• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Coronavirus is dying

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Coronavirus is dying – This is why they are hyping new cases while ignoring the facts. Is Totalitarianism ‘The New Normal’?

10 hours ago
1 min read

We cannot go back to the pre-coronavirus world, they tell us. Everything has changed and we must accept a “new normal.” What does this “new normal” look like? It looks a lot like a dystopian horror film, where privacy is destroyed, property is subject to political whim, surveillance is to be accepted, medical treatments can be forced on people. Should we accept totalitarianism as our “new normal”? Plus in today’s program: the real story of Houston’s “round two hospital crisis.”

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/...-the-facts-is-totalitarianism-the-new-normal/

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That's ok, they have another virus coming up.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This may take some bandwidth, but it is a NECESSARY READ. Cut & Paste:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020/06/27 covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless

“Figuring with an assumed prevalence of 3%, the PPV was only 30 percent, which means that 70 percent of the people tested “positive” are not “positive” at all. Yet “they are prescribed quarantine.”

In a second scenario of the journal’s article, a prevalence of rate of 20 percent is assumed. In this case they generate a PPV of 78 percent, meaning that 22 percent of the “positive” tests are false “positives.”

That would mean: If we take the around 9 million people who are currently considered “positive” worldwide — supposing that the true “positives” really have a viral infection — we would get almost 2 million false “positives.”

All this fits with the fact that the CDC and the FDA, for instance, concede in their files that the so-called “SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests” are not suitable for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis.

In the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel“ file from March 30, 2020, for example, it says:

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms”

And:

This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

And the FDA admits that:

positive results […] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Remarkably, in the instruction manuals of PCR tests we can also read that they are not intended as a diagnostic test, as for instance in those by Altona Diagnostics and Creative Diagnostics[5].

To quote another one, in the product announcement of the LightMix Modular Assays produced by TIB Molbiol — which were developed using the Corman et al. protocol — and distributed by Roche we can read:

These assays are not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection”

And:

For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The MSM for the last two nights, have been reporting that another pandemic is revving up and waiting in the wings, just in case. Seems pigs in China have developed a new swine flu, and is passing it to humans, clever little pigs.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1593608726848.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I was listening to Clyde Lewis on GroundZeroMedia.org last night.
He brought up how testing use of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE is being manipulated.
Sick people are being given higher than neccessary doses /dosing which result in death. Massive doses can have effects on the organs especially lungs, liver and kidneys.
When the patient dies they blame it on the ineffectiveness of Hydroxy.. on the virus. They blame organ failure on the WuFlu and failing to mention the drug overdosing.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The MSM for the last two nights, have been reporting that another pandemic is revving up and waiting in the wings, just in case. Seems pigs in China have developed a new swine flu, and is passing it to humans, clever little pigs.
I wonder how many US.Taxpayer dollars went to "research" this flu ?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'd hope with new security protocols, it wasn't taken from a US lab...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Lab or Money it all goes to China.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This may take some bandwidth, but it is a NECESSARY READ. Cut & Paste:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020/06/27 covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless

“Figuring with an assumed prevalence of 3%, the PPV was only 30 percent, which means that 70 percent of the people tested “positive” are not “positive” at all. Yet “they are prescribed quarantine.”

In a second scenario of the journal’s article, a prevalence of rate of 20 percent is assumed. In this case they generate a PPV of 78 percent, meaning that 22 percent of the “positive” tests are false “positives.”

That would mean: If we take the around 9 million people who are currently considered “positive” worldwide — supposing that the true “positives” really have a viral infection — we would get almost 2 million false “positives.”

All this fits with the fact that the CDC and the FDA, for instance, concede in their files that the so-called “SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests” are not suitable for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis.

In the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel“ file from March 30, 2020, for example, it says:

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms”

And:

This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

And the FDA admits that:

positive results […] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Remarkably, in the instruction manuals of PCR tests we can also read that they are not intended as a diagnostic test, as for instance in those by Altona Diagnostics and Creative Diagnostics[5].

To quote another one, in the product announcement of the LightMix Modular Assays produced by TIB Molbiol — which were developed using the Corman et al. protocol — and distributed by Roche we can read:

These assays are not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection”

And:

For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hashed this out months ago but it needs to be repeated and re-digested. I even posted an interview with the inventor of the PCR test proclaiming his test is NOT meant for diagnosis. It was meant for sequencing DNA.

Fuckery all around us and its pissing me off. All the counties around me are making masks mandatory. Now my Job is requiring masks. My county council is voting now as of 11AM on mandatory masks in this county.

Im ready to stand up to this bullshit. Everyone I know just bends over and takes it.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm holding a mask burning candle light vigil in my front yard tonight to show my support for our brave government leaders

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I was listening to Clyde Lewis on GroundZeroMedia.org last night.
He brought up how testing use of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE is being manipulated.
Sick people are being given higher than neccessary doses /dosing which result in death. Massive doses can have effects on the organs especially lungs, liver and kidneys.
When the patient dies they blame it on the ineffectiveness of Hydroxy.. on the virus. They blame organ failure on the WuFlu and failing to mention the drug overdosing.
How is that when the recommended dosage is right on the pack, in medical publications, and dosage recommendation is even available at GoodRx? So WTF? A bottle of aspirin will kill you. How is it these doctors who are over prescribing in order to murder their patients, not being criminally charged?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How is it these doctors who are over prescribing in order to murder their patients, not being criminally charged?
Their actions align with a particular political party's goals currently.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How is that when the recommended dosage is right on the pack, in medical publications, and dosage recommendation is even available at GoodRx? So WTF? A bottle of aspirin will kill you. How is it these doctors who are over prescribing in order to murder their patients, not being criminally charged?
They are probably doing it under the guise of "RESEARCH" and the patients are told there is "Nothing More to do for them UNLESS the patient wants to participate in a "Research Project" in a Blind Test method. The patients signs the release forms thinking he/she has nothing left to lose. While the researchers protocol knows exactly what will by lost.
"First Do No Harm" is now the old practice. "Let us see what this does" is the new Big Pharma motto.

Just my WAG. YMMV

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Nobody has died from Covid...but the second wave is coming....and so is the biometric ID vaccine...at warp speed.

Be ready.

chieftain

Silver Miner
They've already used the virus bullet, there's one more round in the chamber but it ain't no virus.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Where are the flying monkeys? Bring on the flying monkeys!
1593684672611.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I mean, really!
A doctor interviewed on FOX prescribed Hydroxychloroquin to over 6,000 patients over the last 30 years, and had NO adverse reactions to the drug. Bunch of bald face liars on MSM!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I mean, really!
A doctor interviewed on FOX prescribed Hydroxychloroquin to over 6,000 patients over the last 30 years, and had NO adverse reactions to the drug. Bunch of bald face liars on MSM!
They commonly used that study to tell everyone HCQ was dangerous. Some internet sluths went back and looked and it appears that the doctor was confusing HCQ with an entirely different drug (unknown whether accidental or purposeful). They stopped the trial for very good reason, the doctor was very much killing his lab rats.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They commonly used that study to tell everyone HCQ was dangerous. Some internet sluths went back and looked and it appears that the doctor was confusing HCQ with an entirely different drug (unknown whether accidental or purposeful). They stopped the trial for very good reason, the doctor was very much killing his lab rats.
There was also a study done either in, by or for the VA where they gave HCL to patients who were literally almost beyond hope...and although it did save some, there was a high fatality rate indicating (falsely) ineffectiveness.