• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

digital gold is money......enter legal tender law?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the fed is getting their crypto ready. would they also get exclusivity via legal tender law? that's the way they roll, no?

i fear for my countrymen. might sell those beta test codes and go back into iraqi dinar

we are going to be surveilled and controlled at a level that could have never been possible without the whole crypto revolution

coincidence theorist says --- aw shucks, can you believe all of those pieces just randomly fell into place? :computer:

As Federal Reserve officials consider whether to launch a digital version of the dollar, several former officials of one company with a direct stake in the outcome are working to inform the project, a new report based on public records finds.

At least five employees of Circle, which issues the world’s second-most popular stablecoin, have left the company over the past three years to work at the Boston Federal Reserve Bank as it researches how a U.S. digital currency might work.

The project could have profound implications for the future of money — and for Circle’s business model. A new form of electronic cash minted by the central bank could “directly and adversely impact the demand” for Circle’s own, privately issued version, the company said in a federal filing last year.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I swear the FRNs I deal in are digital. I can trade them for paper, but they are digital.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I swear the FRNs I deal in are digital. I can trade them for paper, but they are digital.

the new digital gold...err promise to pay gold.....will have a whole passel of neat new features

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everything electronic is suspect and a choke point.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the new digital gold...err promise to pay gold.....will have a whole passel of neat new features
IF (BIG If) .gov leaves 3rd party PM Holders alone, and the third party "goldbank" does not get sticky fingers.
I'd like to use KINESIS . Vaults:... gold and silver bullion, stored within fully insured, secure vaulting facilities in Sydney, Brisbane, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Zurich, New York, Dubai, and Liechtenstein.'...
"IF I DON"T HOLD IT, I DON'T OWN IT ( When I own it. That DAM/boat accident I had awhile back) . homage to PONCE.

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The dollar is already digital, it just runs on a very old mainframe system with code written in an obsolete language called Cobol. CBDC is really about modernizing the dollar tech. It will have very little in common with existing crypto as existing crypto is decentralized. However they will probably try to confuse everyone and make them think it is crypto.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Everything electronic is suspect and a choke point.

AND the irs is spewing shit over the radio waves about mandatory facial recognition for tax matters !!!!