• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Deep state tells Trump declassify is not happening.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I didn't come away with that opinion - if you listen DiGenova he talks about the NSA abuses began in 2012...
I guess we listen differently.

When is the declassify going to happen?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I don't think any of these departments have a legal leg to stand on nor does any judicial activist have any toe hold. All departments that contain the classified information belong to the executive branch. Trump is the head of the executive branch. He's top of the pyramid.

Failure to comply with Trump's mandate means disobeying an order and is grounds for termination.

Even if Trump, can't fire such people due to some civil service mumbo jumbo Trump does have other tools at his disposal.

First, anyone holding up the process can have their security clearance revoked at the stroke of Trump's pen hence taking that person or persons out of the picture.

Second, is reassignment of such people to the nether regions of that department and third, is actual reorganization of such branches and putting the classified information into someone else's hands who will comply with Trump's orders.

The deep state cabal is not going to win this fight no matter how many judge shopped decisions they get.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Trump will roll over like he always does. I will give him credit for assimilating to the DC culture very quickly though. Promise everything and deliver nothing. I cant wait to see what he promises in his re election campaign. Maybe some hope of something in the future mumbo jumbo so he doesn't really have to deliver anything.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Trump will roll over like he always does. I will give him credit for assimilating to the DC culture very quickly though. Promise everything and deliver nothing. I cant wait to see what he promises in his re election campaign. Maybe some hope of something in the future mumbo jumbo so he doesn't really have to deliver anything.
I'm a new member of the dump trump camp.

Worthless, unless you are a Jew.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Everybody’s talking about it Amigo so it must be true.

The Left leaning pundits , Right Wing , MSM , Alt Media , Dark Web , all the way to POTUS desk , you know , where the buck stops ?...

View attachment 132480
The operative word there is 'talking'. A whole shitload of talk, virtually no action!

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just saw that the WaPo put out an OpEd by James Comey calling the investigations into the investigation and the claims being made by Trump and others on the Hill are "dumb". Spend a few minutes just reading the comments and I'm convinced that the people who back the DNC and are against Trump have no idea what their "champions" on the left have been up to...they really are sheep.

On the other hand, it's also apparent to me that this entire situation may have been a setup intended to divide Americans to the point that they would take up arms against each other.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just saw that the WaPo put out an OpEd by James Comey calling the investigations into the investigation and the claims being made by Trump and others on the Hill are "dumb". Spend a few minutes just reading the comments and I'm convinced that the people who back the DNC and are against Trump have no idea what their "champions" on the left have been up to...they really are sheep.

On the other hand, it's also apparent to me that this entire situation may have been a setup intended to divide Americans to the point that they would take up arms against each other.
I still stand by my assessment that the U.S. will be in a shooting civil war within 10 years. Maybe not lines of soldiers on each side of the battlefield, but there will be large-scale unrest..."burning Kansas" if you will.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
it's also apparent to me that this entire situation may have been a setup intended to divide Americans to the point that they would take up arms against each other.
Meeee toooo

But, it's apparent, it's not working very well
In fact, perhaps it's Americans best vice, lazyness, that's keeping it from going anywhere

Think about it, if it really was 'nature' to kill the opponent, wouldn't it be happening right now?
but it isn't, that's why, it appears to me, it's 'survival' to NOT kill another human, unless absolutely necessary

there are, of course exceptions, as there always are but the general population will more than likely follow the same pattern as the lot

but, we have been pushed to fighting one another, yet, as I suggested a few years back, what we are witnessing today are the weakest falling away into the abyss, they create some "noise" on the way out, then blamo, they're gone

What's gotta happen is:
We have to have some Trials, sooner rather than later imho

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

To a certain extent Comey is correct. There was no coup but there was an attempted coup that failed along with a coverup for such an attempt.

If Mr. Comey is telling the truth why bother with the op-ed in the first place? Wouldn't you, like Trump, wait for the truth to come out? The declass has already been ordered. Why not just wait for the facts...or are you afraid of what that will reveal? Something like this?

Obama Appointed FISA Court Judge Contreras Who Recused Himself from Gen. Flynn Case Reportedly Involved in Multiple FISA Court Abuses
FISA Court judge Rudolph Contreras who oversaw General Flynn’s case is friends with corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok who set up General Flynn in the White House and now the judge is reportedly involved in fraudulent warrants in front of the FISA Court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tedly-involved-in-multiple-fisa-court-abuses/
By the way Mr. Comey, how many of those fraudulent FISA warrants have your signature on them?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Back and forth we go...threats/counter threats but never anything actually happening. Reminds me of watching the old A-Team adventure drama where there are bullets flying alll over the place, ricochet sparks flying but no one ever gets shot and killed. It's just theater!
1559089252177.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
hink about it, if it really was 'nature' to kill the opponent, wouldn't it be happening right now?
but it isn't, that's why, it appears to me, it's 'survival' to NOT kill another human, unless absolutely necessary
Um..... bathrobes, door knobs, banksters jumpin, Seth Rich, killinton kill list, and lods we don't know about......

