• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cloudcoin; is a new & very special digital currency

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Anything at zero, has to go somewhere so, sell the "Up", before anyone notices it's not worth anything above zero

Seriously, GL

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Cloudcoin is not a crypto currency . It does not use the blockchain technology. It uses RAIDA tectnology (Redundant Array of Independent Detection Agents) to prove authenticity of the currency. SEE: https://cloudcoinconsortium.com/

"Great" first post there, Mr. Silverman. (Uh oh, here comes the SPLC.) :D

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Interesting but... a little more than a proton mail account as contact would be helpful. Some information on who is behind it and their experience in crypto currency. Also why are the formats only available in Venezuela?

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I see we're letting more and more spammers become members here.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Now now now, it's not just thin air. It's fluffy cloud material. Worth much more.

But seriously, this is a hard money site, and most of us are hard money heads, but there are folks here who are interested in making a buck on fiat cloud material. Good luck with that...

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

What led you to discovering this coin and why do you think it's legit?
I spotted Cloudcoin while surfing the web. Obviously , all the digital currancies are a risk investment. A couple of years ago I dabbled in Litecoin
(blockchain technology) ,very confusing & nerve racking. I got out. This new technology is very simple to use & is very secure. Uses file sharing as a
transfer protocol. I am not a techie, so I am still studying this new currancy.

http://www.cloudcoinwiki.com/Main_Page

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Got a 404 on their main page when I clicked the "learn more" link. Not exactly inspiring.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How is that different than just pushing a bunch of buttons on a calculator and spelling words with upside numbers?

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I spotted Cloudcoin while surfing the web. Obviously , all the digital currancies are a risk investment. A couple of years ago I dabbled in Litecoin
(blockchain technology) ,very confusing & nerve racking. I got out. This new technology is very simple to use & is very secure. Uses file sharing as a
transfer protocol. I am not a techie, so I am still studying this new currancy.

http://www.cloudcoinwiki.com/Main_Page
The wiki makes it sound like it is one guy in his garage with a computer. That said, what in 15 seconds can you say is the advantage to this that you could explain to your grandmother? What are the rewards for the independent detection agents (IDA) to use their valuable CPU compute cycles? What hardware is required to be a IDA? Is it worth my while to be a IDA if I don't want to initially invest? Then comes the Achilles heel to every cyber coin out there, in order to do anything you're spending money. Check my balance to make sure I didn't get robbed? Ding! That will cost you a fraction of your holdings. Etcetera.

Show me a cyber coin the haggard witches on The View could explain coherently and why you need it then I'll show you a cyber coin that makes sense investing in.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry ,I have been a member since 2010!
You have 7 posts in 8 years? Forgive me if you have indeed been a member for 8 years and your post count is a software glitch.

The wiki makes it sound like it is one guy in his garage with a computer. That said, what in 15 seconds can you say is the advantage to this that you could explain to your grandmother? What are the rewards for the independent detection agents (IDA) to use their valuable CPU compute cycles? What hardware is required to be a IDA? Is it worth my while to be a IDA if I don't want to initially invest? Then comes the Achilles heel to every cyber coin out there, in order to do anything you're spending money. Check my balance to make sure I didn't get robbed? Ding! That will cost you a fraction of your holdings. Etcetera.

Show me a cyber coin the haggard witches on The View could explain coherently and why you need it then I'll show you a cyber coin that makes sense investing in.
Its an independent currency, (not the Federal Reserve Note), that can transact faster than VISA. It has agents in 25 countries (more coming) that controls the honesty of the system. 100% non trackable transactions (no blockchain). Quantum computer resistant. Of all the digital currancies, it seems to be the best. The have a help line for questions. Google + has a forum for it. Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank likes it.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
quite interesting as it seems a further evolution is on the way,

with blockchain being the initial run at this, followed by more versions,

this was predicted here at gim, in that the block was only special until it isn't as tech moves on to the next,

make your dough and go seems to be the key point,

leaving the final question to answer, is this the next evolution or is it something else,

and for reference, the purchase of them requires holding and paying with cryptos in block form,
how ironic is that as the new requires the old to be the currency of trade.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
is this the next evolution or is it something else
Just another financial fiction created out of thin air in order to steal your money.

Yes, you may make some money re this, and I hope you do, but the great majority otherwise invested will lose...

Last edited: