• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cliff's Natural Resources

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
From a low of about $1 to a high at around $12 in a little over a year. Its been basing since early 2017 and that base seems to be completing. What really stands out to me is how strong the RSI has been during this time.

I study a lot of charts and I can tell you that I cant recall EVER seeing a chart with an RSI that has simply refused to even get close to 30 - let alone much lower than that. Quick explanation - in a bull phase the RSI doesn't go below 40 on corrections and it can go as high as it wants. In a bear phase the RSI doesn't go above 60 but can go as low as it wants. So - once you see the RSI go below 40 - it opens up the strong possibility of the RSI going much lower - i.e. lower prices ahead because going below 40 says its a bear phase.

And this is a WEEKLY chart. Its been over a year for the stockholders to figure out whether they want to keep this stock or not - and the RSI shows how strong are the hands holding this.

1200% from Jan16 lows.
RSI barely broke 40 on the 1 year plus correction.
It is more likely than not that we will see a strong rally in the PMs (of a larger magnitude than we saw in 2016).

clf.png

I see this went all the way back up to $13, then down to $7.40

Now it's heading back up