• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dual system of Law - The Republic v. The Democracy

VaSolvo

Too complex for most average thinkers, sadly, but the concept is simple ... 14 Amendment is an offer to become a US federal citizen. Take their benefits and accept all associated disabilities. Don't take their offer and see where that gets you. Rather brilliant in a diabolical way I would say.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Too complex for most average thinkers, sadly, but the concept is simple ... 14 Amendment is an offer to become a US federal citizen. Take their benefits and accept all associated disabilities. Don't take their offer and see where that gets you. Rather brilliant in a diabolical way I would say.
Please post more often! :)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Do not submit to their jurisdiction!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
I may even be an average or slow thinker but have a little common sense that tells me we should return to a republic and disolve the corporation,after we return to the gold standard.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I may even be an average or slow thinker but have a little common sense that tells me we should return to a republic and disolve the corporation,after we return to the gold standard.
That's definitely above average thinking my man.

Billboard

Silver Miner
Seeker
The problem with the Gold Standard is still Usury, unless provisions are made for the default of contracts due to the mathematical impossibility of paying interest in Gold where there is not enough Gold to pay the interest.

VaSolvo

Do not submit to their jurisdiction!
Doubtful that is possible much less sustainable without critical mass and maybe a bit of bloodshed, imo. The war of northern aggression was needed to provide cover for Reconstruction and the collapse of the republic. So I don't think de facto jurisdiction can be easily un-done by not submitting. I've had occasion to mingle with pacinlaw's researchers over the years who used to say the same thing; don't submit to de facto jurisdiction. But time and experience have shown that resistance is futile given our remedial understanding of law and history. De-reconstruction is not happening in our lifetime, if ever. The republic was a fun experiment that lasted ~79 years and that's that. I was born in to bond servitude and didn't realize it until I was 50. It's a hell of a trick.

VaSolvo

The problem with the Gold Standard is still Usury, unless provisions are made for the default of contracts due to the mathematical impossibility of paying interest in Gold where there is not enough Gold to pay the interest.
Wait a minute, you just described the federal reserve's scheme. Anyway, I though the debt jubilee was the solution to usury. Worth a try, no? You default, you are excused from your debt, and spend eternity in the lake of fire. Harsh but scriptural.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Doubtful that is possible much less sustainable without critical mass and maybe a bit of bloodshed, imo. The war of northern aggression was needed to provide cover for Reconstruction and the collapse of the republic. So I don't think de facto jurisdiction can be easily un-done by not submitting. I've had occasion to mingle with pacinlaw's researchers over the years who used to say the same thing; don't submit to de facto jurisdiction. But time and experience have shown that resistance is futile given our remedial understanding of law and history. De-reconstruction is not happening in our lifetime, if ever. The republic was a fun experiment that lasted ~79 years and that's that. I was born in to bond servitude and didn't realize it until I was 50. It's a hell of a trick.
Very true. However the case still stands regarding the micro scale. Police involvement, Summons, Notices etc. At the very least interacting on a daily basis knowing that you are not a person but that you have a person.

VaSolvo

Very true. However the case still stands regarding the micro scale. Police involvement, Summons, Notices etc. At the very least interacting on a daily basis knowing that you are not a person but that you have a person.
Yes, agreed. There is personal satisfaction in knowing that one understands and behaves accordingly. Such a fascinating topic.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That can be remedied with dual repayment/interest clauses. Pay in gold get the best interest rate. Pay in something else and pay interest/principle at a higher rate to cover the costs of the lender to obtain the gold under normal circumstances. It's been done before.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A nation of laws and not men is a Republic

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Too complex for most average thinkers, sadly, but the concept is simple .....
It's presented as a complex debate because of some other motive, usually because they're selling something.

Most important concepts relative to economic honesty *are* simple, you are correct sir.
It's not such a big leap to know that things done in secret, specifically without your knowledge or in a top down control way, are probably not going to end up being good for you.

It's amazing how many local and state gov'ts do things in complete secrecy - do the people of those communities really think it's in the public's best interest to not know what happens in those closed door meetings?

.... Rather brilliant in a diabolical way .....
Did you expect the devil to be less smart than any human?

Life is an individual thing, this one thing, your individual decisions on a daily basis is under your control (hopefully it is), but not a lot else. Thankfully, that is the most important thing.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter