• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Economic Collapse Is Confirmed! $66 Trillion Dollar Dark Cloud Of Debt - 2019 Stock Market CRASH!

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Epic Economist
Published on Jan 29, 2019
Shocking video of the imminent economic collapse and the $66 trillion dollar debt crisis.

The borrower is the servant of the lender, and one of the primary ways that the elite keep the rest of us subjugated is through the $66 trillion dollar mountain of government debt that has been accumulated. Government debt hit $66 trillion dollar through the end of 2018, or about 80 percent of global GDP, according to Fitch Ratings. This $66 trillion is now almost twice as high as at the end of 2007. Every single day, the benefits of our labor are going to enrich somebody else. A portion of the taxes that are deducted from your paycheck is used to pay interest on government debt. A portion of the profits that your company makes probably goes to servicing some form of business debt. And most Americans are continuously making payments on their mortgages, their auto loans, their credit card balances and their student loan debts.

The world has never seen anything like this mountain of debt ever before, and one of the central themes of Epic Economist youtube channel is that all of this debt will ultimately destroy our society with a horrible stock market crash and financial collapse. All over the world experts sounding the alarm that the extreme high debt could cause a major debt crisis and global economic collapse.

The United States is, of course, the real king of debt in absolute dollar terms. Its consolidated general government obligations were listed as being close to $21 trillion dollar at the end of 2018. With the U.S. debt load so large, it would be easy to assume where the blame will goes after a major economic collapse. For a reference on the government debt load of the entire planet, the World Economic Forum put the global GDP tally for 2017 at about $80 trillion dollar. And the top 10 nations accounted for about two-thirds of that GDP figure. We might be writing about the world’s government debt nearing $100 trillion dollar much sooner than any of us might think. The U.S. economy is heading for the next economic collapse. When the next recession comes, you will know who to blame. Every time the Federal Reserve has engaged in a rate hiking program since World War II, it has always ended in either a recession or a stock market crash. The Fed is the reason why the U.S. economy has been on a roller coaster ride for decades, and now we are steamrolling directly toward the “bust” portion of this cycle.

The game is literally rigged against us, and we need to realize what we are up against.
Tinkering around with the current system is not going to fix anything. We need to ditch this current system and start again from scratch, but it will probably take a horrific economic collapse and stock market crash before most people start to understand this.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
When is the crash? Does that mean back up the car for the last metals buy??

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Here's the question that I want to understand.

To whom, or what, is all this debt owed ???

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm thinking most of it is to the central banks ( nation to bank and bank to bank) then rest of the banks.

F - them all. Default and move to gold.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
OK, that seems evident. The nation USA borrows from the bank Roshschild.

Who, or what is the surety?

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
OK, I agree with that. But how the hell does that occur?

I certainly didn't give them permission to use me as a surety. Anybody out there know how this occurs?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

I certainly didn't give them permission to use me as a surety. Anybody out there know how this occurs?
It's done via implied consent. Ie: everyone willingly went along with the benefits portion of the program, but then bulk when the bill comes due.

If you went to the bank with a long list of people (virtually everyone) who signed up to make payments to you based upon their future income, and those payments were legally binding, the bank would give you a loan too, wouldn't it?

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Implied but not real consent. Benefits? Or is that illusion too? And again, the fucking terms legal vs lawful enter here, and is "legal" implied, rather than knowing, consent as well.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, lets just print and cut 100 trillion pieces of paper and steal Bernanke's chopper and go drop it on the Rothschilds and call it Paid In Full. Then we can start from fresh with whatever we want to use for currency. This ain't brain surgery.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Implied but not real consent. Benefits? Or is that illusion too? And again, the fucking terms legal vs lawful enter here, and is "legal" implied, rather than knowing, consent as well.
Implied consent is in fact a real thing.
...and the bennies are the gov safety net we've always heard so much about.

The problem is that we are at least 4 generations into the latest incarnation of the govs latest deal with the People. Hardly anyone has questioned it in all that time, but didn't think twice about filing forms with data they themselves provided declaring themselves to have a status created by the gov itself.
Ie: people have claimed to be one of theirs on documents signed under penalty of perjury.
....and being one of theirs means, you pay.

Like I asked, if you showed up at the bank with those types of statements from virtually everyone declaring themselves to owe you a portion of their income, the bank would give you a loan too, wouldn't it?

So, lets just print and cut 100 trillion pieces of paper and steal Bernanke's chopper and go drop it on the Rothschilds and call it Paid In Full.
What they want back is payments in the same form they lent out. (edited to add: everyone gladly accepted their FRN's but now don't want to pay them back in FRN's?)
....and besides that, we can only currently "print" about $248billion per year. So to physically print $100trillion, it would take just over 400 years to do so. If it were all in $100's, you might get it done in 100 years, but I'm assuming they'll want to be able to make change for 'em too.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A newer vid on the same subject, but in this one it's $22trillion.

