• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Day 5 of covid, day 5 of taking ivermectin and I feel just as bad as I did day one.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Went to Dr. last week, he is 2nd generation Indian. We were talking & he mentioned dollar collapse. I told him I would pay him in silver. He had no problem whit that.......
Given what silver is selling for, that must have been a heavy haul for him...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Diet is important to consider when ill. I always cut out bread and dairy. Starve the sore throat. Eat clean. Lots of salad with fresh cabbage carrots and lemon juice. Again eat clean so your body can focus on fighting illness and not digesting food.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now we got to find it again.

It's illegal.

Like anything medical that works, but not for Big Pharma.

The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects - primarily removing Big Pharma from the landscape. I'm starting to thing the Globalists are right about one thing: It's time to level the whole corrupt structure we have.

Then we can duke it out with the fat, feeble octogenarian Globalists and their meat-puppet pawns.
Not illegal yet. Life Extension has it on sale, and I stocked up. I’ve been taking it for years as an ant-aging supplement.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A friend was prescribed the new Paxlovid for covid.

She felt great after 2 days.

I think that's the pill they've 'improved' from ivermectin...?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Now we got to find it again.

It's illegal.

Like anything medical that works, but not for Big Pharma.

The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects - primarily removing Big Pharma from the landscape. I'm starting to thing the Globalists are right about one thing: It's time to level the whole corrupt structure we have.

Then we can duke it out with the fat, feeble octogenarian Globalists and their meat-puppet pawns.
I have no issues finding it online

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^ Why this place is a braintrust....

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Inventories dried up eight months ago.

I bought a big batch just before, that I'm still working on. You're saying some is coming through the cracks, now?
Plenty at swanson vitamins online....never been a issue

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chances are almost 100% IMO the Ivermectin Kits are legit. IF you have extra kits or another source (oral,paste) you can increase IVM dose. My neighbor ended up doing that as he was getting hammered-on pretty hard by omicron (he had a 'bad' J & J jab). Went thru a 1/3 of my pills. Never used Kit but he should have as ended up with an ear infection he had to get a antibiotic course to treat.

View attachment 264571
Maybe that is the issue. I followed the instructions on the Z-kits that called for taking ONE IVM 12mg pill a day. The recommendation above is .4mg per KG of weight which would mean I need 43mg 3x a day.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
That chart is Dr. Aquirre-Chang from Peru and probably more meant for Delta than Omicron. It's very aggressive BUT it's almost impossible to over-dose on ivermectin. Dr. Martenson in one video on that subject mentioned a lady who took 400 IVM pills and survived. Also I was reading comments on a You-Tube video about paste and a lady had sent her son a tube and he took the whole thing, was fine. Best part was he was a med student. That neighbor I supplied pills to was dosing 36mg a day for several days as he was in sorry shape. Communication was 'thin' as he wasn't able to talk for awhile and I walked to his house everyday like a nurse Rachet hounding him. I've been on weekly 1% & quercetin for close to 2 years. Probably have a 5-yr supply.

1655756563034.png

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Went to Dr. last week, he is 2nd generation Indian. We were talking & he mentioned dollar collapse. I told him I would pay him in silver. He had no problem whit that.......
How did you determine price? If spot you got screwed.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That chart is Dr. Aquirre-Chang from Peru and probably more meant for Delta than Omicron. It's very aggressive BUT it's almost impossible to over-dose on ivermectin. Dr. Martenson in one video on that subject mentioned a lady who took 400 IVM pills and survived. Also I was reading comments on a You-Tube video about paste and a lady had sent her son a tube and he took the whole thing, was fine. Best part was he was a med student. That neighbor I supplied pills to was dosing 36mg a day for several days as he was in sorry shape. Communication was 'thin' as he wasn't able to talk for awhile and I walked to his house everyday like a nurse Rachet hounding him. I've been on weekly 1% & quercetin for close to 2 years. Probably have a 5-yr supply.

View attachment 264624
I've done some research and found that .4-.6mg per kg body weight is the recommended dosage. I've been vastly UNDER dosing...so have adjusted accordingly and will see how things go in the next few days.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've done some research and found that .4-.6mg per kg body weight is the recommended dosage. I've been vastly UNDER dosing...so have adjusted accordingly and will see how things go in the next few days.
3 hours later and I already feel better with the new and correct dose. Might be mental, might be a real impact...but we'll find out tomorrow.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Update?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe that is the issue. I followed the instructions on the Z-kits that called for taking ONE IVM 12mg pill a day. The recommendation above is .4mg per KG of weight which would mean I need 43mg 3x a day.
Well, being a guy, it's understandable... men never read instructions!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I ordered those ziverdo kits to have on hand and have been taking the IVM pills per instructions since day 1. I started feeling fine by day 3, then yesterday I managed to go to "work" (I work from home). By the end of the day I was feeling pretty rough and woke up this morning feeling the worst I have felt all along with fever, sweats, dizziness, body aches etc.

Thankfully no breathing issues or low oxygen issues.

Go outside and get some sun and fresh air as well.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update. I'm all better now - the increased dose had me feeling better almost immediately though I had some yucky nasal congestion and latent coughing for another 4-5 days or so.

