• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
From Jim Stone:

I found this on Breitbart 25 metric tons. No one knows why such an enormous amount was made. It was destined for a drug cartel in Sinaloa (a state in Mexico that runs parallel to Baja on the other side of the bay) A quantity of Fentanyl that large could be aerially sprayed over a city like New York and kill everyone in the city. It takes 3 mg to kill someone. So here's the math: 25 tons is 25, 000 kilograms, 25, 000, 000 grams, 25, 000, 000, 000 milligrams, divided into lethal doses of 3 mg equals 8, 333, 333, 333 lethal doses.How on earth was that much shipped on one ship to Mexico? it was a Danish ship. I agree with Trump when he rips China for the Fentanyl problem, China needs to stop making the stuff.
Why on earth would a drug cartel order enough to kill everyone on the planet? Obviously they wanted an enormous inexhaustible supply.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Let the FBI handle it, the cartel will all be exonerated as this was only a head-fake, the real shit came in through Florida at the same time, and the real shit will be distributed by the CIA...cuts out the middle man

THAT'S how it's done
:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
costs to make
real shit
fake shit

idk but, a mil in fs would be about 10 times in rs

if the bankers can do it, the cartel are doing it too

who do you think taught the bankers?

oh

get caught with the fake so the real can get through...

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with Trump when he rips China for the Fentanyl problem,

The irony.

China tried to stop the British from selling opium to its citizens and the British went to war and took Hong Kong. They are not going to stop or give a damn about the harm it causes.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Reminds me I need to prep a half dozen gas masks for my family.

"Beam me up, Jesus. There's no intelligent life down here."
Don't forget the extra canisters for those masks...and bourbon, lots of bourbon! Lots of people don't realize you need to stock up on the consumables!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
From Jim Stone:

I found this on Breitbart 25 metric tons. No one knows why such an enormous amount was made. It was destined for a drug cartel in Sinaloa (a state in Mexico that runs parallel to Baja on the other side of the bay) A quantity of Fentanyl that large could be aerially sprayed over a city like New York and kill everyone in the city. It takes 3 mg to kill someone. So here's the math: 25 tons is 25, 000 kilograms, 25, 000, 000 grams, 25, 000, 000, 000 milligrams, divided into lethal doses of 3 mg equals 8, 333, 333, 333 lethal doses.How on earth was that much shipped on one ship to Mexico? it was a Danish ship. I agree with Trump when he rips China for the Fentanyl problem, China needs to stop making the stuff.
Why on earth would a drug cartel order enough to kill everyone on the planet? Obviously they wanted an enormous inexhaustible supply.
And people wonder why we want a wall.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fentanyl deaths are basically doubling every year. We're up to about 100,000 per year now.
Don't do drugs, drugs are bad m'kay?
1566844358787.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No.

There are far more dangerous man made and natural things on earth than opiates. Enough to kill the entire population? Yeah, if you can administer it. Sensationalist reporting!

Anybody have some Sarin? https://gulflink.health.mil/dugway/low_lv_chem_fact.htm

RUN, RUN EVERYONE PANIC NOW!
Except unlike sarin, fentanyl hits the streets all across the country being deliberately bought by kids looking for a high. Apples to oranges.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, it's bought by people who had scripts for opiates and weakly became dependent upon them. Almost anyone with a functioning brain has told their kids the truth about drugs and which portions of DARE is a lie and which portions are deadly truths. I Guess the people who experimented a little in their youth have a one up on the ones who towed the drug war line in that respect. I'm not worried about fentanyl for myself or my progeny.

As an aside, I've chronicled my opiate addiction and breaking it on these forums. I've also warned other members how quickly one becomes addicted and how quickly I quit after surgery despite the withdrawals which lasted a month.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Think of drugs as tools which are provided and utilized by those who are in control of us for their own purposes. Only then can you begin to understand!

Last edited:

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, it's bought by people who had scripts for opiates and weakly became dependent upon them. Almost anyone with a functioning brain has told their kids the truth about drugs and which portions of DARE is a lie and which portions are deadly truths. I Guess the people who experimented a little in their youth have a one up on the ones who towed the drug war line in that respect. I'm not worried about fentanyl for myself or my progeny.