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Um..... bathrobes, door knobs, banksters jumpin, Seth Rich, killinton kill list, and lods we don't know about......
Money, Power, Control, all involved with much of your post, I see the difference as, when 'profit' is involved, 'nature' takes a back seat, for lots of people

i'm just addressing 'nature', and of course, their are exceptions to that also

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
To a certain extent Comey is correct. There was no coup but there was an attempted coup that failed along with a coverup for such an attempt.

If Mr. Comey is telling the truth why bother with the op-ed in the first place? Wouldn't you, like Trump, wait for the truth to come out? The declass has already been ordered. Why not just wait for the facts...or are you afraid of what that will reveal? Something like this?

By the way Mr. Comey, how many of those fraudulent FISA warrants have your signature on them?
If I remember correctly, Judge Contreros was on social terms with Strozk...as in hanging out together.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I didn't come away with that opinion - if you listen DiGenova he talks about the NSA abuses began in 2012...
I'm still waiting, no declassify is happening; What were you smoking?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Do we live in a bubble? What is posted on this forum surely must be seen elsewhere. I shutter to think what it would have been to have a Hellery presidency.
Seems like you are in a bubble called delusion.

If we had gotten Killary, it might have pushed us over the top to really do something about the defacto govt that is really an incorporated business. They have not been able to get all our guns like the rest of the western world who all layed down and whimpered "don''t call me a racist".

Instead we got killary light, who is rope a doping us all the way to killary land.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
DECLAS doesn't mean public release. It means that investigators finally get access to material they have not been able to access thusfar.
Define the term 'investigators' in that statement! Wasn't there already a 2 year investigation? How much investigation is enough investigation?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
DECLAS doesn't mean public release. It means that investigators finally get access to material they have not been able to access thusfar.
What's the point of declass if no one but cleared people can access it? They can already access it and they want it kept under lock and key away from the public.

That is not what Trump called for and nobodies getting anything. Ropadope continues on the Trump train to one world govt from Greater Israel.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I believe most of social media, i.e. twittler, fakebook and such is mostly opinion shaping, even more so now that DJT has become El' Presidente. But even on the local news feeds, i am seeing so many posts about the nonsense that is going on in politics. Take this for example...

https://www.masslive.com/boston/201...raduates-to-tear-down-walls-of-ignorance.html. Read through the comments. Thus, we at MIG2 are not isolated and are part of the change.

Hang in there, Bigjon. History is being made and we are lucky enough to witness it.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
The people who are born here, are not US Citizens. Our birthright is State nationals like Texan's, Iowan's etc. The founders created 13 original nations and those nations created a federation.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The people who are born here, are not US Citizens. Our birthright is State nationals like Texan's, Iowan's etc. The founders created 13 original nations and those nations created a federation.
Therefore we are citizens of the US federation, as well as our state citizenship.
We all have right to US issued passports which documents our true identity and citizenship.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Therefore we are citizens of the US federation, as well as our state citizenship.
We all have right to US issued passports which documents our true identity and citizenship.
True sort of.
You can be a US Citizen and a State of xxx Citizen, but you can't be a national of any of the States as none of the several States allowed dual citizenship.

If your a Texan, you can't be a US Citiizen.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
True sort of.
You can be a US Citizen and a State of xxx Citizen, but you can't be a national of any of the States as none of the several States allowed dual citizenship.

If your a Texan, you can't be a US Citiizen.
I just went through a checkpoint today, and when he asked if I was a US Citizen, I just said yes. Too much hassle to say anything else.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My friend,

I wish that you could see as clearly as I, that DJT is the real deal; a once in a life-time POTUS with full .MIL support.

Please be patient, as the DS must be taken down in phases or decrements, as it were.

Just think of all the discussions going on within the tech industry now that HRC is being promoted as a cyber-security expert.

The awakening is incremental.

Seems like you are in a bubble called delusion.

If we had gotten Killary, it might have pushed us over the top to really do something about the defacto govt that is really an incorporated business. They have not been able to get all our guns like the rest of the western world who all layed down and whimpered "don''t call me a racist".

Instead we got killary light, who is rope a doping us all the way to killary land.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
My friend,

I wish that you could see as clearly as I, that DJT is the real deal; a once in a life-time POTUS with full .MIL support.

Please be patient, as the DS must be taken down in phases or decrements, as it were.

Just think of all the discussions going on within the tech industry now that HRC is being promoted as a cyber-security expert.

The awakening is incremental.
He's the real deal alright, and the Jews of Israel are calling him their messiah. Their only fear is he won't be re-elected in 2020 and their rushing to get all of the deals they need to make Greater Israel the seat of One World Government.

The only solution for American's is to dump Trump and that 100 square mile area call the District of Criminals, by going back to the home of "We the People of the Several States".

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He's the real deal alright, and the Jews of Israel are calling him their messiah. Their only fear is he won't be re-elected in 2020 and their rushing to get all of the deals they need to make Greater Israel the seat of One World Government.

The only solution for American's is to dump Trump and that 100 square mile area call the District of Criminals, by going back to the home of "We the People of the Several States".
You logic is inescapable if only the people would stop being led by the nose and actually pay attention. Trumps undying loyalty to Israel has always been a source of worry for me. I want to support him but he's making it harder every time he props up another country higher than he does America, which he often does with Israel.