• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID-19: FOLLOWING THE MONEY​

In a time when real figures and stats are often concealed from the public, we took notice when a recent insurance CEO spoke out about the unprecedented spike in non-Covid deaths for people aged 18- 64. Hear what Healthcare Policy Analyst Expert, A.J. DePriest uncovered when looking at the contingencies in the fine print placed on School Districts and medical systems payouts from Biden’s ‘American Rescue Plan’.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1641956836704.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Tidal Wave of Documents on Gain-of-Function and the Leak of the Virus
Stuff is starting to get interesting (and undeniable)
Robert W Malone MD, MS - 1/11/2022

excerpt:

"First, I encourage everyone to read the actual report.
This report is damming on so many fronts. Read it. Read it. Read it.
If validated, it is as big as the Pentagon papers. This would mean that research funded and conducted by the US Government has caused the death of millions of people world wide. Just ponder that. I can’t hardly wrap my head around the idea. Shocking doesn’t describe how important this is. History will remember."

Link to the actual report:

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If you don't have the rona, just go to a health care facility and promptly receive it for no extra charge.

Health officials let COVID-infected nurses, other workers stay on the job as severe staffing shortages hit US hospitals​

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you don't have the rona, just go to a health care facility and promptly receive it for no extra charge.

Health officials let COVID-infected nurses, other workers stay on the job as severe staffing shortages hit US hospitals​

None of this rona crap makes any sense. The world has indeed gone mad

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
None of this rona crap makes any sense. The world has indeed gone mad
If you understand that it's stupid, self-important people in government, exercising POWER over their lessers...it's totally understandable.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1U09BRp0XYXl.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After you're dead you, don't count any more...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Comments are good. This just shows how far ahead of the curve this place really is.

I...TOLD.... YOU.... SO!
[Comments enabled]
Oh darn, there goes Veritas again releasing well...... not just a smoking gun, but a rank indictment of both actors abroad (including China) and right here in the United States.

So the "work" (gain of function) was rejected by DARPA but NIH, including Fauci who personally signed off on it, did it anyway.
And he did not just do it in China the work included was in part done here.

We now have a plausible explanation, for example, why agreements related to the spike were executed by at least one US University prior to *****-19 being "known." What institutions were involved and how involved were they? When was the first such agreement executed?

But... it gets better.

We knew the *******s would not work and were harmful. We didn't think so, we knew so, and further we knew that someone who had been infected was at least in part protected from said harm by the mechanism infection uses.

I pointed all this out without having what Veritas has now published merely by deduction.

We knew in September of 2020 there was a risk issue with the spike in the circulation that was not in most cases present from natural infection and we knew by December of 2020 it was singularly dangerous. It is now confirmed that THE GOVERNMENT knew this and proceeded to purchase and deploy the shots anyway.

We also knew that there were other fingers in the pie including American ones before *****-19 was announced to exist because the transfer agreement with a US University was known to exist more than a year ago and it was executed in 2019 before *****-19 was claimed to have "emerged" in China. How can you do something that requires a thing before the second thing happens? You can't, ergo, the government and the private organizations knew damned well ***** existed before the agreement was signed.
So now have what I've maintained all along is in in official government-documented form:
  • The virus was man-made. Ecohealth tried to get funding through DARPA and was told to go to Hell because it violated the constraint on gain-of-function research. Fauci didn't give a **** and his part of the NIH funded it. BOTH THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA created the virus; it was a joint and intentional project, not rogue actors in Wuhan or Beijing who were responsible.

• There were people in both China and here in the US (along with presumably other nations) who were involved. They all knew damn well what happened and all of them have lied for the last 2+ years about it. That almost-certainly includes both Trump and Biden, incidentally.

• The governments involved all knew before the shots were released that they were dangerous and would become worthless. They knew that natural infection did not, in most cases, carry the same risk because the virus never gets into the bloodstream in other than severe and fatal cases but there is no way to avoid that risk with an injection. We now know this factually from clinical experience (and in fact knew in the early part of 2020) -- viremia does not happen in other than severe and fatal cases and yet you can't give someone an injection without the injected material winding up in the blood in some amount.

