomed', sorta like us

: )

and it all goes bad the day we leave a shoe out, some where the dog can get to it, or, play with the cat AND the catnip at just the wrong time...

a good pet is priceless

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My cat is getting fat. Fat cat equals health issues. I have tried dieting him and he just hunts more. He has thrown up two Lizards this week. Has anyone had success dieting an indoor outdoor cat?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
"he has thrown up two lizards this week"

Cats...................doing what cats do. Enjoy the gifts!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"he has thrown up two lizards this week"

Cats...................doing what cats do. Enjoy the gifts!
He brought in another six inch rat last week. He is a relentless hunter but but he is getting FAT! My Veterinarian is a going to lecture me when he goes in for his checkup :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sometimes she just doesn't want me to leave the shop for the day
I had a Siamese growing up, she used to play fetch. Cute kitty there . Why can't people be as nice :)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pandemic Cat Food Shortage Has Kitties Meowing
Owners scrambling to find scarce canned brands for finicky felines
by Robin L. Flanigan, AARP, March 29, 2021 | Comments: 6

Barbara Hengstenberg and her pet cat
COURTESY BILL HENGSTENBERG

Barbara Hengstenberg has had trouble finding specialty cat food for her pet.

Debra Bishop feels like she hits the lottery every time she finds Purina Friskies Shreds canned cat food on store shelves for her two rescue cats, 3-year-old siblings Max and Willow.

The chicken- and turkey-flavored meals are hard to find these days because of a widespread pet food shortage. Canned cat food — from well-known brands like Fancy Feast, Friskies and 9 Lives — is the most elusive. Several factors are responsible, including pandemic-related manufacturing delays, bad weather, and an uptick in pet ownership and pampering.

The situation is reminiscent of last year's toilet paper sales surge, and the recent shortage of Grape-Nuts that had some fans paying as much as $110 a box through an online black market.

a a r p membership card
Save 25% when you join AARP and enroll in Automatic Renewal for first year. Get instant access to discounts, programs, services, and the information you need to benefit every area of your life.

Bishop says she often finds herself muttering under her breath as she searches the shelves for something her cats won't turn their noses up to.

"I'm clearly not the only one wondering what their kittens will eat,” says Bishop, 51, who lives in Penfield, New York. “I've shared smiles — under masks — with other shoppers talking to themselves in the cat food aisle."

'Customers are frustrated'
Chris Anthony, manager at Country Harvest Family Market in Palmerton, Pennsylvania, says his supplier sent an email in February stating that pet food producers Nestlé Purina and J.M. Smucker Co. were experiencing COVID-19-related supply issues. Supplies — including aluminum packaging — were scarce and the companies no longer could meet demand, a situation expected to last at least until May.

"One delivery we'll get some Fancy Feast and various flavors, and the next delivery we don't get anything,” Anthony says. “Our customers are frustrated. They're tired of the whole thing."

The United Kingdom is also dealing with a national shortage, with one supplier now rationing merchandise to be sure as many pets as possible can be fed.

Lots of reasons for shortage
Natural pet food manufacturer Freshpet has reported manufacturing shutdowns due to severe winter storms. Other companies are running into problems with labor, machinery and packaging.

"There's so much that goes into making a product, and if there's a break in any part of that process, it causes a problem,” Anthony says. “Increased demand doesn't help, either."

PetSmart attributes its shortages of wet food, both in stores and online, to people adding pets to their families throughout the pandemic.

"We are committed to doing all we can to help pet parents feed and care for their pets, and are actively working with our manufacturing and shipping partners to ensure supply is increased to better meet the current demand,” says Erin Gray, PetSmart's senior manager of corporate communications.

The same diet is necessary for some
For Frosty, a rescue cat who has belonged to Barbara Hengstenberg and her husband, Bill, for seven years now, eating the same diet is important for his severe gastrointestinal issues.

Hengstenberg, 59, said she was nervous when she couldn't find Frosty's preferred 9 Lives Meaty Paté Super Supper canned food. Luckily, he weathered a couple of days with a substitute brand better than expected. Hengstenberg, of Bear Creek, North Carolina, now stocks up on his usual fare on the rare occasions she finds it. (He eats in his own room, built specifically for him with a tiled alcove for the litter box, wooden cabinets and counters, and cat-themed artwork.)

"We don't have children, so our pets have always been very, very special to us,” she says.

A long search ends successfully
Not everyone is noticing the scarcity.

"I've seen it on the internet, but we've got cat food out the wazoo here,” says one clerk at Nashville Pet Products in Nashville, Tennessee.

But for those like David Saltz, 49, of Auburn, Massachusetts, searching for Fancy Feast's Classic Tender Beef Paté has been a tall order. He has two cats, and the older one, Tiger, is “very picky.” In the beginning of his search he scoured Google and every possible brick-and-mortar store — from pet stores to big-box and dollar stores — within 50 miles, all with no luck.

"I tried literally every other variety of soft canned cat food in the store — including a few cans of some way overpriced, niche, microbrew, small-batch, all-natural, wild-animal-approved, non-GMO, grass-fed (did I mention ridiculously overpriced?) canned food,” Saltz says. “Almost all were turned down. Only occasionally would she eat a bit of a particular flavor, and I would go buy more of that kind, but she was having none of it."

Saltz even posted a plea on Reddit. When someone in the thread noted that Chewy.com had the food back in stock, he immediately ordered a case. The next day, when he went back to the site to order more, it was sold out again.

Finally, a few weeks ago, Saltz found the favored Fancy Feast on Amazon. He ordered two cases and signed up for automatic deliveries every two weeks. He also set up an alert on Chewy.com.

"Tiger is happy again,” he says.

Robin L. Flanigan is a contributing writer who covers mental health, education and human-interest stories for several national publications. A former reporter for several daily newspapers, her work has also appeared in People, USA Today and Education Week. She is the author of the children's book M is for Mindful.

More on Home and Family
How to get your cat to walk on a leash
BS article and excuse.
Same shit happened in the mid - late 60s. It was found senior citizens were buying and eating the cat food because it was cheaper than human designated products of chicken and tuna.
The main reason for the explosion of Food Stamps back then, now called SNAP Cards today.
Yet, .gov sez there is ZERO INFLATION.
Have you checked Fresh Meat prices lately ?
Have you notices packages and cans goods now indicate LESS Product inside that the same package had in the past ?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I had a Siamese growing up, she used to play fetch. Cute kitty there . Why can't people be as nice :)
Cats are gluttonous little stinkers. No matter how much you feed them, they always want more.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Avalon.......your poor cat thinks that you can't afford to feed him, so, he is tenderizing your special treats for you

You are, after all, his human.

Soon, the cat will bite your toes.

We will laugh

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
He brought in another six inch rat last week. He is a relentless hunter but but he is getting FAT! My Veterinarian is a going to lecture me when he goes in for his checkup :(
Since the cats loved to hunt cut his food to half and let him hunt more. Saves you money and the cat loses weight.
OR
More money for Platinum.

:2 thumbs up: