• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Criminals Now in All Layers of Power

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It is not just their past lives as criminals which is important to notice, but look what they're up to today.

Patriots are recognizing the obvious, while million in our nation and billions around the globe patiently wait for the govt to tell them when to go to the bathroom and what to crawl under as they shelter in place.

The narrative currently has everyone spending 100% of their attention span on how humans react to skin color, with a bit of "tighten your belt" advice.

The narrative is all you need to watch to know the future. Without a break in the narrative and the monopoly mechanisms which delivers it, change will be impossible. Change is already impossible from the outside as their operating structure is impenetrable and has been that way for about 100 years.

Every war over the last 130 years (many before that also) has been a banker's war, with them funding both sides and creating it. Every genocide or ethnic cleansing has been also (Rwanda is the perfect example as it was a totally fabricated event using narrative).

Americans did not hold anyone to account for those who've died as a result of the major FF events (Nam and the war on a tactic FF events being the recent ones Americans should have revolted over). We allowed the real enemies to get away with mass murder and more, and now they have turned on us entirely. They plan to destroy the lives and income possibilities for Americans first and our leaders have sold out to them and are helping them in this effort.

Every member of congress, the leaders of the executive branch, all three letter agencies and the top brass of our nation have their golden parachutes and will simply leave after they've finished in their crimes. 3 dozen patriots will not be able to hold them to account and just like the 4 levels of criminal powers above them, we won't even know where they went.

We currently don't know the names of the families which comprise the inner circle of major central bank owners. These people used to negotiate with national leaders and revolutionaries. Stalin negotiated with them but did not take orders from them. Prior to WW2, a negotiation strategy was in place while the elite played both sides of any regional or national conflict.

But today, just like the public, these elite families are more lazy than before and are more than willing to allow an inner circle within the inner circle lead the discussion and create the agenda. They simply clap and follow orders which they quickly inform their underlings, the technocrats and global governance organizations - all of these first 3 layers knowing that not following the orders spells death for them.

The inner circle within the inner circle among these controllers of world finance and military powers have a religion which seeks the devil and adheres to evil. Nobody dares to stand up to them and along with infinite money and power, the set forth agendas are unstoppable.

Below this group sits the technocrats and the powerful global authorities. Further down are the political leaders of the major nations and the super rich industrialists and owners of big corporations. Nobody in these layers will admit to the truth and if they do so or if they do not follow the orders delivered to them by the inner circle, then that spells the end of their career, if not their life.

Impenetrable is the structure and 120 years of evidence supports this. Every attempt to expose or dethrone them has failed. Ike was ignored. JFK and RFK were killed. Reagan was almost killed and had to reverse course. Nam was started using an FF event, so were the big wars to follow. Most of the leaders or our nation since those times have been very careful to not mention the root causes. While RP did mention the IRS, the Fed and the excessive military bases, he was careful not to talk too much about the FF events or about the global financial forces which are at work and have been for centuries.

The system can not be overthrown from the outside without a change in the narrative and the mechanisms to deliver it. From the inside, the structure are too redundant and complete. Power comes from the inner circle and they report to the inner circle selected among them and those in that inner-most circle, likely only 10 or 15 people, report to the devil.

There is no way to defeat them or change the system without using these truths. The narrative would need to change and would need to include the truth. Yet they control the narrative and any alternative is quickly shut down or corrupted by them. It is a no win situation which does not have a solution currently.

Some think the free flow of ideas over the Internet can change things. But in probably just another year or so, much of the Internet will be shut down or divided up into regions. Many of those people currently working from home may find their connection to the corporate office is no longer working - Corp HQ may then decide they're not really needed.

Three dozen patriots knowing the truth don't have the power to change any of this. For those who think there's safe harbor somewhere, they are delusional. There is no ocean to cross this time, there is no red sea which will part, the moon is not inhabitable currently and we can't even get there if it was. Just like so many times throughout history, we will stand and we will fight, yes, with all intentions for victory, and just like so many times throughout history, we will lose.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I believe your view to be overly pessimistic FM. The powers arrayed against the average peasant are indeed formidable, ...and TPTB are not omnipotent. Presumably you believe the election of DJT to be "just another part of the plan", despite the fact that you were certain HRC would be president right now. It may be that we're seeing the darkest before dawn. That the election of Trump, as well as Brexit has tossed a wrench into the gears and caused the one worlders to accelerate their plans. While I don't personally see DJT as a savior, I also do not believe his actions have furthered the globalist agenda overall. In fact, a case can be made for how the current POTUS has caused damage to that effort by shining light where it's not welcome.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I believe your view to be overly pessimistic FM. The powers arrayed against the average peasant are indeed formidable, ...and TPTB are not omnipotent. Presumably you believe the election of DJT to be "just another part of the plan", despite the fact that you were certain HRC would be president right now. It may be that we're seeing the darkest before dawn. That the election of Trump, as well as Brexit has tossed a wrench into the gears and caused the one worlders to accelerate their plans. While I don't personally see DJT as a savior, I also do not believe his actions have furthered the globalist agenda overall. In fact, a case can be made for how the current POTUS has caused damage to that effort by shining light where it's not welcome.
I agree with you that they are not omnipotent, but they do have the majority of people fooled, subjugated, or both. DJT is not on our side, this can be proven numerous ways, but one has to be willing to look at the information. Unfortunately, many are not willing to examine the information.