As an aside, I've chronicled my opiate addiction and breaking it on these forums. I've also warned other members how quickly one becomes addicted and how quickly I quit after surgery despite the withdrawals which lasted a month.
Ok, 25 tons of fentanyl isn't dangerous to society.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
For one, I doubt the veracity of 25 tons.
For two, the drug war is an exercise in stupidity.
For three, I am not my brothers keeper.

I say turn all twentyfive tons loose and let Darwin sort it out.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

They gave me oxycodon for kidney stone pain, twice. Each time I took them for a couple days and they quit being effective, so I quit taking them. I guess I was too stupid to up the dosage and become addicted. They sat in my cupboard for months before I tossed them out. I told some guys at work and they were heartbroken at their loss of a potential supply. I couldn’t believe it.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
For one, I doubt the veracity of 25 tons.
For two, the drug war is an exercise in stupidity.
For three, I am not my brothers keeper.

I say turn all twentyfive tons loose and let Darwin sort it out.

Butt the government needs the money and power to protect the shit out of us from making our own personal bad choices.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing that people get hooked, we have been warned since grade school.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One of the problems with this fentanyl is that people are adding it or substituting it for other stuff and people are killing themselves. They might be recreational users or addicts. I know a guy who smoked what he thought was crack and it turned out to be bath salts and that one batch messed him up for life. He ran a multi million dollar family business for his whole life making good triple figures. Now he's a fruitcake being looked after by his ex wife and daughter.

Anyway, I'm not for a war on drugs but I have to acknowledge this kind of stuff is basically a dangerous weapon that in the wrong hands can be a true nightmare. Just look at that pic Muj posted again and let it sink in how deadly this stuff is.

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From Jim Stone:

could have been a clerical error....hey just say'n

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Twenty five metric tons of powder seems almost impossible. It must be a mistake. If it’s true, somehow, they must have been planning something nefarious with it. Horrifyingly awful.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
who the f is the ANF?

I am about ready to take a calculator to those numbers. And, what the who-wie shits! sulfuric acid is non ground water polluting so IT is not a precursor.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
gona crunch some numbers

Ghee-Haw-dies this is going to take paper and pen.....shit I feel like santa clause.....*making a list and checking it twice*

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sunday, August 25, 2019
25.75 Tons of Fentanyl Seized by Mexican Navy

The Secretariat of the Navy of Mexico (La Secretaría de Marina–SEMAR) has reported a major fentanyl seizure believed to be of multi-ton in the Mexican port city of Lázaro Cárdenas in the state of Michoacán.
The Mexican government announced the major fentanyl seizure of initially reported by local media outlets to be approximately 25.75 tons (23,368 kilograms or 51,517 pounds) of powdered fentanyl that originated in Shanghai China and was headed to Culiacán, Sinaloa, the home base for the Sinaloa Cartel. According to a government spokesperson, the seizure was a result of a joint operation led by the Mexican naval elements of the 10th naval zone and Lázaro Cárdenas customs enforcement personnel as reported by local media. Michoacán is located in western Mexico and has a stretch of coastline along the Pacific Ocean.

According to government authorities, investigators found the cargo inside a container of a Danish flagged vessel with a cargo manifest indicating that the contents consisted of Calcium Chloride. Authorities took a random sampling of the powdered substance to a specialized laboratory of Mexican Customs and the substance later tested positive for fentanyl. Officials seized a total of 931 sacks of the substance for a total weight of 23,368 kilograms. Government officials indicated that the weight of the suspected fentanyl is still being determined since the investigation is ongoing and later reports indicated that an official weight would be reported at a later date.

According to Breitbart Texas law enforcement sources, powered fentanyl can be easily mass-produced into the black-market oxycodone M-30’s known as “Mexican Oxy.” The deadly pills are often blamed for contributing to the opioid overdose crisis in the U.S. and the Sinaloa cartel has stepped up production of the product for the U.S. drug market.

