• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Disputing a debt...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
DYODD

Jack says,
"OK - you received a letter from a debt collector which states, "If you fail to dispute this debt or any portion thereof within 30 days after your receipt of this letter we will assume that the debt is valid."

If you "dispute" the debt you are creating a controversy and are in dishonor, which establishes a "Summary Judgment".

Dispute = controversy = dishonor, in contract law,
Maxim of Law: "He who creates the controversy is liable."

Answer with a 'counter-claim', or "conditional acceptance" in contract law: "I will accept your claim upon valid proof that I do owe this debt in fact. Please provide proof of claim by returning me a signed contract with my signature agreeing that I am liable to pay you within 15 days of receipt of this presentment, or you agree that your claim of debt is invalid and you owe me $25,000.00 for presenting me with a claim in gross negligence."

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
They can't prove anything. And they don't care. The great majority of folks receiving such tripe haven't a clue as to what to do other than ignore it, and then they've lost.

I love the part in the end. They can't prove it, and will fall to the same trap that they planned for you...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
OK, here is the thing that got me carousing around with that judge....boy this is going to be a long one.

This has to do with a debt collector and a judge and lil ole me.

So there I was out in the front field repairing a runded over fence and I gets a call. The gal on the other end wanted to speak with the person Michael bozo....and, I said there is no person Michael bozo here but there is a Michael bozo talking to you would you like to speak with him? she says....no I need to talk to the person Michael bozo. me....Well I would like to help you but the person Michael bozo does not exist but the man Michael bozo is speaking, what do you want? she says....No I need to talk with the person Michael bozo. Me, well the person Michael bozo does not exist. And, it was right about there she hung up, dam debt collectors just no fun they are.

K, here is the long part: The judge knowing that this debt he sold this company and this company could not collect issued an arrest warrant. But stuuuupid judge did it 3 to 5 years too dam late. His arrest warrant was for contempt of court.....silliy judge, law if for those who know how to use it not for those who are allowed to use it. Here inside the bounds of Oregon it is written in the Charter aka Constitution that NO Municipal Corporation shall come to the aid of a corporation. Yes, no public municipal corporation shall come to the aid of a private corporation.

Yeppers it's all fun and good as soon as I get my filing fees in order.....and then I am going to have myself some state of Oregon, some Columbia county justice court, some walley Thomson for some very serious flogging.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
DYODD

Jack says,
"OK - you received a letter from a debt collector which states, "If you fail to dispute this debt or any portion thereof within 30 days after your receipt of this letter we will assume that the debt is valid."

If you "dispute" the debt you are creating a controversy and are in dishonor, which establishes a "Summary Judgment".

Dispute = controversy = dishonor, in contract law,
Maxim of Law: "He who creates the controversy is liable."

Answer with a 'counter-claim', or "conditional acceptance" in contract law: "I will accept your claim upon valid proof that I do owe this debt in fact. Please provide proof of claim by returning me a signed contract with my signature agreeing that I am liable to pay you within 15 days of receipt of this presentment, or you agree that your claim of debt is invalid and you owe me $25,000.00 for presenting me with a claim in gross negligence."
"OK - you received a letter from a debt collector which states, "If you fail to dispute this debt or any portion thereof within 30 days after your receipt of this letter we will assume that the debt is valid." My answer if I write one is to dispute that there is a contract between me and them as A+B does not equal A+C. One time I told a debt....actually I had received the income tax back and was paying off the vet and told the girl that it was the vet's problem he hired the bill collector; over paid by $41 I think.
Summary Judgment means you have been in court and have lost already which means you did not nor could not put up a defense. The defense is who are you and where did I ever signify with my signature that I owed you money? Plz put forth that contract.

And, your forth paragraph is exactly my second but without the $25,000. You see here inside the bounds of Oregon one cannot collect a fee on the original go around if you win for some reason. All you can do is win the case and then tort them and get the $25K and tort law has a whole bunch of different rules which is mostly case law but they can be bent.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Letter from debt collector can go right in the recycling/trash. Not worth any extra time than that. If you want to get fiesty write NO CONTRACT AT THIS ADDRESS or similar...

If it's an actual summons, delivered reg mail or served in person, you should respond within the allotted time and one option(that worked for me) is not confusing yourself with the Corporate Fiction and using something in this vein:

Screenshot_20180104-185903.png

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Letter from debt collector can go right in the recycling/trash. Not worth any extra time than that. If you want to get fiesty write NO CONTRACT AT THIS ADDRESS or similar...

If it's an actual summons, delivered reg mail or served in person, you should respond within the allotted time and one option(that worked for me) is not confusing yourself with the Corporate Fiction and using something in this vein:

View attachment 105264
K, I am a bit lit here but I can take that quote apart...not sure I will do that crap justice but like a chicken picking corn out of a turd I can show you where that crap is ˌinkōˈhirənt/.