The ivermectin seemed to have workd, going out in the sun and sitting (fiddling with my garden) did as well. IDK which strain I had, but I didn't get a fever that I know of...though I did wake up one night drenched in sweat. Never had that happen before.

This was without a doubt the weirdest illness I have ever had in my 52 years - I've had a few high fevers, some mono when I was a teen, infections, etc. The fatigue was crazy...I was sleeping 14+ hours a day for over a week. I'd get up, feel good....go mess around and 2 hours later get suddenly tired and lay down. Would fall immediately asleep for 6 hours or longer without effort.

I'm completely recovered now and hopefully have some natural immunity moving forward. I'm going to order more of those Z-kits from emedsmart.com when I get the chance.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
apparently no one seems to have the actual zpack

IN IT you will find

3 Ivermectin pills 12 mg (light pink) that you take one per day for three days

10 capsules (Orange/Black) of Doxycycline 100 mg two daily for five days

14 tablet (pills - white) that is Zinc Acetate 50 mg for fourteen days

IF you do not get better by then, I would consider doing the whole Zpack a second time or go to a doctor

we did the zpack and found we did not finish the Zinc (14 days),we did about ten pills because after the first week we were better

just our experience almost two years ago

personally, we are expecting a really BAD VERSION of RONA that won't be effected by any medication

I wrote all this down two years ago so I would have it in case it would come up again - don't know what we are going to do as we are out of the Zpacks and has been said, does not appear there is any more, which is kind of weird if you ask me

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update. I'm all better now - the increased dose had me feeling better almost immediately though I had some yucky nasal congestion and latent coughing for another 4-5 days or so.

The ivermectin seemed to have workd, going out in the sun and sitting (fiddling with my garden) did as well. IDK which strain I had, but I didn't get a fever that I know of...though I did wake up one night drenched in sweat. Never had that happen before.

This was without a doubt the weirdest illness I have ever had in my 52 years - I've had a few high fevers, some mono when I was a teen, infections, etc. The fatigue was crazy...I was sleeping 14+ hours a day for over a week. I'd get up, feel good....go mess around and 2 hours later get suddenly tired and lay down. Would fall immediately asleep for 6 hours or longer without effort.

I'm completely recovered now and hopefully have some natural immunity moving forward. I'm going to order more of those Z-kits from emedsmart.com when I get the chance.
Im glad you feel better.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
glad you are feeling better Thecrensh

did you ever lose your smell/taste?

I lost both smell and taste , taste came back first and now finally after 6+ months smell is back , not 100% , maybe 50-75%

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
though I did wake up one night drenched in sweat. Never had that happen before.
I pray for this moment when I'm sick. It works best if you're under a heavy down comforter....

That's when the body feverishly heats up and breaks the bug.

At least that's my interpretation. After that I know I'm on the downhill side of the mend.

Good that you are feeling better.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Remember, after being invisible for a year, the flu is back.
how do they tell the difference? covid is raging in scorching houston right now. high today -- 104 as i sit here infected with their covid ba5 weapon

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
glad to get a report and update......yah kinda left us hanging you know....glad you are recovering well

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
glad you are feeling better Thecrensh

did you ever lose your smell/taste?

I lost both smell and taste , taste came back first and now finally after 6+ months smell is back , not 100% , maybe 50-75%
Same for me. 2.5 years later my smell is still not as good as it used to be.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
8 months later & still get waves of fatigue where I just want to take a nap. Feels like narcolepsy.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm going to order more of those Z-kits from emedsmart.com when I get the chance.

I must be getting slow in my old age.

After ordering "Ziverdo Kits" several times, I only today realized what the name stands for
Z inc
IVER mectin
DO xyciclin

Hahaha

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
8 months later & still get waves of fatigue where I just want to take a nap. Feels like narcolepsy.

yep , my gf and me just said that the other day , we feel like we could take several naps a day

also have some stomach issues since the china flu , lots of indigestion heart burn type of issues , and feeling bloated all the time

this was indeed a strange illness

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
My step-son's GF is long-Covid and doctors clueless. Both jabbed and boosted. My wife ditto and has had several 'colds' and I said 'covid' and she went 'total-denial'. Then yesterday she's talking to other sister-inlaw and casually says she's had it 2x. Older than me by 4yrs at 72 but I've seen some cognitive issues that concern me. I'd really suggest taking NAC, I do and I'm pure-blood. That's minimum as I've been on IVM,etc. for 2 years. Several doctors have suggested it for post jab.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yep , my gf and me just said that the other day , we feel like we could take several naps a day

also have some stomach issues since the china flu , lots of indigestion heart burn type of issues , and feeling bloated all the time

this was indeed a strange illness
I just got the Kefir milk. Hopeing that helps. Another thing I have and I had to look this up is constipation. Couple of extra floaters in my eyes. Balance is back finally!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just got the Kefir milk. Hopeing that helps. Another thing I have and I had to look this up is constipation. Couple of extra floaters in my eyes. Balance is back finally!

we drank a lot of Goodbelly and took probiotic supplements

but yeah , I could not eat an egg without sever indigestion

or drink coffee!!!

it all makes me wonder what was it that they created in the Wuhan lab?