• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
MOSCOW — Four Russian nationals, and perhaps dozens more, were killed in fighting between pro-government forces in eastern Syria and members of the United States-led coalition fighting the Islamic State, according to Russian and Syrian officials.

A Syrian military officer said that about 100 Syrian soldiers had been killed in the fighting on Feb. 7 and 8, but news about Russian casualties has dribbled out only slowly, through Russian news organizations and social media.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/europe/russia-syria-dead.html

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Isis is defeated in Syria. Why is the trump administration spending American tax dollars attacking Syria and Russia?

We did not declare war on Syria. We could have elected Hillary to do this.

#MAGA

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
(ANTIMEDIA) Syria — At least 100 Russians were killed last week when U.S.-led coalition forces clashed with pro-Assad fighters in eastern Syria, Bloomberg reported Tuesday, citing a U.S. official and three Russian sources.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This seems really strange to me. US troops keep attacking Russians and nothing happens. Why? The US has not declared war, Congress never approved us going into Syria and Syria wants us gone. WTH is going on? Is this just a continuance of 0bama's failed attempt to get rid of Assad OR are there some dark US forces there that we (and the Russian's) are trying to root out.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This seems really strange to me. US troops keep attacking Russians and nothing happens. Why? The US has not declared war, Congress never approved us going into Syria and Syria wants us gone. WTH is going on? Is this just a continuance of 0bama's failed attempt to get rid of Assad OR are there some dark US forces there that we (and the Russian's) are trying to root out.
TPTB have an oil pipeline that needs to traverse Syria and it's not in thier plans to pay Assad traversing fees. Plus the USA, Russian and China are among the largest exporters of war machines in the world. There is always a need to create new customers. Don't believe they're really enemies, it's just business. Have you ever played chess, didn't you ever sacrifice a pawn to enhance your position?

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
TPTB have an oil pipeline that needs to traverse Syria and it's not in thier plans to pay Assad traversing fees.
Perhaps, but if the WikiLeaks information is correct, the primary reason the US wants to destabilize Syria, is to assist Israel, as Assad is on good terms with Iran.

Plus the USA, Russian and China are among the largest exporters of war machines in the world. There is always a need to create new customers. Don't believe they're really enemies, it's just business.
I'm sure that's part of it, too.

WTH is going on? Is this just a continuance of 0bama's failed attempt to get rid of Assad
Yes. But, Obama (Sec. Clinton) was doing this on Israel's behalf, at least that what she says in the WikiLeaks document.

The missile attack the US made right after Trump became POTUS, also looked like a
continuation of this position.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Perhaps, but if the WikiLeaks information is correct, the primary reason the US wants to destabilize Syria, is to assist Israel, as Assad is on good terms with Iran....
The leaders of Iran and Israel are 3 steps down now from the string pullers. Yes, they still hate each other and yes they can still make some waves on their own. However, a show is what is really required. Iran and Israel both need an enemy. They will remain inside the matrix where life is good.

The religious spin, the war on terror, the wars for profit are now part of the show. A new generation is taking over and they love the entertaining script and working with the devil. They will give each nation enough of this show to keep them distracted while the fleecing continues. Each religion and each culture in the big powers will be able to say, "look, our prophecy is magically happening before our eyes" as the intertwined plot would exceed anything hollywood could ever deliver.

I'm not saying there won't be victims, real victims of the murders they incorrectly call wars or insurrections. But who is making the money and consolidating power for real? And who is selling the war machines? The deception is already and will be enormous and magic will happen right before our eyes. The laws of physics? Forget that, this is the time of mass hallucinations. The devil has taken charge of them and we don't even know a single name in the topmost 2 layers. The tricks against mankind will not end easily. Only the Truth can be used against them now. In the time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
TPTB are constantly trying to get wars started, they just don't have the influence to convince enough people on both sides that they're worth dying for. In the past, they used a generation cycle pattern to start wars. First they would start a war, then they used teevee to encourage conscription, then they would get as many troops killed on both sides as possible, then there would be peace. In peacetime they would make movies glorifying soldiers with lies and omissions that no one dared refute, then movies targeted the younger generation, selling them the adventure, camaraderie and glory they could obtain, then start another war.
If you try to rush this cycle like they're doing now, the corruption of war is difficult to hide, especially with the advent of the internet.

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Protocol No. VII

1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

UNIVERSAL WAR

3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.

4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.

5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump supporters are pretty quiet here.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I hope your day isn't ruined! Wanna discuss how many people this guy killed in his 8 years in office? Nah, that's not where your focus is and doesn't align with your agenda! I liked you better before you became a nevertrumpster!

Obamacoolestmonkey.jpg

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Obummer haters show up. But still no Trump supporting posts.