Breitbart Texas reported on significant fentanyl seizures related to the Sinaloa Cartel. In April, Mexican federal investigators discovered an active lab in Culiacán. Also in April, the Mexican Army and state police seized 12,260 pills a checkpoint in Sonora. Last week, Breitbart Texas reported on the arrest of two fentanyl cooks working for the Sinaloa Cartel

.In late July, an illegal immigrant from Mexico and a former municipal police officer were indicted in Amarillo, Texas, after he was arrested for transporting approximately 72 pounds of the opioid.
This article at https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ing-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-10-million-people

Earlier this week, the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in Arizona announced that over 1 million fentanyl pills were seized in the state in Fiscal Year 2019. The cumulative seizure easily surpasses FY2018 when approximately 380,000 pills were seized by DEA’s Phoenix Field Division and law enforcement agencies throughout the state. By comparison to FY2016, 20,000 pills were seized statewide, according to the DEA.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/08/25/25-tons-of-fentanyl-from-china-seized-in-mexico/

2 mgs is a fatal dose of fetanyl for most people. 23000 kgs of fentanyl is enough to kill 11.5 billion people! This is a biological weapon being smuggled into our nation from China!

lethal dose of Fentanyl shown
920x920.jpg

https://gadfly01.blogspot.com/2019/08/2575-tons-of-fentanyl-seized-by-mexican.html

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OldFoggy I think I am going to have to call poowiey on that link. Thing is it names everything else but C22H28N2O or that carfentinal shit.

and, then there are the names of the ANF freaks....Major General Nasir Dilawar Shah....that is not a messican name.

then there are the weights.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They gave me oxycodon for kidney stone pain, twice. Each time I took them for a couple days and they quit being effective, so I quit taking them. I guess I was too stupid to up the dosage and become addicted. They sat in my cupboard for months before I tossed them out. I told some guys at work and they were heartbroken at their loss of a potential supply. I couldn’t believe it.

Having done some real recreational drugs in my lifetime, I find opiates to be good for nothing but killing pain. Real pain, not the mental kind. I don't find opiates to be fun or enlightening and have no use for them and have a hard time seeing why anyone would want to take them other than for kidney stones, ruptured disk or other severe pain.

Amazing that people get hooked, we have been warned since grade school.

They were lied to about the recreational drugs. Therefore, they think they were lied to about all drugs. Does DARE still run to all of the schools and tell the kiddies that pot and shrooms are on the highest schedule and highly adictive. Meanwhile (heroin)pills are useful when prescribed and therefore on a lower safer schedule?

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
yhoo-cato-tacho-bell...//I am dun you can sick a fork in me,,,,....no more computations or emaninations….can't even type anymoores…..

I hat food...er hate food as it stopethme all the times.

color me gone

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is a biological weapon being smuggled into our nation from China!

Seems like the script writers have gone from Russian bogeyman to Muslim bogeyman, back to Russian bogeyman, and on to Chinese bogeyman.

"Fentanyl, also spelled fentanil, is an opioid used as a pain medication and together with other medications for anesthesia.[3] Fentanyl is also used as a recreational drug, often mixed with heroin or cocaine.[5] It has a rapid onset and effects generally last less than two hours.[3] Medically, fentanyl is used by injection, as a patch on the skin, as a nasal spray, or in the mouth.[3]

Common side effects include vomiting, constipation, sedation, confusion, hallucinations, and injuries related to poor coordination.[3][6] Serious side effects may include decreased breathing (respiratory depression), serotonin syndrome, low blood pressure, addiction, or coma.[3][6] Fentanyl works primarily by activating μ-opioid receptors.[3] It is around 100 times stronger than morphine, and some analogues such as carfentanil are around 10,000 times stronger.[7]

Fentanyl was first made by Paul Janssen in 1960 and approved for medical use in the United States in 1968."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sunday, August 25, 2019
25.75 Tons of Fentanyl Seized by Mexican Navy

The Secretariat of the Navy of Mexico (La Secretaría de Marina–SEMAR) has reported a major fentanyl seizure believed to be of multi-ton in the Mexican port city of Lázaro Cárdenas in the state of Michoacán.
The Mexican government announced the major fentanyl seizure of initially reported by local media outlets to be approximately 25.75 tons (23,368 kilograms or 51,517 pounds) of powdered fentanyl that originated in Shanghai China and was headed to Culiacán, Sinaloa, the home base for the Sinaloa Cartel. According to a government spokesperson, the seizure was a result of a joint operation led by the Mexican naval elements of the 10th naval zone and Lázaro Cárdenas customs enforcement personnel as reported by local media. Michoacán is located in western Mexico and has a stretch of coastline along the Pacific Ocean.

