• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Did you guys realize that your person having a Social Security number does not make you a U.S. citizen?

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
Did you guys realize that your person having a Social Security number does not make you a U.S. citizen?

That it is you claiming to be one that makes you a U.S. citizen.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Problem is, people claim to be one when applying for SS. Both at the time of getting the card and at the time of claiming benefits.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Yeah, it was this powerful video that woke up up to it.

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
Problem is, people claim to be one when applying for SS. Both at the time of getting the card and at the time of claiming benefits.
Correct! Because they don't know the Difference between the Federal Nationality and those of the States!

See for example this: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-STYLEMANUAL-2008/html/GPO-STYLEMANUAL-2008-7.htm

Nationalities, etc.
5.22. The table on Demonyms in Chapter 17 ``Useful Tables'' shows
forms to be used for nouns and adjectives denoting nationality.

5.23. In designating the natives of the States, the following forms
will be used.

Alabamian Louisianian Ohioan
Alaskan Mainer Oklahoman
Arizonan Marylander Oregonian
Arkansan Massachusettsan Pennsylvanian
Californian Michiganian Rhode Islander
Coloradan Minnesotan South Carolinian
Connecticuter Mississippian South Dakotan
Delawarean Missourian Tennessean
Floridian Montanan Texan
Georgian Nebraskan Utahn
Hawaiian Nevadan Vermonter
Idahoan New Hampshirite Virginian
Illinoisan New Jerseyan Washingtonian
Indianian New Mexican West Virginian
Iowan New Yorker Wisconsinite
Kansan North Carolinian Wyomingite
Kentuckian North Dakotan

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Correct! Because they don't know the Difference between the Federal Nationality and those of the States!
Problem is, SS is a federal program for its citizens. If you're not one of those, you ain't eligible. This isn't a case of getting to eat cake and have it too.

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
Problem is, SS is a federal program for its citizens. If you're not one of those, you ain't eligible. This isn't a case of getting to eat cake and have it too.
Where does it say that in the law? That you must be a citizen to be eligible? You pay into the program, why wouldn't you receive for what you pay for?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You pay into the program, why wouldn't you receive for what you pay for?
Only reason you paid in was because you claimed to be one of theirs.

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
Where does it say that in the law? That you must be a citizen to be eligible? You pay into the program, why wouldn't you receive for what you pay for?
Furthermore, if a New Jerseyan paid into the system, why would he be discriminated just because he is not a U.S. citizen?

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Social Security has nothing to do with citizenship. Anybody who has earned income while lawfully residing in the USA is potentially eligible for benefits. I'd guess there are currently millions of green card holders receiving benefits. (There are other eligible statuses besides resident alien).

link: UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MAY A NON-CITIZEN BE ELIGIBLE FOR SSI?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Only reason you paid in was because you claimed to be one of theirs.
I've been working for 46 years and I still don't remember at any point during that time seeing an opt out checkbox for SS withdrawals on my W4. Can someone please point that out to me? I think I missed it!

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
Social Security has nothing to do with citizenship. Anybody who has earned income while lawfully residing in the USA is potentially eligible for benefits. I'd guess there are currently millions of green card holders receiving benefits. (There are other eligible statuses besides resident alien).

link: UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MAY A NON-CITIZEN BE ELIGIBLE FOR SSI?

JUST A NOTE: SSI (Supplemental Security Income ) If a charitable program, administered by the Social Security Administration, in contradistinction to the Disability or Retirement programs.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've been working for 46 years and I still don't remember at any point during that time seeing an opt out checkbox for SS withdrawals on my W4. Can someone please point that out to me? I think I missed it!
It's an "opt in", not "opt out". Your application for, acceptance of, and subsequent use of your SSN, is considered to be your implied consent.

Make your demand for lawful money 12 U.S.C. § 411, all that is required is to make the demand.
First of all, how's ever one doing? I've been missing my GIM friends, so thought I'd chime in here again.

Has any one actually filled the ucc-3 form to terminate security interests in the NAME?

I've been following the protocol for several years now. Putting Name in Brackets. Requesting lawful money on bank correspondences and reserving all rights. Every negotiable instrument, every State and Federal correspondence

I guess metaphysically it has opened my eyes, but what do I know?
It could just be invoking a parameter on the machine god in the matrix for all I know.

Practically what is going to happen when some one audits the account and see's nothing was ever endorsed?

https://www.iaca.org/secured-transactions/forms/

I'm under the assumption that the original secured party is the SSI administration that our mother signed us over to at birth? So wouldent you have to file an amendment? Rather then perfect interest? Wouldn't interest already be perfected by the secured party from the contract at birth?

Last edited: