• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Contact Tracing: When Game Night Turned Into A Nightmare

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Contact Tracing: When Game Night Turned Into A Nightmare

POSTED BY: PATRICK WOOD MAY 20, 2020

When an unskilled, $17/hour “contact tracer” shows up on your doorstep, how will you respond? Will he or she be able to wreck your life in a few short minutes? Follow the saga of Henry Kron and his family.

Be sure to see all the headlines and the video at the end of the story! There’s more. Much more. That’s why it’s “to be continued…” ⁃ TN Editor
Henry Kron and his wife Helen had just enjoyed a family dinner time with their two pre-teen daughters, Leanne and Elise. Henry headed to the coat closet to get the girls’ favorite board game off the top shelf.

He had promised that this would be “game night” and they were all looking forward to it.

Actually, life was just starting to look good again after the extended lockdown during the global pandemic. That one had cost Henry his last job and finding a new job was next to impossible with 40 million other Americans out of work at the same time.

In fact, the lack of income for several months left them unable to make their house payment for two months in row. They came within an inch of being foreclosed. Their retirement fund wasn’t large, but it took the whole thing just to get caught up.

With a lot of hard work and a bit of luck, Henry had finally landed a good job. Even though he would be on probation for the first 90 days, he was determined to do whatever it would take to keep the job.

Just as they decided who would get to roll the dice to start the game, the doorbell rang.

Henry went to the door thinking “Who would call on us at this time of the evening?” He certainly was not expecting anyone.

As he opened the door, there stood a soldier in a crisp, clean fatigue uniform.

“Mr. Kron?” he asked.

“Yes,” replied Henry, “is something going on in the neighborhood?”

“No, sir,” he replied, “I am here to give you and your family a coronavirus test because we received a report that you have unknowingly been exposed to someone who actually had the virus.”

“What? Who was that?” Henry asked.

“I’m not at liberty to say, sir,” he replied, “All of that kind of information is private and confidential.”

Henry immediately thought back to the restaurant he and his wife visited for dinner two days ago. They were asking each guest to fill out a form with their name and address info, and they did. The waitress said it had something to do with contact tracing rules just implemented in their state.

The soldier explained that testing was mandatory but there would be no cost to him. It would only take a couple of minutes to take samples from everyone in the household.

Reluctantly, Henry consented. What else could he do?

After signing the HIPAA agreement and liability waiver, the soldier took a quick cheek swab of all four of them.

“I will take these kits to the lab for processing tonight,” he said, “and I will personally get back to you in the morning with the results.”

“Oh, and Mr. Kron, until you hear from me, please remain at home, just in case.”

After this intrusion, game night was overshadowed by the fear of “what if”. Nobody really felt like laughing and Henry and Helen had a restless night after the girls went to bed.

Just after breakfast the next morning, the phone rang.

“This is Henry Kron speaking,” he answered as he picked it up with a twinge of dread in his stomach.

“Mr. Kron, I’m sorry to report that your wife Helen tested positive for COVID-19 even though she has no symptoms yet,” the caller said, “so, your family will have to make some adjustments over the next two weeks.”

“What kind of adjustments?” Henry asked.

“Well, you will all have to ‘self-quarantine at home’ and avoid contact with anyone else,” the caller explained. “We can help you with any needs you might have, like groceries or pharmaceuticals.”

“You mean my daughters can’t go to school?”

“That’s correct, sir, they will have to stay home for the duration.”

“Do you mean I can’t go to work?”

“That’s also correct, sir, but only for two weeks. We will test all of you again at the end just to confirm that you are all in the clear.”

Henry was starting to feel a sense of panic. Could they really do this to him?

“Wait!” Henry exclaimed, “If I don’t go to work tomorrow, I will be fired from my new job, and if I get fired again, I will lose my house. In any case, I just read that your COVID-19 tests are returning a high percentage of false positives. You can’t do this to me!”

“I understand how you feel, sir, but our contact tracing guidelines are very clear and your cooperation is essential to help keep you and everyone else safe and well.”

“Well, you can stick that in your ear, soldier boy,” Henry exclaimed with rising temper, “I am going to work and that is the end of matter.”

“Sir, it’s not that easy. We require daily contact with you until the two week period is completed, and if you violate the order, you will receive a citation that will cost $500 per day.”

“Furthermore,” he explained, “if you were to test positive before the end of self-quarantine, you could be criminally charged for intentionally spreading the coronavirus, and that could mean one year in jail.”

“Oh, and Mr. Kron? We will also need to know everyone you and your family have been in contact with during the last 7 days.”

Henry’s heart sank. He knew this was the end of the line for him and his family. He was trapped. He had worked so hard for so many years to get where he was, but this would be the final blow that killed it all.

