• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Does the Gov need a warrant to seize your property?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think we would all agree that this is indeed the case. The gov cant just kick in your doors and steal your property. That being said, where does the gov get their power to steal part of your paycheck before you even see it? Thats your property as well. That from this video by Dave Champion.
I'll post more from him on what the law actually says. This is a good primer though since he discusses going to the courthouse in LA and actually reviewing all the treasury decisions from 1913 up until the time of this video. The conclusion, Not once in the entire time has the treasury ever said that the 1040 applies to Americans earning a living.. He states it better in the video.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The only reason they can take it is because you said it was OK to do so. But then no one will hire you if you don't fill out that W-4. That's the reason I have always been self employed all my life. Form Inc's and LLC's to swish the funds around till you only wind up paying FICA on a small amount.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Just finished listening to about 3 hrs of a radio podcast with dave on rule of law radio. That date was April 10th 2017 if anyone wants to listen. PITA with all the commercials but here's the highlights.
People do get hired without w-4's. Probably not at larger corporations but certainly at small businesses. Basically you pint out the law. The law that defines withholding agent, the law pointing out who is required to fill out a w-4 and w-9.. From there it's a simple process to be hired and get paid. If your going to use a bank be sure to use one that has checking accounts that are non interest bearing. Non interest bearing will not trigger a reporting requirement for the bank, 1099.

If you have a job you can attempt to withdraw your w-4 but when doing so ensure the company signs a segment saying that you gave them the form or paper to withdraw your w-4. If they file a w-2 on you at the end of the year anyway then at least you have proof that you withdrew your w-4 and they filed the w-2 in error and you are not the class of person the w-4 was intended for.
There is also a chance the company will not allow you to work for them anymore if you do this. especially if it's a larger corp. If it is a larger company than you may want to present the argument above and see how they receive it and see if they would be open to doing this for you without any detrimental effects.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So whats my reason for presenting all of this? It's long been my contention that the fed reserve act of 1913 and the income tax is where the government took control of the people in this country. Before that the people had a lot more control. There is only one way to take that control back and that is to starve the beast.
I present this as an informational tool for now. If self employed it's easy to implement a non taxpayer status. The sad situation is if you work for someone else, their fear prevents you from living a similar way even though it is our god given right to earn a living. The only way to overcome this is to present this to as many people as possible. The more people that know and understand the law, the easier it will make all of our live when we try to implement this.
The video in post 2 is a good one as it explains in fairly simple terms the scam that is the income tax and how the government implements that scam. As of late what i have been doing is sharing this information on you tube channels that have a large following. In doing so it will reach more people obviously. Reach the right channels where this can be seen by several hundred thousand and the word can spread fairly quickly. Once critical mass is reached then outrage will fuel the tax revolt that is sure to follow.

Does Trump talk about this truth? Your congress critter? Q? Nope. This information is real, in writing, black and white, code written in the IRS codes.
This is something that every American can share and actually make a difference.

Feel free to ask questions or share the information. This could be the real revolution and the real yellow vest movement of the US. This movement could cut off the beast and this movement could help restore the rule of law and the constitution the way our FF intended it to.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
In the labor business, have seen much of this.
They came, 20 years or so ago, and served papers to I don't know how many employees on one of our projects.
For us,
No W-4,
No hire here.
No audits here either. Been through all of that multiple times,
and the JAG types on us.
Now....just reports to the master system.
All depends on the employers aversion level for an audit, the FEDS , aggravation and pain.
Play in the FRN system, then you gotta learn the ropes of the FRN system.
Good stuff all of it.
It just has not changed in 1000s of years, just the shakedown has gotten more complicated and sophisticated.
Sophisticated maybe is the wrong word...LOL !
Regards to all. Thanks for the vids.