• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Are most of you getting these bitchute videos to play? With Brave, Firefox, and Pale Moon I get nothing. With IE I get audio only.
Been getting occasional problems over the past week or so. I use firefox in a Linux OS pc. I think it either bitchute techs made an error in the code or a hellacious cyber-attack is underway on bitchute. Either way the techs ARE working to correct it and are making positive progress.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Been getting occasional problems over the past week or so. I use firefox in a Linux OS pc. I think it either bitchute techs made an error in the code or a hellacious cyber-attack is underway on bitchute. Either way the techs ARE working to correct it and are making positive progress.
Try to see if you can download the Brave pkg and try that if FF is giving you problems. I have zero problems using Brave on Linux Mint

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I also cannot see the ticker
I can't see the ticker either because it's rarely accurate so I removed it from view in Brave, but I digress :)

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Using Brave, it worked fine for me.

What doesn't when using Brave is embedded twitter links. All I see is the url. Have to open it in a new tab to see what it is.

I also cannot see the ticker.
Maier browser! Bitchute works for me!! Is Maier the same as Brave?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Oh Canada!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
VIROLOGY DEBUNKS CORONA

Germaphobia, having absolutely no basis in reality, is the predominate form of health care, with a rigidly controlled fantasy of how they want the human body to work, in order to sell you their products.

Germaphobia has been debunked time and time again, no active viral transmissions ever proven according to true scientific method, and look where we are.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Spike Protein alone may cause lung damage....whoooda thunkit ???

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Spike Protein alone may cause lung damage....whoooda thunkit ???

Found this link off of your link.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

alleluia alleluia , the scourge of the deadly pandemic is over!!!!

Oh wait...no one will know about this because it won't be on the teevee. Hell, we don't even know if it's true anyway!

Never mind! (everything is faked now)

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

...snip..."While widespread vaccination is the best way to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, there will always be a need for treatment of people who were not vaccinated or for whom the vaccine was not fully effective," Batlle said....snip...

IOW, They know the current in use ( at least here ) shot is indeed not totally effective or is a diminishing over time treatment.
?!?

And so there ya go...a protein that goes after another protein...interesting stuff

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Took 12 mg ivermectin once a week, going to shop for Ranitidine Bismuth citrate. nasal drops of xylitol with lipopeptide such as gentamicin ear drops prevents the virus from sticking to the nasal cells.

Not medical advic. Consult your doctor and DYODD

lukdiver

Reaction score
How much did you take?
Here's that table breaking down dosage. FLCCC is now once a week according to their site. As far as long-term usage its been used in rhumetod (sic) arthritis/lupus treatment for decades and only some reactions when mega-dosed after a considerable time.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Took 12 mg ivermectin once a week, going to shop for Ranitidine Bismuth citrate. nasal drops of xylitol with lipopeptide such as gentamicin ear drops prevents the virus from sticking to the nasal cells.

Not medical advic. Consult your doctor and DYODD
Betadine with iota carrageenan or just iota carrageenan off eBay/amazon is also used as and in a nasal spray.

Reaction score
If SPIKE alone is sufficient to effect illness

ref: https://www.salk.edu/news-release/t...protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

Then it would seem straight forward that the JABS are propagating the condition and the so-called Variants
via the reference SPIKE and modified SPIKE ( implemented in some of the JABS )

So, ...
Modify SPIKE by adding two Proline to the reference SPIKE sequence,
to maintain SPIKE in a so-called Open-Configuration hence able to bind ACE2
fabricate a JAB with such Configuration and Allocate it to a Specific Geographic Region

Modify SPIKE by adding Amino-Acids to the reference SPIKE sequence, so as to
modify Geometric Configuration with changing pH
fabricate a JAB with such Configuration and Allocate it to Different Specific Geographic Regions

I.E. different SPIKE ( for different countries or regions ) result with different effective outcome

:beer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They infected blankets given to indians in a good faith trade.
They got behind enemy lines & put exploding bullets in ammo storage boxes as it would blow a guys head off and everyone was scared to fire their guns.
What makes anyone think 100% of the vaccines are safe or not tampered with? Control death numbers to maintain lockdowns and control. All the while reducing the population. Their stated goal.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't pass my smell test. Payoff?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am on an island. Besides you guys here, all my family members , (brothers, etc.) friends and coworkers, are all on board to get the jab.

I think they think I am the crazy one.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I am on an island. Besides you guys here, all my family members , (brothers, etc.) friends and coworkers, are all on board to get the jab.