According to government authorities, investigators found the cargo inside a container of a Danish flagged vessel with a cargo manifest indicating that the contents consisted of Calcium Chloride. Authorities took a random sampling of the powdered substance to a specialized laboratory of Mexican Customs and the substance later tested positive for fentanyl. Officials seized a total of 931 sacks of the substance for a total weight of 23,368 kilograms. Government officials indicated that the weight of the suspected fentanyl is still being determined since the investigation is ongoing and later reports indicated that an official weight would be reported at a later date.

According to Breitbart Texas law enforcement sources, powered fentanyl can be easily mass-produced into the black-market oxycodone M-30’s known as “Mexican Oxy.” The deadly pills are often blamed for contributing to the opioid overdose crisis in the U.S. and the Sinaloa cartel has stepped up production of the product for the U.S. drug market.

Breitbart Texas reported on significant fentanyl seizures related to the Sinaloa Cartel. In April, Mexican federal investigators discovered an active lab in Culiacán. Also in April, the Mexican Army and state police seized 12,260 pills a checkpoint in Sonora. Last week, Breitbart Texas reported on the arrest of two fentanyl cooks working for the Sinaloa Cartel

.In late July, an illegal immigrant from Mexico and a former municipal police officer were indicted in Amarillo, Texas, after he was arrested for transporting approximately 72 pounds of the opioid.
This article at https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ing-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-10-million-people

Earlier this week, the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in Arizona announced that over 1 million fentanyl pills were seized in the state in Fiscal Year 2019. The cumulative seizure easily surpasses FY2018 when approximately 380,000 pills were seized by DEA’s Phoenix Field Division and law enforcement agencies throughout the state. By comparison to FY2016, 20,000 pills were seized statewide, according to the DEA.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/08/25/25-tons-of-fentanyl-from-china-seized-in-mexico/

2 mgs is a fatal dose of fetanyl for most people. 23000 kgs of fentanyl is enough to kill 11.5 billion people! This is a biological weapon being smuggled into our nation from China!

lethal dose of Fentanyl shown
920x920.jpg

https://gadfly01.blogspot.com/2019/08/2575-tons-of-fentanyl-seized-by-mexican.html
I just recovered from the Taco Bell overdose this morning....sorry people if anything I wrote was ordinarily out of the ordinary. This link here from brightbart seems to be more Fentenicly factual but it still is done with crayons. And, I guess that is what news has become or maybe it always was just crayons on a paper called print; IDK.

Fact is India ships more precursors than China. I mean who would get chems from a second grade producer when India had Bopal years ago. You all can look it up online because with a little research it just pops up on google, which makes it valid. Would I order right out of India? NO! Which leads me to think that if anything came from China then it was assembled there only and then shipped. Which leads me to think that if I am correct that India sent the precursors to China and then notified the sixeyed poop's that something was brewing in China. And, then the/that shipment was tracked to ole'mech-E-cho where it could be intercepted. And, then as all this is speculation on my part anyway I question the tonnage of the fentenil as a "Why so much when a smaller shipment would have went through?"

I mean 25metric ton or 25,000 kilos or 62,500 pounds or 31.25 tons is a bit of an over kill unless, unless this was allowed to happen just to show China that it needed to heal its manufacturing around to the rest of the worlds standards of "We just do not do this." Think about it......this is a bargaining chip for the Trump. Now, BIG question is wtf are they them mex's going to do with all this dope? They won't burn it cuz there is no way that much stuff will not be toxic when the final discharge into the at-most-phere happens. No, I think they will chemically break the bonds and rearrange this C22H28N2O into other things. And, what better country to do it in than Mexico?

I mean come on it ain't happening here or Canada or the UK or even Europe and forget South America manufacturing.....I mean come on they are still making their cocaine in open aired huts. Naw, this shipment was made for order to accomplish two things, one was for China to get a grip on their manufacturing and this trade thingy war and the other was to make something more sinister.....what that is, is unknown at this point.