• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Critical health news

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've personally experienced the statin induced stupidity he speaks of. My personal opinion is that he is absolutely right about those meds.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Lots of medical folks are coming down on vitamins and minerals. No prescription needed.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I listen to Ben Fuchs, and Dr. Wallach on C2C a.m. all the time. Interesting stuff. The vitamins are fairly expensive. Yeah, my Doctor doesn't want to talk about nutritional supplements at all. Just wants to push the pharmaceutical crap. Excellent video!

Last edited:

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
My cardio guy has been pushing statin's at me for 15 years now. I told him in the beginning NO, and the day will come when he understands it, they simply don't work well enough to offset the risk. The wife is 5-6 120 lbs and has a total cholesterol of 280. She decided to do some research, and started taking Red Yeast Rice. Dropped right down to 210 and no side effects. Her HDL is 85 so she isn't worried about anything.