He could seek low income housing, but the application line was a mile long because unemployment was so high. Maybe they would just sell everything and start over somewhere else.

“More sleepless nights ahead,” he told Helen. Their daughters didn’t fully understand, but they knew their parents were very upset. They all hugged, temporarily oblivious to COVID-19. At least they had each other. For now…

(to be continued)

Stories You Have To Read To Believe
Washington National Guard joins COVID-19 contact tracing effort as UW develops app

Washington State Builds Coronavirus Contact Tracing ‘Fire Brigade’

Johns Hopkins launches online course to train army of contact tracers to slow spread of COVID-19

Bars And Restaurants Allowed To Reopen If They Agree To Snitch On Customers

Washington Restaurants Will Need to Track Diners’ Info As Part of Reopening Requirements

This course will train an army of contact tracers. You can take it, too.

Countries Rolling Out Coronavirus Tracking Apps Show Why They Can’t Work

So You Want to Be a Contact Tracer?

Kentucky begins hiring hundreds to trace contacts of coronavirus patients

This contact tracing app could become the model to save the world from the spread of coronavirus

Tens of thousands of Americans apply for contact tracing jobs

Contact Tracing Helps Scientists To Study The Ways The Coronavirus Spreads

NY Will Hire Contact Tracing ‘Army’ Of 17,000 To Battle Coronavirus, Cuomo Says

Texas’ Contact Tracing Army Still not at Full Strength, but More Coming

Tracking the virus may require 300,000 workers. We’re nowhere close.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The soldier explained that testing was mandatory
Reluctantly, Henry consented. What else could he do?

After signing the HIPAA agreement and liability waiver, the soldier took a quick cheek swab of all four of them.
If it's really mandatory, there would be no need to sign a liability waiver.

Signing a liability waiver that allows someone to do something to you, is giving them permission to do that something to you.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
will they break my door down if i close it in their face?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
will they break my door down if i close it in their face?
We shall find out !! All of us with balls to break their nose with our door !!:totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We shall find out !! All of us with balls to break their nose with our door !!:totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:
Yep, but, i'll be careful, it is, after all, My Door!
:piss

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If this happens to me, there will be serious repercussions.
I'm too old of a cat to be fucked by kittens!
Reminds me of NAZI Germany. Somebody, with a SS pinned to their lapel knocks on your door, and at that second, you know you are done for. Same thing with these Contact Tracers. These fucking Democrats in power are worse than the Communist regimes in Russia or China.
When I went into the US Air Force, I took an oath to protect the Constitution, and 50 years later, no one has relieved me of that duty.

Last edited:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just do what I did when a local Mighty Whitey got on me about not wearing a mask....I immediately leaned in and put my face close to his and whispered in a hoarse voice that I had a respiratory condition......he backed away like I was a leper and mumbled something about maintaining safe distance and "enjoy your shopping".

Anyone showing up at my door can expect a similar performance, albeit with far more hacking, drooling, and spittle. If you convince them you have some other horrid disease, they'll beat a quick retreat out of there and I doubt they will be back. After all, these drones are only there for COVID-19; throw them a curve ball and they will get nervous and confused.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
TOLEDO: 911 LINES FLOODED WITH PEOPLE REPORTING OTHERS FOR “NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING”

Police forced to ask snitches to call alternative number.

Police in Toledo, Ohio, were forced to give people a different number to report citizens who were “not social distancing” after 911 lines were flooded with calls.

“If you have a concern about people not social distancing at bars and restaurants, please call the Lucas County Health Department at 419-213-4161 extension 4,” states a tweet from the Toledo Police Department.

Police in Toledo, Ohio, were forced to give people a different number to report citizens who were “not social distancing” after 911 lines were flooded with calls.

“If you have a concern about people not social distancing at bars and restaurants, please call the Lucas County Health Department at 419-213-4161 extension 4,” states a tweet from the Toledo Police Department.

The coronavirus pandemic has been a golden age for the resurgence of the tattle-tale.

As we previously reported, a woman called called the police on a family because they were outside on their front yard weightlifting during the coronavirus lockdown.

Some Californians are also reportedly calling the authorities if they hear neighbors coughing or sneezing inside their own houses.

Karens across the city of Toledo must be gleefully rubbing their hands together at the prospect of being able to grass up wrongdoers to the authorities.

[video=youtube;aR3uA2eLgbk]

Toledo Police
✔@ToledoPolice

If you have a concern about people not social distancing at bars and restaurants, please call the Lucas County Health Department at 419-213-4161 extension 4. #toledopolice

The department had to clarify that the advice was given because too many people were calling 911 to try to report others.

“We are posting this because people are tying up the 911 lines to report others who are not socially distancing. Our goal is to provide the appropriate number for people to call instead of them calling 911,” said the department.

