• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donuts, the Customs-Immigration Service (CIS), and Commercial Liens

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Would that we were raised with this knowledge, it would be a much different world....

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yeah I'm going to call BULLSQUAT.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't poke the bear and you'll live a very peaceful and boring life my friend

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
From 3 years ago

In spite of his desire to please his powerful friends, Diamond could find nothing illegal about the lien. In fact, in a sworn affidavit, Diamond declared that, "...the document causes irreparable harm to the system of the administration of justice. While some of the harm may be compensable at law, no degree of compensation will adequately remedy the damage to the appearance of integrity of those named and of the system of the administration of justice. In my opinion, the filing of this type of lien is a direct attack on the justice system and on the general reputations of those named in the "lien." It may negatively impact on the financial credit rating of those individuals. It will probably have a negative impact on their willingness to continue to serve as representatives of the United States. And, it constitutes an abuse of civil process that cannot be adequately remedied by an action at law. [emphasis added]" In plain English, Diamond did not like the lien, but couldn’t find any way to extinguish it. Further, he seemed to say that these liens could drive public officials right out of office! For libertarians and patriots, that is a powerful endorsement!

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/commercial-liens-a-most-potent-weapon.65900/