• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cryptolium: A Weekly Digest Of Crypto-News

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Introducing a weekly digest of crypto-news
RT

Published on Jan 30, 2018
RT's Cryptolium with Miguel Francis-Santiago offers an exclusive inside look into the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for anyone interested in the latest from the world of crypto.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
"The Bubble Has Burst" - Bitcoin Tumbles Below $8,000 As Cryptocarnage Continues

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 02/02/2018 - 07:14

It seemed like just yesterday that every cryptocurrency bloodbath would be promptly bought, often sending the price of bitcoin and its peers to new record highs. Those days appear to be over, at least for now.

So far this year, cryptocurrencies have been beset with bad news: Bitfinex, by some accounts the world's largest exchange, was recently subpoenaed by the CFTC, along with Tether, a separate corporate entity that involves many of the same people from Bitfinex, as questions mount about the authenticity of its tether token. Tethers, which are widely used by crypto traders to quickly move in and out of different crypto pairs, are supposed to be backed by dollars, with one tether = one dollar. But Tether's decision to fire its auditor appears to validate the concerns of the exchange's critics.

Raising fears about another massive, Mt. Gox-like hack, Coincheck, a mid-sized Japanese exchange, reported this month that it suffered "the biggest crypto theft in its history" when hackers made off with $400 million worth of NEM tokens. On Friday, Bloomberg reported that Japan’s Financial Services Agency raided Coincheck’s offices a week after the hack, hauling out documents and computers as evidence.

The inspection was conducted to ensure security for users, Finance Minister Taro Aso said. On Friday morning, 10 FSA officials entered Coincheck’s premises to gain a better understanding of how the exchange is operating in light of the regulator’s business improvement order imposed earlier this week, an agency official told reporters in Tokyo. The exchange has until Feb. 13 to produce a report detailing the causes of the incident.

And as if the threat of cybertheft wasn't enough to scare off the marginal buyer, the threat of regulators trying to ban crypto - much like China did - has become a major concern. Regulators in India said explicitly declared yesterday that bitcoin is not legal tender and said it would take "all measures to eliminate their use," foreshadowing a coming crackdown in a market that many hoped would one day grow to one of bitcoin's largest. After a weekslong will-they-won't-they back and forth, South Korea's Ministry of Justice announced revealed that it had abandoned a proposal to ban crypto outright, but instead seek to regulate it, requiring exchanges to obtain details about customer identities.

After bitcoin's worst month in years, it dipped below $8,000 Friday morning in the US to levels it hasn't seen since November while Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin all took double-digit beatings.

Meanwhile, as Bloomberg points out, bitcoin's rough month was even worse in South Korea. As of Friday morning ET, bitcoin has dropped more than 60% from its January high in Korea as South Korea struggles with how to prevent money laundering and tax evasion without throttling the ecosystem.

The selloff has many Korea traders fearing the worst.

"The bubble in cryptocurrencies has burst" in Korea, said Yeol-mae Kim, an analyst at Eugene Investment & Securities Co. in Seoul. Because of the intense demand from retail buyers, bitcoin trades at what's called "the kimchi premium" on SK exchanges. In January, the premium stretched to its widest level on record when bitcoin traded at $22,525 in Korea, $7,500 higher than the composite price at the time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...bitcoin-slides-below-8000-bloodbath-continues

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptoforecast with Tone Vays: Bitcoin may fall to $1,300 before rocketing to $20,000 & beyond
RT

Published on Feb 9, 2018
The host of RT’s ‘Cryptolium’ Miguel Francis-Santiago travels to the World Blockchain Economic Forum in Singapore, where he tries to figure out what’s wrong with the price of bitcoin and if it’s bubble is about to burst. He met with two speakers from the forum: Miko Matsumura of the world’s largest crypto fund, Pantera Foundation, and Tone Vays, the world’s most accurate bitcoin price predictor.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I thought BTC was supposed to be $1million by Valentines Day? Bunch of 16 year old punks that lost their paper route money.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Wazzzzzzzz uP???

You old fogies just aint feelin that Cryptolium? Darwin was right cool:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Deep inside Russia's crypto-world
RT

Published on Feb 16, 2018
This week's episode Miguel Francis-Santiago takes RT's Cryptolium deep into Russia's crypto-world. As India threatens to shut down crypto, while other government also hint at a clamp down, which way is Russia leaning? Find out the gritty details only in RT's Cryptolium

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto Update - Bitcoin Trending Up, Coinbase Adding Segwit Next Week, ICO's Kinda Boring, & More
Rules For Rebels

Published on Feb 20, 2018
Hey guys, I've been kind of slacking at making videos as of late and especially crypto videos. We had a rough January and early February so aside from continuing to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) into promising longterm projects as I always do I decided to kind of take a step back and not hang on every move the markets were making.

Things seem to be slowly recovering, were out of that January / February slump we seem to see every year, although this most recent time it was kind of exaserbated by alot of FUD with fake news about regulation and countries banning Bitcoin as well as Bitconnect going down and several hacks and exit scams across various exchanges.

As far as exciting stuff I wanted to mention in this video...

1. The markets tend to move in trends and Bitcoin seems to be on a Bullish trend. I think if we can crack 12K the fomo is going to kick in hard and Bitcoin is really going to go on a run.

2. Coinbase is beginning to add Segwit and should be implemented 100% by mid next week. Lightening network continues to grow as well.

3. Talk a bit about moving coins off exchanges. After seeing so many hacks and the BitGrail hack / exit scam it really highlighted to me the need to follow crypto best practices and not keep a ton of money sitting on exchanges. I would recommend others do the same, yeah I know it's a pain in the butt, yeah I know the fees suck but losing a couple bucks to withdrawl fees beats losing your whole stash if an exchange goes down.

4. Right now I'm pretty much consolidating down from a huge portfolio into a handfull of coins. I'm super heavy on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, beginning to start stacking NEO which is going to be my next largest holding outside of the core 3. I started exclusively using the NEON wallet, super user friendly, you can claim gas every 5 minutes and participate in NEO ICO's through the wallet I believe though I havn't done this myself. Outside of those positions most of my positions are minor ie FUN, Stellar, EOS, NAV, PIVX, Ark, and LISK although I'm probably going to dump my Lisk here soon, I think there's a lot of hype about the SDK and rebranding but I don't think it's going to live up to the hype.

5. Things on the ICO front have been pretty boring IMHO, nothing especially interesting or that I really wanted to get involved in. Two tokens which sort of interested me were ViceToken which is on the Steemit blockchain, ultimately decided not to invest and the white list sale seemed like kind of a joke how it was run. I'm still considering investing in the PinkDate ICO though I'm still on the fence.

6. Lastly I wanted to touch on Steemit, a lot of promising stuff going on with Steemit such as large Youtubers like the HodgeTwins and Fruious Pete Joining. I'm also seeing a lot of spam and nonsense on Steemit as well so optimistic but the platform also has it's issues.

That's really all I got for you guys today. What news did I miss? What is your opinion of how the market is trending and how things are going to look for the comming weeks? Drop a comment with your thoughts

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
REALIST NEWS - Crypto News - Might have an INCREDIBLE psychic on the show soon
jsnip4

Published on Feb 23, 2018
Trade Cryptos LIKE A BOSS: https://www.cryptosclass.com
Crypto Apparel: http://hodlgear.net
Crypto Songs! https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptokaraoke
Join Coinbase to get into the Crypto game: https://www.coinbase.com/join/529f2c1...

Where do I buy Silver from?
https://sdbullion.com/jsnip4

http://www.jmbullion.com/?utm_source=...

http://www.realistnews.net

DISCLAIMER: WHILE I SPEAK ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES, TOKENS, PRECIOUS METALS, AND OTHER "MARKETS". I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER AND I DO NOT CHARGE ANYONE FOR THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS I PRODUCE EVERY DAY. THESE TYPES OF VIDEOS ARE BASED UPON MY OPINION ONLY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRADING AND INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Before you buy Bitcoin or Crypto... Be Warned!
Canadian Prepper

Published on Feb 23, 2018
Bitcoin is not an investment in the way a lot of people pretend it is, its a game that can easily be manipulated. Cryptocurrencies like litecoin, neo, monero, dogecoin, ripple, bitcoin cash, litecoin cash, dash and others all follow the same model although ripple may be the only one with staying power as its the establishments favorite.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Don't miss the crypto party!
RT

Published on Mar 4, 2018
Cryptolium with Miguel Francis-Santiago goes to Singapore for LAToken's Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 to speak to some of the giants in the industry! Why did Ebay's former director Jean-Claude Donato and the former President of Mexico both taken a deep dive into the world of crypto? We also get exclusive insight from the original Java team's Miko Matsumura, a silicon valley guru turned crytpo venture capitalist who gives us his take on the future of Blockchain. Speculation, regulation, acceleration with what people call the technology of the future is all packed into this edition of Cryptolium.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Thieves Steal 600 Computers Used To Mine Bitcoin

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 03/06/2018 - 04:15

Approximately 600 computers in Iceland used to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were stolen from data centers in what has been dubbed the "Big Bitcoin Heist." Eleven people including a security guard were arrested following four separate heists, according to Fortune. Two of the suspects were ordered to remain in custody by a Reykjanes District Court judge while the rest were released. The name of the company involved in the thefts have not been reported.

Three of the burglaries happened last December, and the fourth occurred in January. Authorities kept the incidents under wraps while their investigation was ongoing.

Bitmain mining farm near Keflavik, Iceland (Reuters/Jemima Kelly)
The computers are worth nearly $2 million - however the potential value of the untraceable cryptocurrencies they could produce makes the heist quite a bit more lucrative.

"This is a grand theft on a scale unseen before," said police commissioner Olafur Helgi Kjartansson. Two of the burglaries took place in his district on the southwestern Reykjanes peninsula. "Everything points to this being a highly organized crime."

Cryptocurrency mining in Iceland has boomed in the last several years - so much that the "mining industry" is projected to use approximately the same 100 mW in 2018 as the entire 334,000 population of the island nation.

Low electricity costs in the North Atlantic from and abundance of renewable energy along with naturally icy temperatures that keep GPUs cranking along at peak efficiency make Iceland an attractive location to mine cryptocurrencies.

Although expensive, mining hardware must be kept cool so as to prevent overheating. Utilising Icelands natural elements, the exteriors of mining facilities are deliberately only partially constructed; providing huge financial savings. -cryptocoinspy.com

Iceland police has called on local ISPs, electricians and storage space owners to report any unusual requests for power.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-05/thieves-steal-600-computers-used-mine-bitcoin

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Residents of the rural West report anxiety and insomnia over 'Crypto Rush' as digital currency 'mines' pop up due to cheaper electricity and plenty of space
  • An article has exploreda new 'rush' in the West: the digital currency industry
  • Bitcoin's rapid rise has brought dozens of cryptocurrency miners to the mountainous West, where there's cheaper electricity and large open spaces
  • Companies settling in the West use computer processors to solve cryptographic puzzles and earn digital currency such as Bitcoin
  • The machines' constant running means the 'mines' get hot and dense, and fans are needed to air out
  • These fans make significant noise, one of many reasons residents are bothered
  • In a community meeting, residents of Bonner, Montana, expressed newfound anxiety, trouble sleeping, and even hair loss from what they call the 'roar'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5489489/Rural-West-experiencing-Crypto-Gold-Rush-mines-pop-up.html#ixzz59WuYc6u0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto Crackdown? - Bitcoin Can't Be Regulated - Mike Maloney
GoldSilver (w/ Mike Maloney)

Published on Mar 13, 2018
"Wall Street and the financial sector are all trying to figure out 'Well how can we get a piece of these profits?', and the way it is engineered - they can't!" Watch the full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maTKl...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Blockchain giants plan to build city of future in Puerto Rico
RT

Published on Mar 15, 2018
The online technology 'blockhain' is not only making waves in the banking world, it could also be the foundation of our future cities. For RT's online series 'Cryptolium', Miguel Francis Santiago's been meeting some of its biggest proponents in Silicon Valley, and finding out how it could see a whole new type of city being built in Puerto Rico.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Brother Of Pablo Escobar Releases ‘Dietbitcoin’ As Alternative To ‘CIA’s Bitcoin Scam’

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 03/22/2018 - 23:10

Submitted by CoinTelegraph

The brother of late Columbian drug lord Pablo Escobar, Roberto Escobar, has released his own alternative to Bitcoin (BTC), a BTC hard fork called dietbitcoin (DDX).

image courtesy of CoinTelegraph

Roberto Escobar’s connection to dietbitcoin has been independently confirmed by a spokesperson for Escobar Inc., Roberto Escobar’s investment company, to TheNextWeb today, March 22.