To me the question is not one of pessimism or optimism, it is about figuring out the details of the problem. To solve a problem, one must understand it. This is where I strongly agree with Funnymoney; the average American is busy worried about other races, orchestrated protests, fake news about foreign countries, is and not focused on who runs the show and how they run it. Many are so caught up in the scripted drama,
that they cannot see the agendas being pushed forward.

As to who the ruling families are, I think the following provides some insight.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We are in the final stages of the transformation that Obama bragged about. We sat by for 8 years while he systematically destroyed the nation. All the pushback you see going on right now should have been us when Obama was in office.

Our choices now are accept it or civil war. Most are just going to accept it. Probably be a few pockets of resistance but nothing that will make a dent in their plans. Any resistance will be met with overwhelming force. Unlike the left which is immune from any pushback.

If there was any doubt about a plan by the elite just watching the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic should prove it. This virus hoax was in the works for a long time. It's not the only aspect of their plan but it was obviously a big enough piece that they devoted the opening ceremony to it. It is the key piece that is allowing them to destroy lives, businesses and take total control of everything. Barely a whimper from the opposition.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We are in the final stages of the transformation that Obama bragged about. We sat by for 8 years while he systematically destroyed the nation. All the pushback you see going on right now should have been us when Obama was in office.

Our choices now are accept it or civil war. Most are just going to accept it. Probably be a few pockets of resistance but nothing that will make a dent in their plans. Any resistance will be met with overwhelming force. Unlike the left which is immune from any pushback.

If there was any doubt about a plan by the elite just watching the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic should prove it. This virus hoax was in the works for a long time. It's not the only aspect of their plan but it was obviously a big enough piece that they devoted the opening ceremony to it. It is the key piece that is allowing them to destroy lives, businesses and take total control of everything. Barely a whimper from the opposition.
Don't allow FM to ruin your day. As pessimistic as I can get, FM is the poster child for negativity. When I'm not whining and complaining I actually can see a groundswell of pushback from American who've just about had enough of this bullshit.

You're spot on re: Obama doing his best to destroy the country and he almost did. Whether we can take it back now is questionable but I wouldn't go throwing in the towel just yet. As I said before and others have said here too, let's watch and see how this all plays out. If all is lost then, given the choice, I'll fight and probably die resisting the cabal but I'll take a few of those queer commie snowflakes with me. Us older (not old) guys can be quite a lethal adversary if stirred up!

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
FM, you seemed resigned to defeat. Don't be.

All of their powers rest on their ability to convince us to comply. They can do nothing without that. If we don't give up our rights, that, they are exposed as powerless. A good number of people are starting to get this.

It's already happening here. Smaller businesses are re-opening and telling Governor Blue Balls to stuff his masks and distancing EO's. And his repetition of the term "new normal" has brought him scorn. He, like Sleepy Creepy, has taken to hiding out in his basement. His house has been targeted for protests on a weekly basis. He can't walk outside his front door without getting flak.

We've organized groups here at the ready to block Antifa from destroying monuments. If they want to pull this sort of stunt, they'll have to do it quietly in the dead of night, because we won't tolerate any overt attempts to dismantle our heritage. If the police won't do their job, we'll do it for them. And we're ready for anything.

I don't kid myself that this disaster of a state will ever turn red or even purple. But, there are enough patriots here to have some real impact. Many of them were formerly moderates that have grown disgusted at the DNC antics. I think the "defund" movement has been the last straw for many.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
DJT is not on our side, this can be proven numerous ways, but one has to be willing to look at the information. Unfortunately, many are not willing to examine the information.
What's this mysterious "our side" that you speak of? People here know that I'm no Trump cheerleader, yet the man was clearly head and shoulders better than his counterpart...and he is again in the upcoming election. He(the POTUS) has pushed for a border wall, initiated zero new foreign wars, exposed the mainstream media for liars and traitors, done significant damage to cultural Marxist peecee crap, and enraged the communists to the point that they're literally outing themselves at this point. True, DJT is no Ron Paul, ...and while he may not be the hero we wanted, he may turn out to be the hero we needed.
the average American is busy worried about other races, orchestrated protests, fake news about foreign countries, is and not focused on who runs the show and how they run it. Many are so caught up in the scripted drama,
that they cannot see the agendas being pushed forward.
Meh, that's what I get from the mainstream media too. Yet when I talk to my countrymen/women they don't buy it. The race baiting crap is clearly a distraction on the heals of the plandemic and bizarre executive orders that many are done with at this point.

