• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DWAC / TMTG - "TRUTH Social"

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Got hit on my stink bid this morning before that little spike today. Nice. Almost hit the exact low of $11.30

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
which symbol?
Got hit on my stink bid this morning before that little spike today. Nice. Almost hit the exact low of $11.30

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
which symbol?

For Rumble... CFVI. Anyone have an idea of when the merger happens to become Rumble and what the new ticker will be?

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
For Rumble... CFVI. Anyone have an idea of when the merger happens to become Rumble and what the new ticker will be?
I thought i read 2nd Qtr but don't quote me on that.

Fun week for CFVI. Stock surged after offering Joe Rogan $100 million to leave spotiy, then crashed a bit when he said he was sticking with Spotify. Currently at about 14.79 / sh. after toiling between 11-12 for a quite a while.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I thought i read 2nd Qtr but don't quote me on that.

Fun week for CFVI. Stock surged after offering Joe Rogan $100 million to leave spotiy, then crashed a bit when he said he was sticking with Spotify. Currently at about 14.79 / sh. after toiling between 11-12 for a quite a while.
I bought a few shares of DWACW when it was $13. Kicking myself in the face now, I didn't sell the dog and wife for more...

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm more into the warrants than actual corporate stocks. Is this dip a "Crash" or a "Buying opportunity"?
I'm dipping a toe in again. Disastrous roll-out or whatever, they have a Billion dollars in capital. Trump had one of the largest twitter accounts on earth and Elon is up to shenanigans with Twitter.
Trump doesn't usually lose these types of battles and the markets are tanking this stock based on rumors. Can you imagine if he were still POTUS?
DWAC(W) would have been penny stock at every impeachment, regardless of the strong fundamentals.
1 Year chart:
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 10.27.00 AM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There will be a LOT more shares available after the merger as well. So it seems like an easy play to short SPAC's into the merger and then cover with all the new shares / warrants. Hate to say it but this may see $10 again.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They lost a couple of their top brass. But the big tell, for me at least, is that the big Kahuna isn't posting anything on his baby at all. And that's saying something for all his nonstop BS tweets on Twitter before he got booted there.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just an opinion piece, but could be headed the way of Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Airline.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4480878-sec-approval-unlikely-for-trump-media-merger-deal

DWAC: SEC Approval Unlikely For Trump Media Merger Deal​

Jan. 21, 2022 3:41 PM ETDigital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC)DWACU, DWACW493 Comments18 Likes
Phillip Braun profile picture
Phillip Braun
316 Followers
Follow

Summary​

• The SEC is investigating the merger deal between Trump Media and Technology Group and the Digital World Acquisition Corp. SPAC.
  • It has been reported that DWAC and Trump Media had merger talks prior to DWAC's IPO, which is illegal.
  • The anecdotal evidence indicates to me that the SEC will most likely reject the merger deal.
  • If you are not already invested in DWAC or DWACW, stay away. If you are invested, sell.

President Trump Holds News Conference At The White House On Labor Day

Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images News

Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Phillip Braun as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more »
On Oct. 20, 2021, Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DWAC), a special purpose acquisition corporation (SPAC), announced its deal to merge with the Trump Media and Technology Group, which would thereby take Trump Media public. Then, on Dec. 4, DWAC stated in one of its U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings that this merger deal is under investigation by the SEC, as well as by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. Furthermore, the Chairman and CEO of DWAC, Patrick Orland, is being sued by someone who alleges he was cut out of the DWAC deal.
These developments add further complexity to this SPAC merger. By their nature, SPACs are complex, making it imperative that investors understand them before committing their capital. The DWAC/Trump Media merger includes multiple nuances that must be considered.
The first is the concern at the heart of the SEC investigation. It is illegal for a SPAC to have merger discussions with possible targets prior to their listing and then it is fraud to state otherwise. It has been reported that DWAC executives discussed the merger with Trump Media prior to their IPO and then lied about it in multiple SEC filings. In those fillings, DWAC stated, "We have not selected any specific business target and we have not, nor has anyone on our behalf, initiated any substantive discussions, directly or indirectly, with any business combination target."
In light of the ongoing SEC investigation, there has not been enough discussion about the chances for the Trump Media merger deal to close. The question is whether the SEC will stop the Trump Media merger deal because of this potential fraud. My conjecture as to what might happen is as follows.

