• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus aid bill includes $3,000 for families, $4 trillion liquidity for Fed - Mnuchin

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The White House aims to deploy at least $800 billion in aid in the coming weeks to prop up the U.S. economy, as retailers, restaurants, sporting events and other businesses shut down and Americans slow their spending while staying home to guard against the coronavirus pandemic.

Among the administration’s targets this week: providing relief in the form of tax deferments, loans or even direct payments to airlines, the hospitality industry and small-to-medium businesses crippled by plunging demand. Officials know they need to release the contours of their plan quickly — potentially as soon as Tuesday — as turmoil accelerates in financial markets, said a person familiar with the White House’s plans.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...dogZJkxoDrDaDqVSQOqb8nV1yrPZibV_rbvOekL2ogBus

I’m starting to see a pattern.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's nothing to those handing it out, but it's yet another giant hot poker up the ass of the American taxpayer.
I wouldn't worry about that any more. These's a change coming. I woke up this morning and I can feel it now

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Where are Pill-o-see, schitt, up-chuck schulmer, et al ? Why are they so quiet ? Are they & soros behind the hoax ?

I wouldn't worry about that any more. These's a change coming. I woke up this morning and I can feel it now
Are you gunna share ?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wheres my post from the other day where I pointed out that every President since Clinton at least , has doubled the debt every 8 years or so.. Trump was way behind only adding 3 trillion so far..
And here we go in the last 2 weeks. Trillions being injected into the system. 800 billion is even larger than the bank bailouts.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
From my post #21 in the whats really going on thread.. I'm pretty sure the Gov is reading my posts and getting ideas.. :laughing::laughing:

For instance. When Bush 2 took office the debt was 5 trillion. When he left, 10 trillion.
Then Obama took over and doubled the debt again to 20 trillion.
Here's Trump and 3 years in we are only at 23 trillion. He's way behind if he is going to double the debt in 8 years like the last 3 presidents. (Pretty sure Clinton did it as well.)

16 years of Bush2 and Obama and we barely got GDP growth after adding 15 trillion to the national debt between the 2 of them.

Trump slows it way down to a trillion a year in deficits but supposedly gets a solid 3% plus growth rate??? Something isn't adding up.

Just to maintain the status Quo massive amounts of debt need to be added every year. Since Trump is not doing that is that coming home to roost and drying up liquidity? Is this crisis where he goes hog wild and adds another 2-4 trillion in one year to keep everything propped up? It seems like at some point you have to inject liquidity into everyones pockets in order to keep the system solvent. Just throwing money at the stock market is great for the few who live off the market. The rest of America has their retirement in there and doesn't really use it to live on until their later years.

So that few trillion in consumer debt may not be the camels back but it could be the straw. The default rates are probably just exposing the cracks in the system.

There may not be any one factor that is causing all of this. Just a bunch of things adding up to a system thats out of liquidity. At this point the fed may have to fire up all the helicopters it can and just let the money rain down from the heavens to keep it all from falling apart.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Where are Pill-o-see, schitt, up-chuck schulmer, et al ? Why are they so quiet ? Are they & soros behind the hoax ?

Are you gunna share ?
You're up early..... :)

I've been trying too figure out what I've been seeing happening the past week means. I know its not because people might get a cold. There's something imminent that is about to happen. What we're seeing is preparations for that happening. That's the only thing left now that makes any sense.

Let's just say I've been rereading the posts in the Q thread from a different perspective that I had previously. I can't sit here and tell you I believe every bit of it but I can tell you it's making much more sense to me now than at any time over the past 2 years

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wheres my post from the other day where I pointed out that every President since Clinton at least , has doubled the debt every 8 years or so.. Trump was way behind only adding 3 trillion so far..
And here we go in the last 2 weeks. Trillions being injected into the system. 800 billion is even larger than the bank bailouts.
I believe there's a reason he doesn't care how many FRNs he spends. It won't matter soon

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All this spending and the buck is flying to the upside. Might break 100 today?

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's nothing to those handing it out, but it's yet another giant hot poker up the ass of the American taxpayer.
Annnnddd...the whole world
Of course, there are those who tire of said hot poker and are structuring other deals
Fascinating stuff it is

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Annnnddd...the whole world
Of course, there are those who tire of said hot poker and are structuring other deals
Fascinating stuff it is
Actually,
After wrestling with this a lot of the years here in my pea southern brain...
I have come to believe that the American Taxpayer ( citizen, country dweller )
is actually the beneficiary of all ( a large part ) of this carnage. Lemme 'splain myself , as much as I can...
Nominally so much existing $ is outside the country and transacted outside the country and so many believe in it
( best looking lippystickied up piggy ) and hold it and transact business with it...
That every time it is watered down by CONgress.....some of the people it affects the LEAST are inside the borders here.
I.E. of all in the world we ourselves are all closer to the counter fitter.
And the hundreds upon hundreds of millions who are on the 2 dollar a day threshold in other countries and ANYTHING they do that is tied to the American dollar in anyway....they are the ones
that are getting BFed totally even more than we can imagine.......and at our expense ( benefit )
If all of this had to be held INSIDE our borders....man o man what a sight that would be.
Ehhhh...just carrying on...
But this above AND what is posted above...uh huh...can totally see it.
Regards to all, interesting times.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm so glad Donald J Trump and Q-anon are going to protect us from Obama's reckless monetary and police state policies. Our government is not like China's government at all. And Tucker Carlson is fair and balanced and never pimps for the WHO, and Fox news never censored Ron Paul's Iowa numbers. And we would never lock down cities like a communist country. And we would never print money like Argentina because we're disciplined and principled. America is a real capitalist country with no martial law or overzealous restrictions. We are free!!!! And Pompeo didn't say he wanted to kill Snowden. Cause Pompeo wants to pardon Snowden, and Trump secretly pardoned Assange and Gen Flynn when he secretly arrested Hillary. And Barr helped to free the Bundy Ranchers, and he's not double jeopardying them. No, no. And he never worked to cover up things for the CIA, that's just a lie. And Iran is the Devil, they did 911. Anyway, Trump saved us guys!!! He saved us!!! Yea!!! Great again!!! Hurray!!!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The live press conference this morning just announced a halt to tax payments for 90 days to all people and free corona bucks to everyone in the next two weeks!...

talking a $1000 corona bucks per person....

break out the Burgie and we will have a ball!...

edit: I am getting low on cannabis and I will spend my $1000 on a big bag of herbs

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fiat money at that!