Toledo Police
✔@ToledoPolice

Citizens: We are posting this because people are tying up the 911 lines to report others who are not socially distancing. Our goal is to provide the appropriate number for people to call instead of them calling 911.

The coronavirus pandemic has been a golden age for the resurgence of the tattle-tale.

As we previously reported, a woman called called the police on a family because they were outside on their front yard weightlifting during the coronavirus lockdown.

Some Californians are also reportedly calling the authorities if they hear neighbors coughing or sneezing inside their own houses.

Karens across the city of Toledo must be gleefully rubbing their hands together at the prospect of being able to grass up wrongdoers to the authorities.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A nation of Karens

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you go to a restaurant pay cash. If they hand you paperwork to fill out, keep your congressman's address handy. Personally I don't fill out paperwork for anyone unless I am sending a package internationally. When the stores ask me for my personal info and phone number when I check out I just tell them no thank you I don't give away my personal information.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Awwww! Poor Karen got ignored. Too bad a 15 ton concrete block didn't fall on her cart.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
apparently NO ONE HAS HEARD OF POSSE COMITATUS

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1590726298947.png
1590726313592.png

Obama CDC Boss Who Admired China’s Response Put in Charge of Contact Tracing

This Obama CDC guy has been hired by Cuomo to provide Contact Tracing for NY, NJ, CT. Pay close attention to the connections here.

Two years ago, the NYPD was frog-marching Thomas Frieden, Obama's former CDC boss, with his hands cuffed behind his back after he was charged with third-degree sexual abuse and forcible touching. Frieden had been accused of groping a female friend, but was shortly released without bail on his own recognizance, pled guilty to disorderly conduct, and had the charged sealed and dismissed. And that shouldn’t have been surprising. Not only had Frieden headed New York City’s Health Department for seven years, going to war against fat and big sodas, but he had remained a close Bloomberg ally. And the billionaire was a major funder of Vital Strategies, Frieden’s public health organization.

Now Governor Cuomo has announced that New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut will be launching a tri-state contact tracing program. “Mike Bloomberg has volunteered to help us develop the program," Cuomo, whose policies may have killed over 5,000 nursing home residents, tweeted. "It will be expensive, challenging & require an army of tracers." Bloomberg’s presence means that Vital Strategies and Frieden will be at the center of the undertaking. Before going on to run the CDC under Obama, Frieden had served as the Director of Global Health for Bloomberg Philanthropies even while working as Bloomberg’s Health Commissioner. When Frieden was arrested for allegedly groping a woman's buttocks, Vital Strategies CEO Jose Luis Castro had eagerly come to his defense. “I have known and worked closely with Dr. Frieden for nearly 30 years and have seen firsthand that he has the highest ethical standards both personally and professionally,” Castro insisted. “In all of my experiences with him, there have never been any concerns or reports of inappropriate conduct.”

That is to say, Frieden had stayed above the waist with Castro when both men had worked at New York City’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, and now at the helm of Vital Strategies. Both Frieden and Castro had started out small, Frieden as a community organizer at Vanderbilt, and Castro, who had a BA in Political Science from Pace and an MPA in administration from UPenn, as a lecturer on political science at Pace. Both had traveled the same road through New York's Department of Health, the World Health Organization, and then Bloomberg’s billion-dollar philanthropic empires. Should either man have a major role in contact tracing millions of people in the tri-state area? Both officials had been tasked with fighting tuberculosis. During Frieden's tenure as New York’s director of the Bureau of Tuberculosis Control, the Health Department announced that it would detain patients who didn’t voluntarily complete treatment for tuberculosis on Roosevelt Island, the former home of the infamous Blackwell's Penitentiary, where they would remain for up to a year under guard on the island.

Frieden said at the time that he had no idea how many patients would require long-term detention. Previously, 50 people had been detained with average stretches in the medical joint of over a month. Back then, I was in high school. I had tested positive for TB with a skin test. I later learned that TB skin tests have such a high false positive rate that they’re highly dubious. But nonetheless, I was prescribed a high dose of antibiotics. I remember feeling weak and collapsing on the couch every evening after taking them, unable to get homework done or even stay awake for more than an hour after being dosed. I never finished the endless course of treatment, but didn’t end up under guard at Blackwell’s either. Frieden left New York City's battle with tuberculosis, which his own department's numbers showed was largely coming from third world immigrants, to work for WHO. Castro continued serving as the Director of Operations for the Bureau for another two years. Frieden returned as Bloomberg’s Commish to wage war on soda and fat, before heading off to mismanage infectious disease policy on a national level.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/05/obama-cdc-boss-who-admired-chinas-response-put-daniel-greenfield/