Supposition​

The first thing that jumps out about the Trump Media's deal is that the originators of the SPAC have been the target of prior scrutiny. Each SPAC has a founder who manages their SPAC from its inception through the completion of its merger. DWAC's founder is ARC Global Investments II, which is connected to a small Shanghai-based investment house, ARC Group (the sole advisor on the DWAC IPO), whose principals have been cited by the SEC multiple times. The SEC accused the principals of the Arc Group of deceiving investors (making material misstatements) about the companies they have tried to list and, hence, suspended their listings.
In February 2020, with ARC Global as their sole financial advisor, DWAC principals established a SPAC called Yunhong International (ZGYH), a SPAC overseen by Orlando and other DWAC executives. Furthermore, in early 2021, ARC Global was the sole advisor on two other SPACs overseen by Orlando: Benessere Capital Acquisition (BENE) and Maquia Capital Acquisition (MAQC). In November, Benessere announced a potential merger deal with eCombustible Energy and Yunhong International was liquidated because it was not able to close a merger deal. Maquia has yet to announce a merger deal.
My research indicates that all three of these SPACs have had overlapping shareholders, especially DWAC and Yunhong International. All of DWAC's initial shareholders were also shareholders in Yunhong International at one point.
My conjecture is a potential Trump Media deal was discussed between DWAC and Trump Media executives, as has been alleged. The chief legal officer for Trump Media said there were "discussions between" Trump Media and Benessere. While that is possible, it seems more likely that a discussion was held between Orlando and his SPAC executives (some of whom are now DWAC executives) with Trump Media executives, not specifically with one of his SPACs.
It seems to me that the most probable outcome of these talks was the creation of DWAC as a new SPAC (sometime in May) for the sole purpose of listing Trump Media. I speculate that DWAC was deemed a more appropriate vehicle to merge with Trump Media than the other three SPACs. DWAC announced the Trump Media deal 21 days after its IPO. I find it unlikely that DWAC could announce the merger deal in such a short time frame without having already discussed the deal.

More Than Serendipity​

There are just too many coincidences and prior allegations to be overlooked. The probability is high that there were substitutive discussions between DWAC and Trump Media executives prior to DWAC's IPO. In my view, the chances that the SEC does not see these connections are small; hence, there is a strong likelihood that the SEC will stop the merger. Others see this also - this is why the short borrowing costs for DWAC are so high, above 80% according to Bloomberg.
If the SEC stops the merger from going forward, DWAC's stock price will quickly crash to around $10.20, the approximate SPAC redemption price and the warrants (DWACW) will become worthless. But, of course, if I am wrong, the stock and warrant prices will skyrocket. The choice is yours, but my bet is a crash.

If you are not already invested in DWAC, I recommend you stay away - it's a merger deal that bears watching, but only from the sidelines. If you are already invested in DWAC or DWACW, now is a great time to sell, with elevated prices above $70 and $25, respectively. It should be a good time to short - but with the lack of shares available to short, it's too expensive.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It has been reported that DWAC and Trump Media had

This is highly suspect. Now i would not be surprised the SEC is causing problems, because they hate spacs and they really hate Trump.

However, spac never has an ipo and how else are they going to find a company to bring public. They have to have lots of discussions before coming to an agreement.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
This is highly suspect. Now i would not be surprised the SEC is causing problems, because they hate spacs and they really hate Trump.

However, spac never has an ipo amd how else are they going to find a company ti bring public. They have to have lots of discussions before coming to an agreement.
That must be the first time the SEC has investigated anything in the last decade.!
All over Wall Street, the monkeys are running the zoo, and nobody seems to care.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
bottom may be in. Very little selling and green candles so far...
Watch me lose my shirt LOL :p

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I hope you get out alive Jodster

i no longer buy individual stocks. If i did I would have shorted Disney the day they leaked the insider grooming videos.

I’m convinced we as regular slubs will never have the quality of critical info that the pros get and therefor we’re the fleeced in waiting.

broad indexes in diversified sectors bought and held is the only way to play in my opinion…

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Gambling is not investing.

