• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Craig Hemke – Charade Over - 20% Inflation Very Possible ~ USAWatchdog

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Financial writer and precious metals expert Craig Hemke says, “This idea that the Fed can just keep doing what they are doing and things can just keep marching along--no. We are finally at the end of the charade. It’s lasted a lot longer than I thought it could. . . . Now, in 2019, we are right back to where we were in 2010. This is vitally important for people to understand. Eventually, gold is going to break out this year. It’s going to go above $1,360 and the whole world is going to figure this out, and prices are going to accelerate. People who are not buying it now are going to get left behind. . . . Once the demand for all these dollars starts to fall off and disappear, well, those dollars are still out there, and they are all going to come back here to our shores. That’s when you start to get this runaway or hyperinflation because you’ve got so many more dollars than you have demand for dollars. That lessens the value of the dollar and goods go up in cost. . . . The idea you could get 20% inflation is certainly plausible and feasible. . . . Nothing has proven more effective in history to preserve wealth than gold and silver—nothing! . . . . 2019 will be the best year for precious metals since 2010.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Craig Hemke, founder of TFMetalsReport.com.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
but, don't we have THAT already?

he's not been paying attention and someone else buys his groceries, and fuel, and pays his utility bills, but "damn, that starbucks was great this morning"' he'll think to himself, in the morning, as he saunters off to his 'job' where he's a "Real Financial Professional"

like all the rest, a salesman looking for a buyer...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
he's just not a very good 'economic professional'

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This is neither here nor there, but I started watching this interview earlier today and thought to myself how much Hemke looks like Sootch from Sensible Prepper on YT.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is neither here nor there, but I started watching this interview earlier today and thought to myself how much Hemke looks like Sootch from Sensible Prepper on YT.
I watch his gun reviews, too.

Gold above 1360? wow

I'm waiting for the USS Abraham Lincoln and the rest of the battle group to be sunk by Iranian missiles in the Strait of Hormuz before the end of the year...

We'll see what price action we get then.

SC

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'm waiting for the USS Abraham Lincoln and the rest of the battle group to be sunk by Iranian missiles in the Strait of Hormuz before the end of the year...

SC
I hope not. For the sake of all those Navy guys.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Precious metals have been trounced by inflation. Just telling a truth.
We've seen this before. Often Axstone would post a picture of a balloon being held underwater as a response.

There so few of us stackers left, maybe the end of the fiat illusion is indeed near. I doubt it, but at this stage of the game, there's nothing that would surprise me. Whatever is going to happen, I'm just hoping it will be a good thing.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Some christians have had prophetic dreams to that effect. I haven't but I do hear we are going to war. Not happy news I'm afraid...but we do have a Blessed Hope.

($140+ silver for all you stackers)

SC
Silver over $300, gold over $6,000. I don’t know about the war part, but it certainly seems likely.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Precious metals have been trounced by inflation. Just telling a truth.
and manipulation, don't forget our friend, Manipulation
He's probably sucking down a Starbucks right now, finger poised, ready to turn his bots loose on the metals markets if required