Anyways, saw it a few days ago and was watching for a place to post it.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
People on welfare get about a trillion a year in benefits so they can pay it back.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I guess anybody that's not prepared, can't claim ignorance.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

they don't want you as 'surety'.....

. If the United States can get its surety (U.S. citizen) to acknowledge the claim being made by the
international creditors, through the process of novation, the objective can be
accomplished;.... the objective being that the U.S. citizen has voluntarily taken on the
liability of the national debt.

That is going to be in the capacity of:
1) an accommodation party, or
2) a surety.

Sureties have rights; accommodating parties don’t.
That would be a political election, and only the person can make that choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The gov says, you and your future income. Ie: it's the govs power of future taxation that secures the loan.
Isn't that why we're all registered with social security numbers?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Isn't that why we're all registered with social security numbers?
Pretty much.
....but no one is forced to. It's acceptance and use of it. Or what All-in said. Acquiescence

Only to those who benefit from it.
Anyone with a SS/TIN/EIN etc etc has access to all gov bennies.
....and choosing not to claim/apply for bennies is not the same as being ineligible for them.

Are you a person eligible to receive gov bennies?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I suspect Real debt is over 100T already , some manuvering on paper shows it to be much less, hell our debt with unfunded liabilities is over 100T right now.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Pretty much.
....but no one is forced to. It's acceptance and use of it. Or what All-in said. Acquiescence

Anyone with a SS/TIN/EIN etc etc has access to all gov bennies.
....and choosing not to claim/apply for bennies is not the same as being ineligible for them.

Are you a person eligible to receive gov bennies?
It seems to me that ones parents would have to have refused the SSN when you were born in order to keep the yolk off your neck. Acquiescence, as in sheep led to the slaughter. It'll get worse before it gets better, I think.

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Also, don't forget that your birth mother signed your Birth Certificate using her maiden name. That makes you a bastard.
Bastards are automatically wards of the state. Additionally, you cannot get your Original Birth Certificate, only a certified copy of it.
The Original document is held in a locked vault at your County Court House, and is pledged as collateral against gov't debt. (Adhesion contract.)

So, why not have a bathtub baby at home and never register the birth with the State?
No birth certificate = You are not a US Citizen.
Not a US Citizen = You have no rights. Cannot buy a fire arm, cannot enter a contract, open a bank account, get a license plate on your car, own real estate, etc.

Finally, I believe that Federal, State, County, and Municipality current debt, plus guarantees of future payments including pensions, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are north of $200 Trillion (and I bet that is a low estimate.)

Some of you say we are FVCKED ? Yes, we have been fvcked since Day One and multiple times since. The last whopper was The New Deal back in the 1930's. Obamacare was just the latest "blip" to prop up the broke-ass insurance companies. I am sure that there is another New New Deal coming. Will this one be good for us proles, or good for the insiders who suck the life out of us ?
Patriots or Commies ?

Do you realize that USA, Inc. has been operating under International Bankruptcy laws since 1933 and the War Powers Act initiated under Roosevelt suspended the Constitution since then? USA, Inc. filed for Bankruptcy Reorganization 86 years ago and it gets worse every day.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

You don't give permission for THEFT !

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
collapse? or controlled demolition? frbny coughed up trillions to paper over (and asset strip) in last demolition. more of same approaching

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
You don't give permission for THEFT !
appreciate that but

every time you 'license' a car, you grant authority,
or you pay your prop taxes, you accept your position,
or you pay state sales taxes, you are accepting their right to collect,

the list is endless of how many times we have all begged for this,
allowed them to do this,
and granted them unfettered access to anything 'you'

and just in case there is a loop hole, never you mind, they will just ignore any outstanding laws or claims to jurisdiction and do it anyway.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pretty much everyone's response has a lot of accuracy in it.

The entire thread is a form of summary of how bad things have become and especially how much theft has taken place of the decades and centuries.

It's not just the debt which is the problem, it is the past thefts which are actually more of an issue.

This is because, since each dollar is now only worth 2 cents in 1913 dollar value, that means that the other 98% of all wealth and assets since then have been stolen and went somewhere.

Why is Bill Gates so rich? Why are the Clintons and Bush family so rich?

Don't even bother, their wealth and assets don't hold a candle to the elite owners of the CBs of the world and most of these people are completely anonymous at this time in history.