Time will tell, but I think the current darkness is intended to prevent a Trump 2nd term. To get there the real traitors are having to behave in overtly treasonous ways...and I think ultimately it will hurt them more than help them. Certainly the POTUS hasn't done much to shoot himself in the foot during all this. He was labeled a ray-cis for blocking immigrants from China, even though that was a no-brainer. If DJT continues to not get sucked into tyrannical actions, I believe he'll win easily in November, which may be just what's needed. One thing is certain, Amerika does not need a president Biden.

Interesting metric on the political race:

1593277915197.png

Creepy joe is allegedly way ahead, yet for some reason people are still more interested in DJT. Weird that...I wonder what the google search trend looked like while HRC was allegedly a 92% favorite to win in 2016...

1593278131530.png

Not even close...much like the electoral college result in 2016.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What's this mysterious "our side" that you speak of?
The side that supports limited government and inalienable individual rights.

People here know that I'm no Trump cheerleader, yet the man was clearly head and shoulders better than his counterpart...and he is again in the upcoming election.

Trump is not on our side. I posted the video above about the Epstein network because it reveals much of the actual power structure. Barr covered up the Epstein murder to prevent people from following the path to the source. Trump has connections to the power elite, and has so since he was young.

Look at what Trump has done to Wikileaks and Julian Assange. Look at the backgrounds of the people Trump has appointed to the top positions of power. Look at Trump's support for low interest rates and corporate bailouts. Look at the executive order to deal with coronavirus
Trump signed months before the Wuhan incident.

Still think Trump's on our side? Look up the National Disruption and Early Engagement Program. Look up Main Core.

The people who ran the show when Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Obama were the mascots, still currently run the show.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/01/trump-donors-1-year-later/

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump is not on our side.
He's more on our side than biden is.
...and that's who we'll get if Trump gets kicked to the curb.

Already on record for wanting gun bans, more illegal immigration, more jobs going back overseas and all the investigations into obama's spying will have the plug pulled.

Even if there are only what you consider to be bad choices, how does it not make sense to at least want the least bad candidate and/or closest to ones own views you can get?
If so, Trump has to be the choice.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Stopped in for a quick looks see and everything is still the same. The MAGA/Sean Hannity types are still upset at FM & Bigfoot for smashing their meatball subs Gallagher style with the truth and reality hammer. Keep up the good work guys ....hold those hammers high.

Oh, and I still see He Who Never Leaves The Forum is still going to take out commies and the cabal if and when the day ever comes where he no longer has access to the Internet.

:dduck:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
..and while he may not be the hero we wanted, he may turn out to be the hero we needed.
BRAVO ! solarion, Well said. All my adult life I've never seen a politician or leader who believes in everything I believe in,
If you have you better do some inner-self inspection. Don't be a sheep, be a sheep dog.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The side that supports limited government and inalienable individual rights.
There's nobody prominent in the federal regime like that. Not a single soul now that Dr. Paul is retired from Congress. So called conservatives in DC don't talk about abolishing the fed, the DOE, or living within their budget anymore than they talk about respecting the Constitution...save when they give it lip service. There'll be nobody on the ballot in November, with a single chance of winning like you describe. Trump is what we'll have...or we'll have Biden or some other communist douche, but we'll not have a chance to elect a Constitutionalist.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There's nobody prominent in the federal regime like that. Not a single soul now that Dr. Paul is retired from Congress. So called conservatives in DC don't talk about abolishing the fed, the DOE, or living within their budget anymore than they talk about respecting the Constitution...save when they give it lip service. There'll be nobody on the ballot in November, with a single chance of winning like you describe. Trump is what we'll have...or we'll have Biden or some other communist douche, but we'll not have a chance to elect a Constitutionalist.
I pretty much agree with you, especially on the next puppet in chief. There are a few good people in the Congress and Senate, such as Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Thomas Massie, and Justin Amash. But yes, most of them are part of the problem. In some jurisdictions, I still think the game isn't totally rigged, and principled people can win.

If enough people understand the value of limited government and self-ownership, and they understand that presidents have been puppets since Kennedy was killed, we might actually be able to restore the Republic. I think that's the whole point of this thread. Pretending that Trump is on our side isn't going to get us anywhere.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What's this mysterious "our side" that you speak of? People here know that I'm no Trump cheerleader, yet the man was clearly head and shoulders better than his counterpart...and he is again in the upcoming election. He(the POTUS) has pushed for a border wall, initiated zero new foreign wars, exposed the mainstream media for liars and traitors, done significant damage to cultural Marxist peecee crap, and enraged the communists to the point that they're literally outing themselves at this point. True, DJT is no Ron Paul, ...and while he may not be the hero we wanted, he may turn out to be the hero we needed.

