• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Does Chelsea Clinton Sound Like a Billy Goat

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
LOL.......

Does Chelsea Clinton Sound Like a Billy Goat

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Naaaaaaaaaaah

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Not Baaaaad.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I think that is the nervous tick of someone that knows they are off the script

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
NEXT! On the Arkancide list is........................ Peter Strzok!!

Peter Strzok Savages Chelsea Clinton in Newly Released FBI Text Messages
February 8, 2018 by Cristina Laila 240 Comments
FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are in hot water after their text messages were blasted out to the public.
The two were caught disparaging Trump, Gowdy, ‘hillbilly’ Virginians and many other people.

Strzok also savaged Chelsea Clinton leading up to the DNC convention in late July of 2016 and then again during the convention.

Screenshots of the text messages between FBI lovebirds below. [Inbox] is Peter Strzok and [Outbox] is Lisa Page.

Leading up to Chelsea’s speech at the DNC convention, Peter Strzok sent a text message to his mistress Lisa Page saying, “I don’t like Chelsea! Her husband even less…”

Lisa Page replies, “I like Chelsea fine. Why not?”

Strzok responded by saying, “Self entitled. Feels she deserves something she hasn’t earned.” OUCH! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Chelsea Clinton gave a speech at the DNC convention on July 29th, 2016 and Strzok savaged her again.

Peter Strzok sent his mistress Lisa Page a text saying, “Watched Hillary is all. She was ok. Chelsea was awful. Tried to do Bill’s up close sharing. Didn’t come across as genuine. Plus she has a HORRIBLE billy goat speech tic”.

OUCH AGAIN!

This text exchange was from a new document dump Wednesday.

We are still awaiting the release of ‘missing’ text messages dated December 14th, 2016- May 17th 2017 sent between the two lovebirds. The Department of Justice has reportedly recovered a portion of the ‘missing’ text messages.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...sea-clinton-newly-released-fbi-text-messages/

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I think that is the nervous tick of someone that knows they are off the script
They are never off script. That's just the sound of a Jewish Princess trying to sound like a red-blooded American.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't believe I have ever heard her voice. One of the pleasures of being almost deaf is I can easily tune out what I don't want to hear. I don't even have speakers for my computer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
NEXT! On the Arkancide list is........................ Peter Strzok!!

Peter Strzok Savages Chelsea Clinton in Newly Released FBI Text Messages
February 8, 2018 by Cristina Laila 240 Comments
FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are in hot water after their text messages were blasted out to the public.
The two were caught disparaging Trump, Gowdy, ‘hillbilly’ Virginians and many other people.

Strzok also savaged Chelsea Clinton leading up to the DNC convention in late July of 2016 and then again during the convention.

Screenshots of the text messages between FBI lovebirds below. [Inbox] is Peter Strzok and [Outbox] is Lisa Page.

Leading up to Chelsea’s speech at the DNC convention, Peter Strzok sent a text message to his mistress Lisa Page saying, “I don’t like Chelsea! Her husband even less…”

Lisa Page replies, “I like Chelsea fine. Why not?”

Strzok responded by saying, “Self entitled. Feels she deserves something she hasn’t earned.” OUCH! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Chelsea Clinton gave a speech at the DNC convention on July 29th, 2016 and Strzok savaged her again.

Peter Strzok sent his mistress Lisa Page a text saying, “Watched Hillary is all. She was ok. Chelsea was awful. Tried to do Bill’s up close sharing. Didn’t come across as genuine. Plus she has a HORRIBLE billy goat speech tic”.

OUCH AGAIN!

This text exchange was from a new document dump Wednesday.

We are still awaiting the release of ‘missing’ text messages dated December 14th, 2016- May 17th 2017 sent between the two lovebirds. The Department of Justice has reportedly recovered a portion of the ‘missing’ text messages.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...sea-clinton-newly-released-fbi-text-messages/
Reminds me of women's sewing circle gossip!

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
She's just trying to ride the coat tails - hope that doesn't end as planned! But yeah, a sheep also makes a sound similar to that noise I heard in that video.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
How many Haitians are without a home to pay for her face work? Now if they could make her mouth smaller. She is prolly the only woman who could do the late John Holmes.