• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Don't Travel to NY With a Gun

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
New York City?

they don't make Pace Picante Sauce in New York City

i've never wanted to ever see that city, it's never been on my radar or in my bucket of things to do

why would it be?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
New York City?

they don't make Pace Picante Sauce in New York City

i've never wanted to ever see that city, it's never been on my radar or in my bucket of things to do

why would it be?
It's blocks and blocks of concrete, marble and steel, lit with different colored lights in different areas for the sole purpose of sucking every dollar out of your wallet. You haven't missed a thing! You've been pretty smart to avoid the lure!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
what? no vomit or shit

eh, they got nothing on SF, see, they're not really even worth a mention anymore

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
eh, they got nothing on SF, see, they're not really even worth a mention anymore
I was standing at a corner in NYC when a tramp rifled through the garbage can. He pulled out a bag and found a dirty knife (about the right size for stabbing), put it in his pocket, and went on his way. Totally nonchalant about it. I still don't know what to think of that.

If you do have to go there, watch the movie "Failsafe" first. It will help.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've wondered how many people disappear into some of the tunnels and rooms that still exist underground, unused rr tunnels and maintenance rooms etc...shoot up, die, rats eat 'em after a while and they're gone

From what i've seen from 'modern explorers' it appears if you were to grow up in the 'right spot', you could use some of these left over structures as a club hangout and no one would ever know

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I was from upstate, we only made drug runs to NYC...we didn't take our guns there.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stay outta Jersey. They're as crazy as NY when it comes to guns.
Yep!
I moved from Atlanta to NJ in the early 90s with guns I had all my life. I didn't do the research and never thought about it
Until a friend clued me in.
Anyway, I lived there ten miserable years, armed to the teeth.
I met Wiseguys , some very bad people, who were also armed and did not think a thing about it.
Glad I live back in the south.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you’ve got money, NYC is a fun place gun laws aside. Last time I was there I had some Lebanese food and my waitress was from Sweden... and undercover cops are everywhere, it’s was painfully obvious... a homeless bum with decent and clean clothes yelling fuck the police for no reason, or the random white guy standing in the middle of nowhere for no reason eavesdropping on my conversation while trying to look away and then offering directions.

What’s up with the national gun reciprocity legislation? That was part of the MAGA agenda.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The bagels are good. Also some decent pizza to be had and a few jewish delis that have some of the best sandwiches in the galaxy. I haven't been in years though and last time I passed through was on the way to DC right after 9/11

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If you’ve got money, NYC is a fun place gun laws aside. Last time I was there I had some Lebanese food and my waitress was from Sweden... and undercover cops are everywhere, it’s was painfully obvious... a homeless bum with decent and clean clothes yelling fuck the police for no reason, or the random white guy standing in the middle of nowhere for no reason eavesdropping on my conversation while trying to look away and then offering directions.

What’s up with the national gun reciprocity legislation? That was part of the MAGA agenda.
I purchased a MAGA hat one rainy day and wore it on 47th Street.

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
New York Shity is the most corrupt place in the US. What a bunch of scammers, losers and crooks. They can have their bagels.

yeah that's neat. I had this time in Vancouver after some Halloween Party where I figured, while wearing a real life, 15 pounds chainmail, that the ''night'' bus was actually done&gone around 2-ish. Walked for far longer than I thought i would have at this point.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
yeah that's neat. I had this time in Vancouver after some Halloween Party where I figured, while wearing a real life, 15 pounds chainmail, that the ''night'' bus was actually done&gone around 2-ish. Walked for far longer than I thought i would have at this point.
Is that you Mikey?

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I went there once and that was enough for a lifetime.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I was born in New York State.
The state is way different than the City.
Only been there to fly in once into JFK and another time to fly out.
That was way back in the 70's and that was not even fun then.
Even the people talk funny there.
No intention to ever go back, maybe to the state to visit family, not to the City.