It's easy to be an Obama hater after going through those 8 years. I hated him after 1 month when it was clear he was just another suck up to TPTB. But since Trump is still in office, his supporters have moved into the stage of blind faith in Goldman Sachs and the MIC to finally do the right thing still.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I hope your day isn't ruined! Wanna discuss how many people this guy killed in his 8 years in office? Nah, that's not where your focus is and doesn't align with your agenda! I liked you better before you became a nevertrumpster!

View attachment 99321
Ok. I’ll bite.

Donald Trump rightfully criticized the obama and bush administrations foreign policies many times...

And the same Donald Trump who ran on campaign promises of putting America first and respecting foreign nations is doing exactly what bush and obama have done and exactly what Hillary would have done.

How is using American taxpayer money to attack Syria, a nation who fought Isis and has done nothing to America #MAGA? Never mind the legality of it, that’s a big lol.

Trump is commander in chief of the military and is in charge of American foreign policy. His actions are watering the swamp. If Syria falls, it will be ran by terrorists just like how Iraq and Libya were. Clearly the American people’s best interests are not being put forth here.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ok. I’ll bite.

Donald Trump rightfully criticized the obama and bush administrations foreign policies many times...

And the same Donald Trump who ran on campaign promises of putting America first and respecting foreign nations is doing exactly what bush and obama have done and exactly what Hillary would have done.

How is using American taxpayer money to attack Syria, a nation who fought Isis and has done nothing to America #MAGA? Never mind the legality of it, that’s a big lol.

Trump is commander in chief of the military and is in charge of American foreign policy. His actions are watering the swamp. If Syria falls, it will be ran by terrorists just like how Iraq and Libya were. Clearly the American people’s best interests are not being put forth here.
I'm not sure it's as easy you we, in our infinite wisdom, think it is to make these type of changes. There are formidable forces at work who would be very negatively affected but Trump simply pushing all the buttons he promised he would push. It took us 16 years to get into the latest current mess we're in in the ME. It may take a bit longer to work us out.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm not sure it's as easy you we, in our infinite wisdom, think it is to make these type of changes. There are formidable forces at work who would be very negatively affected but Trump simply pushing all the buttons he promised he would push. It took us 16 years to get into the latest current mess we're in in the ME. It may take a bit longer to work us out.
It wouldn’t take much more than an order from the president to get out of Syria.

Remember, trump isn’t a politician (lol) and we are there illegally.

Last edited:

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The leaders of Iran and Israel are 3 steps down now from the string pullers. Yes, they still hate each other and yes they can still make some waves on their own. However, a show is what is really required. Iran and Israel both need an enemy. They will remain inside the matrix where life is good.

The religious spin, the war on terror, the wars for profit are now part of the show. A new generation is taking over and they love the entertaining script and working with the devil. They will give each nation enough of this show to keep them distracted while the fleecing continues. Each religion and each culture in the big powers will be able to say, "look, our prophecy is magically happening before our eyes" as the intertwined plot would exceed anything hollywood could ever deliver.

I'm not saying there won't be victims, real victims of the murders they incorrectly call wars or insurrections. But who is making the money and consolidating power for real? And who is selling the war machines? The deception is already and will be enormous and magic will happen right before our eyes. The laws of physics? Forget that, this is the time of mass hallucinations. The devil has taken charge of them and we don't even know a single name in the topmost 2 layers. The tricks against mankind will not end easily. Only the Truth can be used against them now. In the time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
The 501c3 churches and voters play the part.
They know they are pushing prophecy to come to pass to hasten the day of the Lord.

Many politicians are attorneys and of above average intelligence plus many are satanists and laws have loop holes strangely designed to allow one to follow the creator's laws.

Just a big fat coincidence I'm sure.
Blessings or curses.

Trillions in debt in violation of Scripture is a curse.
Do we end the fed or double down on insanity?

Seems more debt and limited liability aka insurance is the order of our leaders.

Where that leads.....

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The 501c3 churches and voters play the part.
They know they are pushing prophecy to come to pass to hasten the day of the Lord....

Trillions in debt in violation of Scripture is a curse.
Do we end the fed or double down on insanity?
Seems more debt and limited liability aka insurance is the order of our leaders. Where that leads.....
Yes, you make important points and they appear to be very much in line with my thinking in the post above. Where that leads? Uh, oh, nobody here wants to see my "nowhere to run,, nowhere to hide" thread again I'm sure. I'm sticking with hope, for today at least. There still a chance the POTUS comes out and does non-stop prime time speeches to the nation, to deliver the truth... get back on a true MAGA path. Actually, there's still a year or 2 left of time before the next election cycle begins.