• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Covid Cliff Notes

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Would it be possible, for those on this board that are most in the know about the issue, to get together and publish a sticky of CONDENSED need to know Covid info? Stuff like general symptoms, treatment protocol, needed meds and where to get them? Sticky updated in CONDENSED version as Covid morphs through its variants? Did I capitalize CONDENSED?

There are 3 or 4 rafts of info concerning Covid on GIM, but threads are often interjected with personal conversations, observances, studies, and other rabbit holes, which are good of themselves, that make it more than a bit difficult to find info that you need in the moment, when your head is pounding and you can’t think straight.

The top sticky in House of Meds sorta almost went there but the info is somewhat outdated, at this point.

Thank you for your consideration. -Robert

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We already have one Robert!

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
We already have one Robert!

I know, Shootie, but I am looking for dumbed-down “you can make sense of it when you’re sick” version because that’s when a clod like me is most likely to pay attention.

Short, simple, direct (as much as possible). No doctor talk or lawyer speak. Just the stuff I need to know right now.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to make sense of the Emedsmart Ziverdo kit count, if that helps you understand where I’m coming from. I’m not the brightest bulb but I’m not a mouth-breathing knuckle drafter, either.

madhu

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Robert
covid , viruses etc are a lot of reading. Lot of questions and then people can point out the rabbit holes. I’d not think a superfluous 5 min read is going to cut years of literature and learning. The sad part is after all that learning there is no consensus. It’s like the red pill vs the blue.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that is the heck of it agco,

there is a awful lot of misinformation out there,
and there are some in the med industry that are really doing good jobs with those who get hit hard,

with that I am not happy to tell you, it is completely on a case by case basis, as everyones biological makeup is different, and the way their body reacts to this thing varies wildly

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

and there are some in the med industry that are really doing good jobs with those who get hit hard,

with that I am not happy to tell you, it is completely on a case by case basis, as everyones biological makeup is different, and the way their body reacts to this thing varies wildly
I get that. I’ve seen how individuals in my own family seem to have their own individual experience. Just thought there might be a way to paint with some broad brush strokes and largely generalize and simplify so that someone hurting, and in need of some ready info, doesn’t need to wade through a thousand posts. Appreciate the feedback, though.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we might be able to find someone here that would be willing to accumulate the data into a kind of 'focused' thread

I'll ask the mods if they have an idea

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
we might be able to find someone here that would be willing to accumulate the data into a kind of 'focused' thread

I'll ask the mods if they have an idea
I really appreciate that, Scorp. I understand if the effort is deemed as “too much” or determined that there is no good way to go about it.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I really appreciate that, Scorp. I understand if the effort is deemed as “too much” or determined that there is no good way to go about it.
We're here for each other. No one realizes that more than Scorp. I, for one, have gained a ton of respect from that man and what he's built ans continues to support here. This is much much more than a precious metals informational site, and I'm guessing, much more than he originally bargained for.

That said, this is the most beloved, useful and informative website I know of. I 'live' here for a reason! The topics, the people and the freedom!

Thanks Scorp, know that we got your back here man!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

AND THAT is the best treason to avoid ALL needles !

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
AND THAT is the best treason to avoid ALL needles !
My main use of needles is to put oil exactly where I want it. I have found that ATF is a cheap general purpose lubricant, and an insulin syringe is good for dispensing it in tight places.

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here ya go. And I guess covid should be in quotes. It’s probably a cold or flu.

Attachments

• E55E0D30-0215-418A-AF38-4D9ABBBE3B1C.jpeg
    E55E0D30-0215-418A-AF38-4D9ABBBE3B1C.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 14

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
thread put up and stickied in mining

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to make sense of the Emedsmart Ziverdo kit count, if that helps you understand where I’m coming from. I’m not the brightest bulb but I’m not a mouth-breathing knuckle drafter, either.
It's a complicated roadmap, I agree.

The FLCCC I-Mask protocols, as well as early-treatment protocols, are easier to understand; and cover most of the basics. You want ivermectin as a preventative, in any way you can get it; you also want quercitin. HCQ in your medicine kit is a plus. You want D3 supplements; you want multivitamins. You want NAC, but that's banned, now - there's substitutes out there, you'll have to look those up.

You want a sinus wash. I've heard recommended a 1% iodine solution for that, but I don't dare - I use saline, as recommended with the kit. The sinus wash helps remove or minimize your viral load in the sinuses.

Less popular is a nebulizer with 1 percent H2O2. I don't know if it helps or not; but I've been doing that for four months. With the nebulizer broken (just got a new one today) I had a scratchy throat. Co-winky-dink? I've been out more, although not in close contact. Bottom line is, I'm trying to keep the pipes as clean as possible.

Mouthwash. Specific chemicals, which are in Scope as well as Wally World generic, are listed on the I-Mask protocols.

It's a pain, but not as much a pain as losing a leg or getting myocarditis from the Jab.