Roberto De Jesús Escobar Gaviria’s website for dietbitcoin includes a 281 page book, available as a downloaded PDF, entitled “The True Story by Roberto Escobar: Pablo Escobar’s Dietbitcoin” and subtitled, “After making $100 bln dollars, Roberto Escobar launches the dietbitcoin ‘DDX’ cryptocurrency.”

If one does not have time to read the full version, which includes chapters entitled “The Other Peruvian Plane,” and “Noriega, The Traitor”, interested parties can download the white paper laying out the impetus for the creation of DDX in a short introduction:

“I am the first person in the world, Roberto De Jesus Escobar Gaviria, to publicly come out and claim that Bitcoin was created by the American Government, and I am not going to be the last person to say this. The world is going to wake up. The world is going to see that this was created by them. And when they see it, it is too late, and when the CIA founds out that the world knows about this, the CIA is going to sell all of their coins, and they will destroy the value of Bitcoin…That’s why I am creating my own cryptocurrency called dietbitcoin (DDX).”

Dietbitcoin is currently running an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) that consists of three rounds with 1 mln DDX coins as the cap for the crowdsale. The pre-ICO round 1 offers a total of 300,000 coins for $2 a coin, a sale price from the $50 originally listed, pre-ICO round 2 offers 300,000 coins for $100 each, and the ICO will have 400,000 tokens for $1000 each.

However, the total number of coins is written as 1.8 mln, with a supply cap of 21 mln.

According to Roberto Escobar’s book, it was the elusive Satoshi Nakamoto that approached him about cryptocurrencies initially:

“I get a phone call, this time it is from El Conejo [nickname]. El Conejo is telling me that he is talking to Satoshi Nakamoto. He is not just talking. He is with him right now in Lima, Peru. I said, ‘El Conejo, I do not know who this man is. Bring him to my house.’ El Conejo responded “OK.”​
I kept reading in the newspapers about this cryptocurrency called Bitcoin. I didn’t know what it was all about. I didn’t care. Until El Conejo called me again. This time, he told me that we are doing our own cryptocurrency. I didn’t understand. He told me that the founder of Bitcoin wants to do a cryptocurrency with the family of Pablo Emillio Escobar Gavirira. I said, ‘OK. I approve the deal.’”​
However, Roberto Escobar then explains that Nakamoto approaching him was actually “a setup by the American Government to infiltrate Escobar Incorporated,” and thus his dietbitcoin is the superior coin as it will not allow the “Americanos” to track users’ purchases.

Escobar was also apparently in contact with another well-known figure in the crypto community, John McAfee in the hopes of creating a cryptocurrency together, but eventually turned the deal down for being “too small:”

“I didn’t like the guy; small guy. I never heard of him before. Nobody in Colombia knows his name. I do not know if the world knows about him or not, but I do not know about him.​
I said to El Conejo, ‘How can you make a company with a guy that nobody knows about except you?’ El Conejo said ‘It’s not like that.’ I replied ‘Well that is the way that it looks to me. John McAfee I never heard of him. I never heard of his name. It’s a worthless name. You know the name that you need is my name. Not the name of this man.’”​
Robert Escobar also explains in his book why he does not think that Ethereum (ETH) is a legitimate coin, mentioning the youth of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin as a factor:

“Ethereum is a complete scam. This is nice technology, but it was created by a small child. Who cares about this child? I do not care. He can come here and talk to me in my face. I will say ‘Sir, you are a gringo. You think I care about the gringo coin? I don’t care.’ All of these other coins and tokens; do not even get me started on tokens.”​
Earlier this year, another big name, actor and “zen master” Steven Seagal, attached his name to the new cryptocurrency “Bitcoiin2gen,” which also posits itself as a “superior or more advanced version of [Satoshi Nakamoto’s] Original Bitcoin.” However, New Jersey has since sent a cease and desist letter concerning Bitcoiin2gen’s ICO, alleging that “unregistered securities” were offered in violation of securities laws.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ses-dietbitcoin-alternative-cias-bitcoin-scam

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Swiss Foundation Gets $30 Million To Start "Non-Volatile" Cryptocurrency

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 03/23/2018 - 03:30

Authored by William Suberg via CoinTelegraph.com,

A group of financiers will create a “complimentary global currency” subject to random identity checks and pegged to fiat, Financial Times reports March 22.

image courtesy of CoinTelegraph

Discussing plans for Saga, which will feature a Swiss foundation and advice from various banking figures, chairman of JPMorgan Chase International and ex-governor of the Bank of Israel Jacob Frenkel said there was appetite for a notionally non-volatile cryptocurrency.

The foundation has already accrued $30mln in investments, and plans to issue tokens at an initial price of $0, these “entitling its investors to a rising number of Saga as usage of the cryptocurrency grows.”

“While Blockchain technologies have gained growing acceptance, encryptic currencies have raised public policy concerns, since they are anonymous, unbacked, and are highly volatile,” Frenkel told the publication.​
“I share these concerns and see great value in Saga’s vision to address them properly.”
The move appears to be a fresh admission of the virtues of cryptographic technology for issuing and supporting new global currencies from the banking sector amid an ongoing trend. However, organizers are up-front about the highly-controlled nature of all aspects of Saga’s timeline.

Purchasing tokens “will require owners to pass anti-money laundering checks and allow national authorities to check the identity of a Saga holder when required,” providing zero anonymity.

“We are not aiming for Saga to replace any national fiat currencies, but to be a complementary global currency,” Saga founder and president Ido Sadeh Man continued.

“We are targeting people who are holding digital currencies and looking for safe harbours from the raging volatility.”

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto Leaders Suing Google? - CryptoCurrency VS Twitter Google and Facebook! - Crypto News
Crypto Coin News

Published on Mar 28, 2018
Crypto leaders looking to sue Facebook, Google and Twitter for CryptoCurrency AD ban! Crypto News!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CRYPTO: BITCOIN MANIPULATION! FUTURES PRICE PREDICTION- ETHEREUM,LITECOIN,XRP,ALTCOINS,TRX TRON NEWS
CRYPTO KIRBY - Bitcoin & CryptoCurrency Trading

Published on Mar 28, 2018
Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA) & More Alt Coins Trading Future Price Prediction & Coin News 2018!

Medium Article Referenced: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th...

Disclaimer: The content covered in this video is NOT investment advice. I’m NOT a financial adviser. These are only my own personal opinions, ideas, tutorials, charts, technical analysis, insights and price predictions. Always do your own research and only invest solely based on your own findings and personal judgement. Deciding to Invest in and Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Crypto/Bitcoins/Altcoins or ICO/ICOs is extremely high risk!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Media Needs to Stop, People Leaving Crypto Markets in Droves
Crypto Bobby

Published on Mar 27, 2018
Every time the crypto market drops, there are all kinds of media outlets reporting "THIS is the reason why Bitcoin is falling!". And today is no exception, with CNN Money proclaiming, "Bitcoin plunges as social media cracks down on cryptocurrency ads". But guess what, sometimes the market just falls/dips/corrects without specific reason.

Let's talk about the media's willingness to attribute crypto bear markets on certain topics, as well as the fact that many in the crypto markets are simply picking up and leaving now that the gains are gone.

Follow @CryptoCred for tomorrow's live stream: https://twitter.com/CryptoCred

Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on CoinBase and get $10 worth free:
https://cryptobobby.com/coinbase

Buy and Trade altcoins on Binance - https://cryptobobby.com/binance

Secure your Crypto with a Ledger Nano S:
Amazon
https://cryptobobby.com/ledger-amazon
Ledger (back in stock) https://cryptobobby.com/ledger

Get a Free Trial of Coinigy (the trading/charting software I use):
https://cryptobobby.com/coinigy

Follow me on Steemit:
https://steemit.com/@cryptobobby

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/crypto_bobby

Join the Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/14092...

Portfolio Tracking:
Blockfolio - https://www.blockfolio.com/
CoinTracking.info - https://cryptobobby.com/cointracking
Bitcoin.tax - https://cryptobobby.com/bitcointax

Podcast links if you'd like to listen instead of watch:
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/c...
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7n1EJmK...
Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cryp...
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihti7...

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicit advice to buy these cryptos, do you own research.**

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CRYPTO: BITCOIN IS A POOP COIN?!ALTCOINS,ETHEREUM,LITECOIN,XRP RIPPLE,TRX TRON,BINANCE,BITTREX PRICE

Published on Mar 30, 2018
Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA) & More Altcoins Trading Future Price Prediction & Coin News 2018!

BEST TRADE SIGNALS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES HERE!
Join The Party! - https://t.me/AltCoinParty

JOIN VIP TODAY !!! MESSAGE @CryptoKirby FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN NOW !!!
(https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby -or- https://t.me/CryptoKirby)

FOLLOW ON TWITTER- https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby

Sites I use for Crypto include: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & more!

Disclaimer: The content covered in this video is NOT investment advice. I’m NOT a financial adviser. These are only my own personal opinions, ideas, tutorials, charts, technical analysis, insights and price predictions. Always do your own research and only invest solely based on your own findings and personal judgement. Deciding to Invest in and Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Crypto/Bitcoins/Altcoins or ICO/ICOs on Binance/Bittrex or any exchange is extremely high risk!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Blockchain innovators promise to uplift Puerto Rico
RT

Published on Mar 31, 2018
Blockchain cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly important to relief efforts in Puerto Rico, where 100 thousand people are still without power following 2017's Hurricane Maria. Today, Puerto Rico was set to receive 25-thousand dollars from bitcoin entrepreneurs. RT’s Miguel-Francis Santiago spoke with some of these innovators.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cryptolium: Introducing the Cryptodebate, discussing SEC's 80 subpoenas & future of ICOs
RT

Published on Apr 1, 2018
Welcome to the Cryptodebate! This in-studio edition of Cryptolium sees Miguel Francis-Santiago raise some of the more concerning questions for the blockchain community, like the Security Exchange Commissions' 80 subpoenas – including 18 Russian companies – and the future of ICO's. These will be discussed by industry leaders from LA, NYC, London and Moscow. Meanwhile, a fiery battle ensues between JP Morgan's ex-VP Tone Vays and Ethereum Russia's Vlad Martynov.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CRYPTO: BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION! CRYPTOCURRENCY,LITECOIN,ETHEREUM,XRP RIPPLE,TRX TRON,CARDANO NEWS

Streamed live 19 hours ago
Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA) & More Altcoins Trading Future Price Prediction & Coin News 2018!

BEST TRADE SIGNALS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES HERE!
Join The Party! - https://t.me/AltCoinParty

JOIN VIP TODAY !!! MESSAGE @CryptoKirby FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN NOW !!!
(https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby -or- https://t.me/CryptoKirby)

FOLLOW ON TWITTER- https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby

Sites I use for Crypto include: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & more!

Disclaimer: The content covered in this video is NOT investment advice. I’m NOT a financial adviser. These are only my own personal opinions, ideas, tutorials, charts, technical analysis, insights and price predictions. Always do your own research and only invest solely based on your own findings and personal judgement. Deciding to Invest in and Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Crypto/Bitcoins/Altcoins or ICO/ICOs is extremely high risk and can crash at any time!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Downward Momentum Continues - Bitcoin dips below $7,000, Mt Gox
Crypto Bobby

Streamed live 16 hours ago
Support the stream: https://streamlabs.com/cryptobobby Join me for a Crypto Happy Hour, or as it has been lately, Crypto Sad Hour. Let's talk about what the heck is going on and how to make sense of everything. Grab a coffee, water, beer, whiskey, whatever you prefer, and let's have a good time.

Hey, it's 5pm somewhere in the crypto world right?

Download the Brave browser, it's free: https://brave.com/cry267
(That's my ref link, but it helps me out and is at no added cost to you)

Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on CoinBase and get $10 worth free:
https://cryptobobby.com/coinbase

Buy and Trade altcoins on Binance - https://cryptobobby.com/binance

Secure your Crypto with a Ledger Nano S:
Amazon (faster shipping):
https://cryptobobby.com/ledger-amazon
Ledger (slower shipping, but cheaper): https://cryptobobby.com/ledger

Get a Free Trial of Coinigy (the trading/charting software I use):
https://cryptobobby.com/coinigy

Follow me on Steemit:
https://steemit.com/@cryptobobby

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/crypto_bobby

Join the Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/14092...

Portfolio Tracking:
Blockfolio - https://www.blockfolio.com/
CoinTracking.info - https://cryptobobby.com/cointracking
Bitcoin.tax - https://cryptobobby.com/bitcointax

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicit advice to buy these cryptos, do you own research.**

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cellphone of the Future! - CryptoCurrency Smartphone! - Crypto News
Crypto Coin News

Published on Apr 4, 2018
The cellphone of the future! CryptoCurrency Smartphone! Crypto News and Market updates!
Check Out StockChain: http://www.stockchain.co/
StockChain Socials:
Telegram:https://t.me/SCCstockchainAres
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StockChain_Ltd
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stockchain.co/

Join Our Telegram: https://t.me/ccncryptochat

Our Business Email: officialcryptocoinnews@gmail.com

News Story Sources:
https://cointelegraph.com
https://www.ccn.com

I am not a professional financial adviser. All investments you make are of your own. Do your own research.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto's to Watch! - CryptoCurrency Market - Crypto News
Crypto Coin News

Published on Apr 6, 2018
Which cryptocurrency's should you be watching right now? Crypto Market News!
Check Out PhotoChain: https://photochain.io/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinNewz

Our Business Email: officialcryptocoinnews@gmail.com

News Story Sources:
https://cointelegraph.com
https://www.ccn.com

I am not a professional financial adviser. All investments you make are of your own. Do your own research.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
REALIST NEWS - Houston we have liftoff! Cryptos WOW! Up $30B in 2 hours
jsnip4

Published on Apr 12, 2018
Trade Cryptos LIKE A BOSS: https://www.cryptosclass.com
Crypto Apparel: http://hodlgear.net
Crypto Songs! https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptokaraoke
Join Coinbase to get into the Crypto game: https://www.coinbase.com/join/529f2c1...

Where do I buy Silver from?
https://sdbullion.com/jsnip4

http://www.jmbullion.com/?utm_source=...

http://www.realistnews.net

DISCLAIMER: WHILE I SPEAK ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES, TOKENS, PRECIOUS METALS, AND OTHER "MARKETS". I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER AND I DO NOT CHARGE ANYONE FOR THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS I PRODUCE EVERY DAY. THESE TYPES OF VIDEOS ARE BASED UPON MY OPINION ONLY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRADING AND INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto Bull Run! - CryptoCurrency Market Analyst - Crypto News
Crypto Coin News

Streamed live 2 hours ago
The cryptocurrency market is on a bit of a bull run! Which altcoins are on the rise and which crypto should you be watching?!
Check Out Aitheon: https://aitheon.com

Business Email: officialcryptocoinnews@gmail.com

I am not a professional financial adviser. All investments you make are of your own. Do your own research. All ICO Reviews are paid reviews and all opinions are our opinions. Do your own research!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto is Running Baby! - CryptoCurrency Bull Run - Crypto Market News
Crypto Coin News

Streamed live 48 minutes ago
The cryptocurrency market is running! The bull run in crypto is here? Crypto market news!

I am not a professional financial adviser. All investments you make are of your own. Do your own research. All ICO Reviews are paid reviews and all opinions are our opinions. Do your own research!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mining 240 Bitcoin?! - Bitcoin Mining - BTC CryptoCurrency Mining - AmbitMining
Crypto Coin News

Published on Apr 15, 2018
Mining 240 Bitcoin, Bitcoin CryptoCurrency Mining! AmbitMining is a really good BTC Mining Solution!
Check Out AmbitMining: https://www.ambitmining.io/