• The governments also knew that *****-19 itself was not dangerous most of the time to healthy individuals and they knew why. It was deliberately engineered that way in an attempt, this paper alleges, as an experiment to be inoculated intentionally into bats in an attempt to see whether doing so could cut off future zoonotic events. Whether the experiment went wrong by accident or intent is not known, but that it was taking place and both our government and China knew about it, along with knowing that it should not be very dangerous to most people is now established as fact.
So why all the histrionics ginned up worldwide continuing to this day?

The experiment went bad and if the public knew why it went bad and who was involved in it the people might reasonably conclude there really is a valid reason to get rid of every single government agency and individual involved. Unlike "conspiracy theories" that are flat-out crap its not crazy to contemplate doing that either, especially given the death toll. It was evident within weeks that medically frail people were going to get buttraped by this thing and thus if the government told the truth the pitchforks might well come out since they actually created this ****ing monster and it wasn't just China - it was also the United States Government that did it and several institutions within this nation were intimately involved as well.

Oh by the way the same documents also contain evidence that the Government knew both HCQ and Ivermectin were effective against the virus by April of 2020. How many people died that were denied access to safe drugs that our government had every reason to believe worked?

Still sitting on your ass America?

May I point out that these *******s have killed roughly twice as many people in the United States over the last two years, by their claims, as did both Nazi Germany and Japan in all of WWII and that these are all people and businesses within the United States?

Gonna take another jab or allow the USSC and Biden administration to tell you that you should or indeed must, never mind private employers, when the government factually knows its dangerous and has known for well over a year both that it is the case and why?

Still want to consider Trump a "savior" eh, when he pushed and continues to push these known dangerous jabs?

How many people did they they intentionally let die again? Twice the toll of WWII with every single death chargeable directly against not a foreign adversary but rather agencies of our own government and publicly-funded "educational" institutions?
Want to argue with all this?

Argue with the source material; its either real or it isn't, and if it is its the best argument I've seen in over 100 years for a national divorce with prejudice.

smiley

PS: There are people claiming that what Veritas released is a forgery. If it is then O'Keefe needs to go to prison forever and break rocks until he dies. This is the sort of information that can legitimately be the reason for a government to be discarded by its population. To participate in a forgery is equally as bad as to undertake the actions in the first place. If someone has evidence that this is indeed false -- let's see it. While you're at it make sure you account for the verified by FOIA release of this email from Peter Daszak himself....

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dr. Robert Malone was injured by the COVID-19 vaccine. Here's his story.

"How Bad is my Batch"
The story of my vaccine injury​
Robert W Malone MD, MS -- Jan 13, 2022​

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dr. Robert Malone was injured by the COVID-19 vaccine. Here's his story.

"How Bad is my Batch"
The story of my vaccine injury​
Robert W Malone MD, MS -- Jan 13, 2022​

RM220113.jpg

The Vax Lot saga continues...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Far ahead of the curve...

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 11.28.15 AM.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
View attachment 240708

The Vax Lot saga continues...

So the whole idea that most of the deaths come from a few lots is fake news

Pretty equal distribution of death across all lots and an enormous sample size

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So the whole idea that most of the deaths come from a few lots is fake news

Pretty equal distribution of death across all lots and an enormous sample size
That's a good thing. Proves all of it ain't worth nothin'

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
e387e2d9638a0c19.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Fauci explains how he introduced AIDS, back in '84 ..."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rve6CPneJBo3/
WOW, this is the first time I've seen this clip. I'm bowled over by the reckless candor he seemed to display in making those statements. Could this possible been taken out of context? He's pretty much saying what you stated...that 'he' introduced AIDS as a biological agent into the populous.

Man, the torches, pitchforks and ropes will be coming out sooner than I thought they might once this gets legs out there

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WOW, this is the first time I've seen this clip. I'm bowled over by the reckless candor he seemed to display in making those statements. Could this possible been taken out of context? He's pretty much saying what you stated...that 'he' introduced AIDS as a biological agent into the populous.

Man, the torches, pitchforks and ropes will be coming out sooner than I thought they might once this gets legs out there

Make sure to help spread it around...

They won't be able to walk down the street!!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This video clip is taken out of context and therefore is unpersuasive of your claim.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This could be "construed" as "taken out of context"... by the "naysayers" and so-called "fact-checkers"... I KNOW that's what my daughter will reply...
I agree it was taken out of context.
A better indictment of Tony Fauci is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr's book The Real Anthony Fauci. If people would read that, they would see the evil that little man has been up to for decades.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I believe this to be accurate.

1642207346071.jpeg

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This could be "construed" as "taken out of context"... by the "naysayers" and so-called "fact-checkers"... I KNOW that's what my daughter will reply...
That's what I thought, too.

"Introduced into the community" could easily mean, an HIV-infected promiscuous homosexual comes into the area for the first time. Or someone who's from the area, travels, buggers an infected person in another area, contracts it, and takes it home to spread the joy.

There's a lot out there to hang Fouch-chee with; but I don't think this is going to be part of it.

Agreed, though, Fouch was deep in the seemingly-deliberate mishandling of AIDS. The spread could have been stopped, and fast...and I have to wonder, had ivermectin been around then, if it could have been beaten back in early stages.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Agreed, though, Fouch was deep in the seemingly-deliberate mishandling of AIDS. The spread could have been stopped, and fast...and I have to wonder, had ivermectin been around then, if it could have been beaten back in early stages.

I don't know how Ivermectin would affect HIV but to your point, Ivermectin was around back then:

1642212810666.png

It may be that it was ignored like now because friends in big pharma had other drugs that would make millions of dollars more.

Screw Tony Fauci.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1642213629829.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death​

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Published: January 14, 2022, 12:30 pm

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.
The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.” Since suicide is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.

Scandalous verdict: taking a fatal risk is legally suicide​

“The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide. The family has appealed. However, the insurer’s defense is recognized as well-founded and contractually justified, as this publicly known fatal risk is legally considered suicide, since the customer has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of death without being obliged or compelled to do so.”

No surprise: Mainstream media is silent​

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

Censorship​

In recent months, many French anti-vaccine groups of the social network Facebook have been victims of sudden, unjustified closures, especially support groups for Brusa and Professor Didier Raoult. The latter has often been criticized for his positions on vaccines, hydroxychloroquine and his criticism of the mismanagement of the epidemic by the Macron government.
At the end of last year, the main support group for Didier Raoult was deactivated before it was reactivated, thanks to a mobilization on social networks and a massive relay on alternative media. On November 27, a teacher support group for Brusa was suspended. With no less than 310 000 members to its credit, the group created in March 2020 was closed for having shared the complaint by Brusa concerning the wearing of masks for children. The Parisian lawyer and his association Réaction-19 was accused of spreading a “conspiracy”.

Global difficulties for insurers due to vaccines​

Actuaries have been warning that rising claims will be eroding the capital which insurers set aside to avoid insolvency. Notably, older people do not take out life insurance, which means that the claims have been from younger clients. Insurers say that they expect a rise in excess deaths.
According to Alex Berenson, the risk of injury or death from the jab is exceptionally high judging from Canadian data.
The refusal to pay for a vaccine-related death may not be surprising since globally the life insurance industry has been hit with reported claims of $5,5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3,5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden.
Dutch insurer Aegon, with two-thirds of its business in the US, said its American claims in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier.
Vaccine deaths may force insurers to raise premiums and some have indicated that they intend to punish the unvaccinated for their financial woes.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GO TO THIS SITE!

The OpenVAERS Project​

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% ( see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov). To start searching OpenVAERS, please use the red button below.

Reports are current through December 31, 2021.

search VAERS reports 12 72 132 192 252 312 reset...
Page 1 of 187698 Results 1 - 10 of 1876973

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Someone may have just blown Moderna up. Others have previously identified non naturally occurring genetic sequences ... Appears one of the human fingerprints inexplicably appears in a Moderna patent filing. I have still never heard Fauci or anyone explain - if not the case - where's the bat?!?! There is/was none.

Amk5wuOtFWxT.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
He’s like a kid with a chemistry set just mixing th8ngs together to see what happens. The whole morality of respect for human life doesn’t seem to be present in psychopaths

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score