I think they think I am the crazy one.
You're not alone, we're right here with you and have your back. Please don't give in. My family has gone for the shots too although not every one of them. Just stay strong and vigilant as you'll be continually harassed to jump into that lake of fire 'just to be safe'. Just keep saying no!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just tell them they aren't vaccines. They haven't been 'approved' by the FDA. It's an experimental drug and you're the experiment. Says so right on the drug company website.

Just proves the power of propaganda by media sources.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just tell them they aren't vaccines. They haven't been 'approved' by the FDA. It's an experimental drug and you're the experiment. Says so right on the drug company website
After you tell 'em that, is when you get "the look" from 'em.

Just proves the power of propaganda by media sources.
Yea, it's amazing. Like the mask BS. People believe the talking head on the boob tube that a piece of cloth offers protection and completely ignore what's published on the NIH's own website that says they offer no protection.
Tell people that and you get "the look" again.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some white papers on the " spike "
Note that Denninger does not call himself " anti vaccine " but rather...." anti stupid "
:) :)
I think the whole set up has jumped the shark so to speak.
A cartoon it all is.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the stores today maskless. Aldi's I walked by a man & his wife & he said your not wearing a mask & was taking his off when I looked at him We had a nice chat about the brainwashing BS and his wife removed hers. Another couple came up from behind & had them on their chin and when they saw us they removed theirs. When I was checking out there were 2 more maskless people at the other register.

Dollar Tree only 1 other one without.

chinamart maybe 15% not wearing & many more with noses out or wearing on the chin.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

There Are THREE Studies; All Showing Serious Harms
[Comments enabled]
akcs-www

As it turns out there is not just one study, or even two documenting that the "S" (spike) protein from Covid causes damage.
There are now at least three with one dating back in preprint to the first week of December 2020.

We start our damning review of the science here, showing direct harms from the spike protein, and which from the date proves that said direct harm was known before the first shot went into the first arm and yet was not considered by the FDA nor discussed in the media.
We show here that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells (ECs) in vitro and in vivo, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function, decreased ACE2 expression and eNOS activity, and increased glycolysis. The underlying mechanism involves S protein downregulation of AMPK and upregulation of MDM2, causing ACE2 destabilization. Thus, the S protein-exerted vascular endothelial damage via ACE2 downregulation overrides the decreased virus infectivity.
Endothelial cells line every single blood-transporting element of the body and are essential for them. Intentionally producing them via injecting a substance into the muscle, which is highly vascularized and thus results in immediate transport through the body, is thus expected to cause serious and immediate harm.

That wild reaction your body mounts when you get said shot is "your immune system" all right -- it is trying to fight off the intentionally introduced harm you foolishly took. Some of this damage may be permanent and involve both the lungs and heart, along with the brain and other organs.

Oh, and in case you're wondering while endothelial cells are replaced they have a quite-long lifetime; the average is more than a year so the risk involved here does not rapidly dissipate.

Again, this was known on December 4th of 2020 or before virtually anyone had received a single shot. Not one mention of it was made in the major media nor has our criminal government at all levels, federal state and local, said one word about this paper.

On March 8th this paper posted:
One of the most important pathologies, is hypercoagulation and microclots in the lungs of patients. Here we study the effect of isolated SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit as potential inflammagen sui generis. Using scanning electron and fluorescence microscopy as well as mass spectrometry, we investigate the potential of this inflammagen to interact with platelets and fibrin(ogen) directly to cause blood hypercoagulation. Using platelet poor plasma (PPP), we show that spike protein may interfere with blood flow.
In other words the spike protein alone causes blood clotting. Yet we still have the FDA, CDC, Fauci along with the pieces of crap at places like VUMC and myriad other locations including colleges claiming "there is no evidence of serious risk of these events from the vaccines" and some have said they're going to mandate that college students intentionally be injected with a substance that causes blood clotting in the lungs and elsewhere -- now conclusively demonstrated by scientific study.

In other words to attend their event or institution you must risk serious and permanent injury or DEATH by a known-dangerous injection despite the fact that for most young people, and in fact most healthy people, Covid-19 never becomes a systemic infection at all.

We know this because on March 6th a study published showing that of professional athletes who had confirmed Covid-19 and recovered:
Findings In this cross-sectional study of RTP cardiac testing performed on 789 professional athletes with COVID-19 infection, imaging evidence of inflammatory heart disease that resulted in restriction from play was identified in 5 athletes (0.6%). No adverse cardiac events occurred in the athletes who underwent cardiac screening and resumed professional sport participation.
In other words by natural infection among healthy people it is very rare for there to be systemic involvement. But among those who take said shots 100% of them have systemic involvement intentionally because unlike an infection that starts in the upper respiratory tract an injection deliberately and systemically involves the entire body.

