• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Did anyone go to Knob Creek shoot last weekend 10/11/19 - 10/12/19??

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did anyone got to the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot last weekend 11/12?

If you did, and have pictures, post them up

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Like I was telling the NSA agent last week -- we don't own no firearms here, sir.

"I thought that thread was for 'a shot of Knob Creek Egg NOG recipe"

1571333971044.png

Knob Creek Bourbon Eggnog

4 parts Knob Creek Bourbon
6 large egg yolks
3/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg

Preparation:

Fire up a medium saucepan and beat in egg yolks and sugar. Next, slowly stir in 2 cups of milk, cook over medium heat, stir frequently
Strain into a glass pitcher. Stir in remaining milk, Knob Creek Bourbon, vanilla and nutmeg. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. To serve, top off with a bit of freshly grated nutmeg and enjoy!

Just in time for the Holidays.

cough cough, u do know that those 176 bots on GIM are takin notes, dont ya?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Try that recipe bro. No joke.

And the bots know we are just two old retired guys who offer absolutely no threat to their 50,000 guys in black roaming our country now.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
OK, just got back from the store with the ingredients...

Egg Sugar Milk & Knob Creek.jpg

But I kinda lost interest right about here.

1y7q7ycm31631.jpg

Mite have ta invite mikey up to finish this off

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
No. u dont ever drink Knob Creek STRAIGHT!!! shhhheeeeittee. Even the nog will rip ya a new one. oh well, enjoy

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You thought the message 'straight burbon' on the bottle means you drink it straight from the bottle?

It means ur gonna go 'straight to the floor' in about half an hour. thats where the wifey can find ya.

Better start mixing those eggs while ya still can focus. Tell her it was food poisoning.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know the ABC camera crew was there.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Actually ABC posted a video from 2017 at Knob Creek, Tennessee

I saw the posted video and even told the wife that it looked like the 2017 Knob Creek NIGHT SHOOT - always more spectacular than the day time shoot

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Spectacular? The guys I know who are serious never show off their weapons.

they come across like mom, baseball and apple pie. until the moment they dont.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'd imagine there would have been hundreds of thousands of dollars of lead going down that range in Kentucky that one night

Using one of these tools, showing off the operation of one of these tools, is not for the middle-class or the poor, that video was of the 'big boys' playing with their toys, all expensively obtained and maintained and Licensed through the same entity that supposedly supports our Rights...which they don't

anyway, that was an expensive evenings worth of entertainment...

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You thought the message 'straight burbon' on the bottle means you drink it straight from the bottle?

It means ur gonna go 'straight to the floor' in about half an hour. thats where the wifey can find ya.

Better start mixing those eggs while ya still can focus. Tell her it was food poisoning.
Took a little longer than ½ hour. Aye, sometime after returning from the store something went awry. IDK WTF happened but when I was following Keef's recipe I got a little confused. About the third time I tested the Knob Creek for quality things started lookin funny.
The eggs presented somewhat of a problem, the shells were too slippery. I think that was where I decided to say "da hell wit it" and finished off the first bottle of Creek, I don't really remember if I got back to them damned eggs or not but I guess I didn't. The wife unit found em when she got home from work. Boy, was she pissed — at least that's what she told me this morning, I don't really remember.

Eggs.jpg

This morning she asked me just what the hell was I doing in the kitchen last night, so now she's pissed at Keef too. All in all I didn't come out too bad, a bit of a hangover, ungodly mess to clean up in the kitchen, even got a whole bottle of Creek left — so I done good.

She took steps to eliminate plausible deniability:

Proof of Cooking.jpg

Now if that pounding between my ears would stop...

PS: Sorry for the thread drift, Keef started it.
:Happy::Happy: BF

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Your still alive BF! I was worried about ya for a minute and probably shouldn't have NEVER steered ya astray. my bad.

Hey? You know how to cure a hangover? Yeah, NEVER Stop DRINKIN. iT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT.

No one likes a quitter. get back too er. Its not like we have jobs/responsibilities. thats fer the lil people.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Actually ABC posted a video from 2017 at Knob Creek, Tennessee

I saw the posted video and even told the wife that it looked like the 2017 Knob Creek NIGHT SHOOT - always more spectacular than the day time shoot
I knew that!

They were shooting video for the upcoming war in Iran.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is what ABC stole from

But this one they couldn't use because you would KNOW it was not Syria - this was Knob Creek 2016 night shoot
At 2:40 the guy with the minigun (far right in the picture) lets rip with one LONG 20 second blast - $$$$ !! Mini gun rate of fire is anywhere from 2000 to 6000 rounds a minute. So for twenty seconds that means they would have fired between 650/2000 rounds in 20 seconds.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
on my second beer this morning
hair o' da dog, ya know
GET UP BF! You are late for the GIM DIVERSITY CIRCLE!

1571669253382.png
GIM "after the Feds had a 'little talk' with our founders"

Scorp will be doing our sensitivy training this afternoon. And NO you can't bring ur AR.

But if you do bring a bottle of that knob creek' ,you can be our guest speaker.:zombie:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
did I miss anything at the training?
I'm, pretty sensitive about those sort of things..