Warren Buffet said real investors do not take risks, they mitigate risks.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've been tempted, but holding out.....so far

if i see 10 i might have to grab a little

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That must be the first time the SEC has investigated anything in the last decade.!
All over Wall Street, the monkeys are running the zoo, and nobody seems to care.
Between NHTSA and SEC, Elon Musk gets investigated on a nearly weekly basis.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you get out alive Jodster

i no longer buy individual stocks. If i did I would have shorted Disney the day they leaked the insider grooming videos.

I’m convinced we as regular slubs will never have the quality of critical info that the pros get and therefor we’re the fleeced in waiting.

broad indexes in diversified sectors bought and held is the only way to play in my opinion…
I am literally 80% in cash now. The amount I've invested in DWACW is 3% of my portfolio, and this will be enough for my final total.

Also, SLV said "Gambling is not investing" and I agree, but this doesn't seem like a craps table at this point. I believe this is a contrarian view on a stock that still has legs. This is a volatile stock that has seen $12 before and $30 before. I don't think this is the point at which it tanks to zero, based on a rumored SEC rejection that "May" happen.

Let me give you an example of how the media can manipulate the market:

I had invested many thousands in (MP) MP Materials Corp. I was cruising along at around $43/share.
Then a hit piece came out around the end of January and the stock plummeted from $47 to $35. I panic sold.
As the below chart exemplifies, the fundamentals had never changed, regardless of the negative media.
MP went on to make all-time-highs at $60/share.
I fell for the media games and forgot that MP is one of the few REE miners in the western Hemisphere.

Fundamentals matter:
Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 7.46.16 AM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am literally 80% in cash now. The amount I've invested in DWACW is 3% of my portfolio, and this will be enough for my final total.

Also, SLV said "Gambling is not investing" and I agree, but this doesn't seem like a craps table at this point. I believe this is a contrarian view on a stock that still has legs. This is a volatile stock that has seen $12 before and $30 before. I don't think this is the point at which it tanks to zero, based on a rumored SEC rejection that "May" happen.

Let me give you an example of how the media can manipulate the market:

I had invested many thousands in (MP) MP Materials Corp. I was cruising along at around $43/share.
Then a hit piece came out around the end of January and the stock plummeted from $47 to $35. I panic sold.
As the below chart exemplifies, the fundamentals had never changed, regardless of the negative media.
MP went on to make all-time-highs at $60/share.
I fell for the media games and forgot that MP is one of the few REE miners in the western Hemisphere.

Fundamentals matter:
View attachment 253711

You are probably a more typical investor who is considered risk adverse. But what is your risk in just holding USD Cash? Pretty high as well. Now I can't give "advice" because commies have dictated that is a no-no. What I might do if I was risk adverse is dollar cost average into some ETF's and then don't watch or trade your position. I think I know a good sector to start considering the website name and potential hyper-inflation on our door step.

Also, your emotions can be a great guide.... Just do the opposite, buy MOAR when you feel like throwing up and Sell-Sell-Sell when you want to tell people how much money you just made.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
You are probably a more typical investor who is considered risk adverse. But what is your risk in just holding USD Cash? Pretty high as well. Now I can't give "advice" because commies have dictated that is a no-no. What I might do if I was risk adverse is dollar cost average into some ETF's and then don't watch or trade your position. I think I know a good sector to start considering the website name and potential hyper-inflation on our door step.

Also, your emotions can be a great guide.... Just do the opposite, buy MOAR when you feel like throwing up and Sell-Sell-Sell when you want to tell people how much money you just made.
All good points Voodoo. I actually have your "advice" already in mind.
My cash is waiting for an upcoming crash. I will then cost-average into REMX, SILJ, URNM, URC.WT.VN, BSK.VN, SGDJ and maybe dabble with PSLV and SILX. I had stop losses at my break-even points, so I haven't lost a penny as my portfolio self-migrated into cash.

There is great fuckage coming down the turnpike. I expect it to be massive and destructive; worse that 2009 or April 2020.
At that point I will activate the cash and "think like a Rothschild".
Until then, I'm not smart enough to play the daily or weekly swings. I may pick up some stonks that I think are bottoming.
One example is when I bought DWACW yesterday, as it's jumping on the trampoline of support.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Carefully laid plans of mice and men...

There's new US inflation data coming out next Tuesday. I don't know of anyone expecting a friendly reading. Plus now there's a positive arbitrage gold trade between the LBMA/Crimex and the Russian central bank...who the hell knows what's coming next, but I want to be in commodity producers here. 80% commodity producers and 20% cash sounds a whole lot sharper to me than the other way around. ...cash is trash.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Carefully laid plans of mice and men...

There's new US inflation data coming out next Tuesday. I don't know of anyone expecting a friendly reading. Plus now there's a positive arbitrage gold trade between the LBMA/Crimex and the Russian central bank...who the hell knows what's coming next, but I want to be in commodity producers here. 80% commodity producers and 20% cash sounds a whole lot sharper to me than the other way around. ...cash is trash.

I’ve never seen it like this and I grew up in the Carter admin of 17% CDs

Bought 4 fabricated items for 225k each 3 months ago and needed 2 more for another customer. Price is 28% higher (stainless steel they say) and 52 week delivery vs 36 weeks

And the client doesn’t care. People seem to intrinsically understand that if you don’t buy your place in line now at any price then it’ll quickly drift out of reach forever

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Still waiting to get in...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
People seem to intrinsically understand that if you don’t buy your place in line now at any price then it’ll quickly drift out of reach forever
Which is consistent with diminishing faith in the fiat currency and the institutions that sustain that currency. People tend to recognize and act on these things instinctively...even if they don't understand what motivates them to do so.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Which is consistent with diminishing faith in the fiat currency and the institutions that sustain that currency. People tend to recognize and act on these things instinctively...even if they don't understand what motivates them to do so.
When I say amen, what I really mean is “gold to the moon baby!”

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the toilet paper apocalypse V 2.0.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I have been changing my mind on Rumble. They are apparently censoring as well and I am not finding nearly as much interesting content on the site. I think they are just controlled opposition. D. Bongino is an investor and talks a good talk but in the end he is still right with Xiden on Russia.

Bitchute has better content but I just wish they would add the ability to downgrade the quality/data use. Oddesse is a good distributed system but needs some work.

I think I'll just wait till this whole Twitter/DWAC/utube/Rumble thing plays out.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I have been changing my mind on Rumble. They are apparently censoring as well and I am not finding nearly as much interesting content on the site. I think they are just controlled opposition. D. Bongino is an investor and talks a good talk but in the end he is still right with Xiden on Russia.

Bitchute has better content but I just wish they would add the ability to downgrade the quality/data use. Oddesse is a good distributed system but needs some work.

I think I'll just wait till this whole Twitter/DWAC/utube/Rumble thing plays out.
DWAC & DWACW are on sale today. I dipped a toe in. Will it fall further? well if it does then at least DWACW will take out it's all time lows.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
DWAC got hammered. I'm glad i sold at about 45. Wish i'd sold around 100 though. But if Musk takes over twitter, I just don't see how DWAC survives. I might buy some at 10-20 / sh. just because it's trump and i was looking forward to some new programming they talked about creating.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

I hate to admit it but I tend to agree. Rumble is one my largest holdings.... but Musk taking over twitter seems to change everything. And the content isn't that great..... I guess I will continue to hold and see what happens. Rumble / Dwac was going to be a partnership to take on the tech titans, but now it appears DWAC is going down in flames.... hopefully they can pull out of it and still make a decent product. But not looking good.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There will be a LOT more shares available after the merger as well. So it seems like an easy play to short SPAC's into the merger and then cover with all the new shares / warrants. Hate to say it but this may see $10 again.

Say it again. We are getting closer. This will go back to the SPAC pricing ie ~$10.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Was listening to Kash Patel (Chief of Staff to SecDef under Trump) and he was pressed a bit about the slow start and he said they are still in beta and are holding back Trump posting until launch.

you all may know its beta stage already I don’t folllow that closely. Just passing info along

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Was listening to Kash Patel (Chief of Staff to SecDef under Trump) and he was pressed a bit about the slow start and he said they are still in beta and are holding back Trump posting until launch.

you all may know its beta stage already I don’t folllow that closely. Just passing info along
I'm # 575,848 in the holding pattern.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Even if they get regulatory approval (flip a coin), then they have to execute at a technical level (probably the easiest part, but early results not promising), and compete with well-established platforms for an audience.

And if they succeed in all that, then they actually have to find a way to monetize their audience - the very thing twitter is struggling to do.
It's an uphill battle.