Then on April 27th we got this:
Using a newly developed mouse model of acute lung injury, researchers found that exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone was enough to induce COVID-19-like symptoms including severe inflammation of the lungs.
Confirming the above two. This time by direct sacrifice of the animals involved, extraction of the lung cells and imaging under a microscope, direct and serious damage was shown from the spike protein alone. In other words every person who is given said shot should be expected to develop some amount of this damage.

And then just two days ago, that first study was published after peer review confirmed the findings.

But trust us, they say, it's not like 99% of the associated deaths from vaccination in all of 2021 have come from one vaccine alone with the more than 100 vaccines in actual use all combined together being associated with just one percent.

And in addition there is a very large and persistent spike of thousands of weekly deaths that are in the "Some Odd Crap Killed You" category which is not resolving as more-complete information is received by the CDC. This wild elevation is not only out of character against 2019 prior to Covid it is also wildly out of character against 2020 when Covid-19 was raging through the land. We are now fifteen weeks into the year and fifteen weeks later these incomplete reports are not resolved? Baloney; this spike is exactly congruent with the widespread rollout of the jabs and it is not resolving back into other, well-known causes of death. It is distinct and it is massive. While it will not be conclusively known whether it will resolve in the weeks ahead how do you justify ignoring it now when, if you're wrong, we're talking about as many as 100,000 or more additional deaths a year from these shots?

While data reporting delays do not prove this will not resolve anyone who claims that the combination of all of these is not a screaming alarm siren that demands the immediate cessation of all Covid-19 vaccination attempts against all but the most-seriously at risk and a bar on their trials and use in younger and not-morbid people, especially in children and young healthy adults has rocks in their head.

Anyone arguing otherwise is a monster and any corporation or institution attempting to mandate same given this data, and I remind you that unlike the pharmaceutical companies you're not immune, must be not only civilly destroyed via massive lawsuits criminal felony manslaughter charges should be brought immediately for any such coercive actions and, if refused by prosecutors then perhaps the people should contemplate whether the rule of law still binds them in any form or fashion given that it is now conclusively proved that this information was known and published prior to the first shot going in the first arm and deliberately ignored.

Further, until it is proved that said spike protein is not in the blood anyone who has taken said shot must be barred from blood donations as it is entirely possible these proteins will contaminate the blood supply and kill or severely injure the recipients of blood donated by said person. Contamination of the blood supply is extremely serious; do I have to remind you what happened with HIV when we were slow to act and as a result killed damn near everyone in the country who had hemophilia and required periodic clotting factor transfusions?

And oh, by the way, given the potential for strokes and clotting there's a reasonable argument to be made that anyone who took said shots should be barred from driving -- ever. A stroke while driving is likely to kill not just you but anyone near you too, and we already bar those with uncontrolled seizures from having a driver license.

Took the shot? Surrender your driving credential.

Thinking of flying? Did you ask if the pilot took the shot?

As I have repeatedly pointed out I am not "anti-vaccine." I am anti-stupid and the process and speed by which these were developed and rolled out without taking the time to understand potential pathology, quantifying that risk and halting the process when indications of potential trouble were found is stupid. Because we allowed stupidity we now have a wildly elevated "odd reason for death" rate and one shot that is responsible for 99% of all associated deaths this year while the more than 100 other vaccines in common use between them all are only responsible for 1%. That is what happens when you do stupid things.

PS: Think this just showed up in December? This paper from September of 2020 proves otherwise; it was at least suspected to be a problem back then but was the potential pathology run down and the shots halted until that work was complete? Nooooo! Nothing can interfere with "Warp Speed" and interrupt all that cash flow -- even if it kills people.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Despite evidence to the contrary...

Colorado Governor Keeps Mask Mandate in Place, Loosens Some Restrictions​

Order was first implemented in July 2020
BY ZACHARY STIEBER

May 3, 2021 Updated: May 3, 2021

Colorado’s governor on Sunday extended his mask order again while loosening some restrictions.

Gov. Jared Polis, a Democrat, amended and extended his mandate just before it was set to expire.

The extension means that children aged 11 and older in schools and during extracurricular activities in other settings—such as child care centers, prisons, congregate care facilities, and state government buildings across the state—must continue wearing masks.

Additionally, in counties that record one-week COVID-19 rates higher than 35 per 100,000, masks must be worn in all public indoor spaces when 10 or more unvaccinated people, or people whose vaccination status is not known, are present.

On the other hand, in counties with rates less than 35 per 100,000, mask wearing is not required in those situations.

“Vaccines not only protect you and your loved ones from getting this deadly virus but also allows Colorado to return back to normal. Reaching a high level of immunity is what will allow for a life without masks, but before that is possible, many more Coloradans need to get vaccinated,” the office of Polis said in a statement.

According to health data from Colorado authorities, nearly 2 million people in the state are fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19.

Fully vaccinated means a person has received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and at least two weeks have elapsed.

Health data also show that there are 2.6 million people immunized with one dose.

Colorado has a population of 5.7 million, according to the 2020 census.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Was in Trinidad colorado saturday, for a short day trip. The grow store, dispensaries, required masks, but everywhere else it was like it never happened. had the best burger ive had in months for lunch in a small mom and pop there.

Fuck jared polis and his wife marlon rees.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was trying to at least record the numbers once a month but I got bored and stopped following the numbers on the website:

The last time I recorded the numbers was on Feb 27th. It's been 69 days since then so I decided to pop in and see where the numbers stand today. The fatality rate hasn't changed.... still at 1.8%.

So using these numbers from John Hopkins University database, even though over 32.4 million cases have been recorded in the USA, 98.2% of them did not die.

Confirms what I have believed all along.... this is not a pandemic.
If it were a pandemic the dead bodies would be stacking up all over the place.
If it were a pandemic the government would not have to beg people to take the various vaccines.

There is no need to get vaccinated for something that inexpensive therapeutics (that have been around for decades) can successfully treat.

FR210504b.jpg

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You're not alone, we're right here with you and have your back. Please don't give in. My family has gone for the shots too although not every one of them. Just stay strong and vigilant as you'll be continually harassed to jump into that lake of fire 'just to be safe'. Just keep saying no!
I hear ya, but not sure if I will be able to do my job without the “vaccine“ passport...

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I hear ya, but not sure if I will be able to do my job without the “vaccine“ passport...

Me either.
Every day...they get closer.
It is really, really, really, really hard for me to imagine that
so many ( nice ) folks are worried about my so called safety.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ivermectin Meta-Analysis Demonstrating Safety & Efficacy Targeting COVID-19 Published in Peer-Review Journal​

TrialSite Staff
TrialSite StaffMay 2, 2021

4 Comments
Ivermectin Meta-Analysis Demonstrating Safety & Efficacy Targeting COVID-19 Published in Peer-Review Journal

Led by physicians affiliated with the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a meta-analysis of 18 randomized controlled trials involving the generic drug ivermectin reveals a statistically significant reduction in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. The study, led by a group of dedicated front-line physician/researchers, also found that the results from a number of controlled prophylaxis studies indicate that the regular use of this economical, generic drug led to significant reduction of risk involving the transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19. The authors showcase a number of public and privately funded ivermectin distribution programs that appear to correlate with population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality. Does this meta-analysis indicate that ivermectin should be embraced as a primary research as a care option approach for early onset, mild-to-moderate COVID-19? How about additional prophylaxis studies? While mounting data indicates an overwhelmingly positive outlook, regulators, national research institutes, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the pharmaceutical industry have opted to take a “glass half empty” perspective. Is the world missing out on a chance to more comprehensively address and potentially contain the pandemic? After all, the NIH and others are on record that low cost therapeutic options are an absolute must in combination with mass vaccination and proper etiquette and public health measures to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
Considered provocative by the pharmaceutical industry—possibly due to the lack of profits involved with an ivermectin regimen—TrialSite has taken an objective, unbiased approach to tracking various investigational therapeutic approaches across the world. In fact, TrialSite was the first media platform to consistently track ivermectin study launches around the world.
Explore Further
Revisiting Hydroxychloroquine What does the Data Say According to Preeminent Yale Physician, Public Health Epidemiology Investigator
Revisiting Hydroxychloroquine: What does the Data Say According to Preeminent Yale Physician, Public Health Epidemiology Investigator?
Real World Evidence I-MASK+ Protocol Ivermectin Key for Prophylaxis and Early Treatment of COVID-19
Real World Evidence? I-MASK+ Protocol: Ivermectin Key for Prophylaxis and Early Treatment of COVID-19
The FLCCC’s Dr. Pierre Kory, Paul E. Marik, and others have been tireless crusaders for the consideration of ivermectin. They have no conflict of interest in this endeavor; they are not making money off of this pursuit. Rather, they believe wholeheartedly, based on the emerging data, that the evidence is there to progress with this drug as an emergency use option during this pandemic. In fact, they suggest that if we don’t use ivermectin, the death toll will just increase even with vaccination. These individuals should be respected and taken very seriously.

More Examples of Censorship?

