• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Earth’s Relentless Warming Sets a Brutal New Record in 2017

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
You live north of the arctic circle, in Russia. I bet that's your cabin that slid down the hill

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You live north of the arctic circle, in Russia. I bet that's your cabin that slid down the hill
I have been begging for some global warming and like every government promise it is colder than ever 'round here.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
In an 8 hour period Friday Evening to early Saturday Morning Central Kentucky 10.5 inches of snow.
Biggest snow in one period I've ever seen here since 1981.
People losing trees or split trees close to my house. My trees were ok.

Snow squalls going on right now. I'm going to Diary Queen for a BOGO BLIZZARD :2 thumbs up:

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Reports: Blizzard lashes New England with hurricane-force winds, over a foot of snow

A winter storm will continue to produce blizzard conditions along coastal New England on Tuesday, pounding the region with heavy snow and powerful wind.

Read Story

How's that man made Global Warming working out you brilliant NE liberals?

View attachment 100831

The jet stream has been completely destabilized by warm water in the arctic...as predicted decades ago.
Yes, global warming is why you are cold.

28167922_1703004696446305_7467489178231664046_n.jpg

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The jet stream has been completely destabilized by warm water in the arctic...as predicted decades ago.

View attachment 100835
I find that graphic to be questionable at best. Those could be the upper winds at different times of the year - the bottom right looks more like a Summer pattern and the top looks more like a winter pattern. During the Summer, the jet stays well to the North as the warmer Subtropical systems take over. During the Winter, the cold air expands the area where the jet roams.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
View attachment 100835
I remember that same graph from the This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" campaign.
& yes, I was totally destabilized.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

View attachment 100835
Yep, It's cold because of warming. Got it. I never should have taken the brown acid.....................

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I find that graphic to be questionable at best. Those could be the upper winds at different times of the year - the bottom right looks more like a Summer pattern and the top looks more like a winter pattern. During the Summer, the jet stays well to the North as the warmer Subtropical systems take over. During the Winter, the cold air expands the area where the jet roams.
See, the global warming current direction recorder thingys are all screwed up because they aren't set up to read through so much ice.
It's the cold because it's warm stuff. Going on. I think. Hell I need some acid now!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
weakening magnetic fields. Solar shutdown, volcanic activity increasing with up to 3 million volcanoes under the oceans now. Ocean temps rising, releasing more CO2.
I recently heard that earth orbit is heading out to it's furthest point now too. Happens every 104k years, same as the beginnings of the ice ages.
Europe dealing with some of the coldest temps in forever with the beast from the east and 3 foresters hitting in the last few weeks.
None of this being reported on the MSM. Maybe this is how they get us all to die off. They know whats up but no warnings. What they gonna do with Millions in the north that need to migrate south?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
28* some snow flurries.......guess what? It's still Winter!