Correct. Trump is spending FRNs without a care in the world because he knows something is coming that going to make all that spending mute. I'm starting to see that now too
I think I know what will make all that spending moot. Just like China built cities and infrastructure using borrowed dollars.

What happens when you lend money with no collateral and there's a default?

That's all you futuristic Central Bankers need to know....

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The live press conference this morning just announced a halt to tax payments for 90 days to all people and free corona bucks to everyone in the next two weeks!...

talking a $1000 corona bucks per person....

break out the Burgie and we will have a ball!...

edit: I am getting low on cannabis and I will spend my $1000 on a big bag of herbs
Good, now that everyone has more money (hee hee) I'll raise my prices.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm so glad Donald J Trump and Q-anon are going to protect us from Obama's reckless monetary and police state policies. Our government is not like China's government at all. And Tucker Carlson is fair and balanced and never pimps for the WHO, and Fox news never censored Ron Paul's Iowa numbers. And we would never lock down cities like a communist country. And we would never print money like Argentina because we're disciplined and principled. America is a real capitalist country with no martial law or overzealous restrictions. We are free!!!! And Pompeo didn't say he wanted to kill Snowden. Cause Pompeo wants to pardon Snowden, and Trump secretly pardoned Julian Assange when he secretly arrested Hillary. And Barr helped to free the Bundy Ranchers, and he's not double jeopardying them. No, no. And he never worked to cover up things for the CIA, that's just a lie. And Iran is the Devil, they did 911. Anyway, Trump saved us guys!!! He saved us!!! Yea!!! Great again!!! Hurray!!!

I get it, I think. Do or did we have other options?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
We have just experience non-lethal, non-military Martial Law ! AND if we do not comply/behave, soldiers in the streets is next ! :fire::Helicopter:bombing aircraft

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We have just experience non-lethal, non-military Martial Law ! AND if we do not comply/behave, soldiers in the streets is next ! :fire::Helicopter:bombing aircraft
Hang in there bud. I believe the soldiers will certainly be in the streets but for a different purpose other than just suppressing the public.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
for chieftan: The hot poker may well be about to be pulled OUT of the taxpayer's ass.

Lookit -- $800MM (let's round up the pennies and call it a $Trillion) dumped into the economy (Read: You gonna get a gummint check, or even real paper) WILL cause rapid inflation.

Has to. It is being made purposefully very public. No NITWH end run of pallets on the down-low. Nope. Wide open.

So the US economy runs bumpy, but runs until this shitstorm blows out just like H1N1 swine flu.

Maybe even more "free money" is pumped. As long as the end result is huge inflation. The US National Debt is owed to... foreigners. Bankers. This can be paid off with inflated $$$, and it goes away.

The USD can be replaced with (I heard) UST = US Treasury bills backed by gold. We go back on the gold standard. That would eliminate the Fed, which is the biggest ripoff in human history.

Be of good cheer. :weed:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
for chieftan: The hot poker may well be about to be pulled OUT of the taxpayer's ass.

Lookit -- $800MM (let's round up the pennies and call it a $Trillion) dumped into the economy (Read: You gonna get a gummint check, or even real paper) WILL cause rapid inflation.

Has to. It is being made purposefully very public. No NITWH end run of pallets on the down-low. Nope. Wide open.

So the US economy runs bumpy, but runs until this shitstorm blows out just like H1N1 swine flu.

Maybe even more "free money" is pumped. As long as the end result is huge inflation. The US National Debt is owed to... foreigners. Bankers. This can be paid off with inflated $$$, and it goes away.

The USD can be replaced with (I heard) UST = US Treasury bills backed by gold. We go back on the gold standard. That would eliminate the Fed, which is the biggest ripoff in human history.

Be of good cheer. :weed:
Hey Unca, send some of that good cheer my way would ya brother?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
There is an old financial truism: "When everyone has a $1,000, then a $1,000 will equal ZERO !" :2 thumbs up::gold:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There is an old financial truism: "When everyone has a $1,000, then a $1,000 will equal ZERO !" :2 thumbs up::gold:
Yup. It's kind of tricky, though. Can you get PM's before the frn's are completely worthless? If I was a central banker, yes. But I'm not.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yup. It's kind of tricky, though. Can you get PM's before the frn's are completely worthless? If I was a central banker, yes. But I'm not.
Which is why some of us scramble to pay $6-11 premiums for ASE's these days

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We here would all like for this to happen; but is there anything that makes you think those in power want to give up the power to magically create dollars out of thin air? Is there even a public push for it? Nope.

How many junkies quit at the height of a binge unless they die?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Made a nice little profit day trading EMR the final few minutes of the session.

Today was a good day ....and I still may have to use my AK.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So, we already have food, TP, and ammo shortages... how is giving everyone $1k going to help that?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So, we already have food, TP, and ammo shortages... how is giving everyone $1k going to help that?
One dollar bills = TP and washable for "do overs".