So much wealth has already been stolen and transferred to TPTB that it really doesn't matter if the workers are made to pay the outstanding debts with their future blood, toil and offspring (which is likely) because even if the workers revolt and demand a reset, all the previously stolen wealth and assets that have been bought up since by TPTB would likely remain in their hands.

This incredible amount wealth and assets, along with absolute control over the system, the money and the media which TPTB posses brings with it absolute power. Absolute power = absolute corruption.

Trump and most of the gov'ts of the world are beholden to and part of the corruption.

This is where the workers of the world stand today and the agenda needs to be more than change the system, it needs to be getting back what has been stolen over the last 105 years.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
the list is endless of how many times we have all begged for this,
allowed them to do this,
and granted them unfettered access to anything 'you'
I've been a licensed driver for more than 50 years. Never even considered any other possibility for the great majority of that time. Until the last 10 years or so, I never realized the truth that one doesnt' really need a drivers license unless they are engaged in commerce, such as driving a truck or taxi. Most of us were born into this system, and acquiescence was to what I thought was the law. Now I know that it's all lies, but still do the license thing because it's a lot less hassle than dealing with men with guns on the road. And that's where I think most of us are, who are understand this dilemma. Most still have no clue, and believe that a DL is law.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It seems to me that ones parents would have to have refused the SSN when you were born in order to keep the yolk off your neck.
Not so. You still did it to yourself. Upon reaching adulthood, you accepted and used the number. Ie: you acquiesced

Acquiescence, as in sheep led to the slaughter. It'll get worse before it gets better, I think.
Prolly so. Things have been going in a general direction for awhile now. I don't see it turning on a dime. Things like that take time. Which is why when I read people complaining about Trump not pulling the big lever and setting everything right, right this instant, I think they are being a bit naive. Just a wee bit.
We didn't get into this overnight and we ain't gettin' out of that quickly either. Seems that everyone wants to avoid the coming pain, somehow. lol

Why is Bill Gates so rich? Why are the Clintons and Bush family so rich?
They're rich for the same reasons. Ie: they both sold something.

One of them sold a useful product that the people wanted, and the other just sold the people.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've been a licensed driver for more than 50 years. Never even considered any other possibility for the great majority of that time. Until the last 10 years or so, I never realized the truth that one doesnt' really need a drivers license unless they are engaged in commerce, such as driving a truck or taxi. Most of us were born into this system, and acquiescence was to what I thought was the law. Now I know that it's all lies, but still do the license thing because it's a lot less hassle than dealing with men with guns on the road. And that's where I think most of us are, who are understand this dilemma. Most still have no clue, and believe that a DL is law.
It may not be the law, and SCOTUS has even said so, but that does not stop the dirty cops & dirtier kangaroo courts from punishing you for not playing their game.
I have a friend, 77 years old, that has had his truck impounded several times & once let to walk 8 miles home, late at night. He is on the local cops list & is harassed a lot.
I went to Los Angeles for the last 2 weeks & did not carry, because, the state does not abide by the 2nd Amend. They will lock you up for carrying & you will spend a 100 grand & 4 years getting out of jail.
Government has become the criminal !

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Also, don't forget that your birth mother signed your Birth Certificate using her maiden name. That makes you a bastard.
Bastards are automatically wards of the state. Additionally, you cannot get your Original Birth Certificate, only a certified copy of it.
The Original document is held in a locked vault at your County Court House, and is pledged as collateral against gov't debt. (Adhesion contract.)

So, why not have a bathtub baby at home and never register the birth with the State?
No birth certificate = You are not a US Citizen.
Not a US Citizen = You have no rights. Cannot buy a fire arm, cannot enter a contract, open a bank account, get a license plate on your car, own real estate, etc.

Finally, I believe that Federal, State, County, and Municipality current debt, plus guarantees of future payments including pensions, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are north of $200 Trillion (and I bet that is a low estimate.)

Some of you say we are FVCKED ? Yes, we have been fvcked since Day One and multiple times since. The last whopper was The New Deal back in the 1930's. Obamacare was just the latest "blip" to prop up the broke-ass insurance companies. I am sure that there is another New New Deal coming. Will this one be good for us proles, or good for the insiders who suck the life out of us ?
Patriots or Commies ?

Do you realize that USA, Inc. has been operating under International Bankruptcy laws since 1933 and the War Powers Act initiated under Roosevelt suspended the Constitution since then? USA, Inc. filed for Bankruptcy Reorganization 86 years ago and it gets worse every day.
I've asked this elsewhere and I'll ask here. Do you have any evidence to support your claims that a birth certificate is:

- held in secure storage
- collateral against government debt

Back on topic now I guess, I watched the first video, there was nothing of any substance in it, just someone on their digital soapbox.