Catherine Offord writing for The Scientist recently covered the “Frontiers” debacle where a bunch of authors, including the FLCCC team that authored this ivermectin-focused meta-analysis, prepared for a special edition of Frontiers in Pharmacology only to have the entire edition axed by chief executive editor Frederick Fenter who issued a statement defending his actions. Purportedly over a conflict of personality between the controversial Fenter (his journal has seen a lot of volatility with editorial staff) and a key guest editor over the specific mix of articles. But according to Dr. Pierre Kory, the peer review process went fine, even passing an unorthodox fourth reviewer.
Apparently, at the last minute, a mysterious biostatistician was concerned about bias and the entire repurposed focused agenda was terminated. The FLCCC authors are certain that this just represents the latest systematic attempts at censoring the ivermectin story, which would dramatically cut into a market worth several billion a year—that is, 90% of the COVID-19 patient base with asymptomatic, to mild and moderate symptoms. Companies such as Merck, (Molnupiravir), Pfizer (PF-07321332) and AstraZeneca (AZD7442) are gunning for this space and cannot tolerate any generic competition, goes the theory.
Fenter hit back against the authors arguing that at the last minute this biostatistician brought to his attention that somehow, despite four peer reviewers, that the article “…made a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance, and at times, without the use of control group.” Fenter suggested that because Dr. Kory et al were actually promoting ivermectin as part of a protocol (off-label), which is legal and acceptable in the United States, but that violated their editorial policies.
What perplexed TrialSite was why these allegations didn’t come to life during the months of review by the editorial reviewers? Why at the very last minute? According to one well-placed source, part of the entire debacle was Fenter’s clash with one author, which led him to essentially “throw away the baby with the bath water.” Certainly, TrialSite can attest that when physicians and PhD researchers are involved, the ego is strong.

‘Extraordinary & Unprecedented Actions’

Offord shared with those interested in this topic the severity of the action directed by Fenter as again a whole edition dedicated to repurposed drugs targeting the COVID-19 epidemic, an incredibly important topic, was just eliminated overnight. In fact, The Scientist scribe shared that four of the five guest editors involved in this fiasco wrote a six-page resignation statement, declaring the journal’s actions “extraordinary and unprecedented.” These signatories included one of the top experts in federal funded drug-development focusing on vaccines and biotherapeutics in the United States, Robert Malone, and others, including the University of Urbino Carlo Bo’s Maria Cristina Albertini. TrialSite suggests that dissing authors of this prominence isn’t the sanest of things to do for the journal’s brand cachet.

Dynamic Markets Will Come

TrialSite’s in support of pharmaceutical efforts to develop prophylaxis and therapeutic options for COVID-19. Regeneron’s cocktail monoclonal antibody therapy under emergency use has evidenced promising results and the company is reviewing other means of administration.
Moreover, Merck’s effort to develop Molnupiravir, despite the company’s communications department’s unethical trouncing of their own ivermectin drug, is important—as is Pfizer and AstraZeneca’s AZD7442, originally developed at Vanderbilt. There are others as well as a number of generic drugs demonstrating material efficacious data, including fluvoxamine, Colchicine and more.
TrialSite’s position is that the world needs a dynamic, free market of branded and generic treatments for COVID-19. There is plenty of money to go around. But in what we call “Remdesivir Envy,” some pharmaceutical companies seek that same advantage and the associated position to secure billions quickly. Despite Gilead’s problems longer term with pipeline and stock price, they made brilliant moves and, from a business perspective, made master moves early on in the crisis.
But ultimately, the marketplace of the world, of course influenced by the laws, culture and mores of a particular national jurisdiction, will demand multiple therapies with multiple price points, from the high-end branded to cheap and easy for the poorest developing nations. That’s just the reality.

Be Objective—Get the Facts from Diverse Sources

TrialSite recommends that those interested in repurposed, generic approaches to addressing at least early onset, mild to moderate COVID-19 consider reading this important meta-analysis.
We argue that if you get your news only from CNN, MSNBC and Fox, not to mention Facebook that that news is tailored for “You” meaning its meant to actually keep you confused and even more perplexed, all while its purportedly hammering home the “truth.” Rather, look to multiple credible sources, speak with a range of different physicians and expert researchers, and importantly, use your own critical facility.

Lead Research/Investigator

• Pierre Kory, MD, Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, Madison, WI
  • Paul E Marik, MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Norfolk, VA
  • Gianfranco Umberto Meduri, MD, Memphis VA Medical Center—University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Research Services, Memphis, TN
  • Joseph Varon, MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, Critical Care Service, Houston, TX
  • Jose Iglesias, DO, Department of Medicine, Hackensack School of Medicine, Seton Hall, NJ

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MIXED MESSAGES ON MASKS​

The Highwire with Del Bigtree