Meh, that's what I get from the mainstream media too. Yet when I talk to my countrymen/women they don't buy it. The race baiting crap is clearly a distraction on the heals of the plandemic and bizarre executive orders that many are done with at this point.

Time will tell, but I think the current darkness is intended to prevent a Trump 2nd term. To get there the real traitors are having to behave in overtly treasonous ways...and I think ultimately it will hurt them more than help them. Certainly the POTUS hasn't done much to shoot himself in the foot during all this. He was labeled a ray-cis for blocking immigrants from China, even though that was a no-brainer. If DJT continues to not get sucked into tyrannical actions, I believe he'll win easily in November, which may be just what's needed. One thing is certain, Amerika does not need a president Biden.

Interesting metric on the political race:

View attachment 170633

Creepy joe is allegedly way ahead, yet for some reason people are still more interested in DJT. Weird that...I wonder what the google search trend looked like while HRC was allegedly a 92% favorite to win in 2016...

View attachment 170634

Not even close...much like the electoral college result in 2016.

Uhmmm

anyone else notice the 'color changes'??? blue Rep, red Dem

"color intensity represents percentage of searches"
wtf?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It seems to me that FM is being optimistic in his outlook.
Y'all seemed to have forgotten the lessons taught by Hypertiger.

"It's a big club — and you ain't in it."

JMSO,
BF

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Uhmmm

anyone else notice the 'color changes'??? blue Rep, red Dem

"color intensity represents percentage of searches"
wtf?
Negative. The first search term is always blue, the second compared search term is always red. Thus...

1593446441714.png

Whether "Donald Trump" is the initial search term and therefore blue or the second and therefore red, searches for DJT far outstrip searches for his domonrat rivals. Probably because, love him or hate him, he's a whole bunch more interesting than the two dem weasels he's been pitted against.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Negative. The first search term is always blue, the second compared search term is always red. Thus...

View attachment 170978

Whether "Donald Trump" is the initial search term and therefore blue or the second and therefore red, searches for DJT far outstrip searches for his domonrat rivals. Probably because, love him or hate him, he's a whole bunch more interesting than the two dem weasels he's been pitted against.
based upon the search parameters...thanks for the clarity

i'm nearly expecting a 50 State Landslide but, that's just me and that's partially based upon the belief there will be 'more eyes' on the 'mechanics' of this election than there ever was, photos, evidence, all the necessary stuff for Justice to be served...

it's all off-set with the reality that it may never happen that way either...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
i'm nearly expecting a 50 State Landslide...
Much like 2016, the enthusiasm gap clearly favors DJT. That doesn't mean that he'll win, it just means there'll have to be a whole lot of dead people and illegal aliens voting to prevent his re-election. Thus far, I'd say most of the communists' plans to smear the president have been unsuccessful and/or backfired. The bungled impeachment based upon nothing, the destruction of the economy by marxist governors...allegedly in response to the plandemic, and now the so called "peaceful protests". None of it has done much damage to the president IMO, and he's still up against sleepy joe biden.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Criminals Now in All Layers of Power.

And how did this happen. Here is how it started.

The missing ORIGINAL 13th Amendment.

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/th...t-no-lawyers-allowed-in-public-office.335998/

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/hidden-original-13th-amendment-1812-real-evidence.36914/

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/books-with-the-missing-original-13th-amendment.56786/

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/missing-13th-amendment-interview-with-david-dodge.44362/

And now lawyers, who are steeped in greed and fake laws run pretty much all gov, the legislative, the executive and the judicial. This event was the beginning of why things are so fucked up...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Three dozen can't but three million can!
Seriously, I counted them and don't think we even make it to 3 dozen around these parts.

You have one post around these parts, so not sure where you got your information, but that 3 million you speak of are either wrapped up in skin color , an ideology fight where they believe some form of ism which is worse than some other form of ism is the problem, or some religious struggle - include anti-religious struggle there too. And no, not all people in positions of authority are bad people. And no, bad apples don't necessarily make all the other apples rotten - since when are humans the same as apples?

However, despite how wrong you are, you do have 3 likes on that one post, so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call it 3 dozen + 1.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The MSM propaganda would lead one to conclude that we're isolated outliers. Yet when I go into a big box store near me, pass the sign that says "masks required", and less than half the people there take it seriously...it gives me hope.

I suspect there are a whole lot of people sick to death of the march of tyranny. It's why HRC isn't president, and it's why Trump will remain president next time this year. ...and it's why if the communists keep pushing a whole lot of people will snap imo.