• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ex- CIA Director John Brennan "Spills the Beans"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
11,222
Likes
13,666
#1
An opinion piece from my brother ConanTheLibertarian:
"You have witnessed 3 years of President Trump in “trial” by media.
An endless series of made up stories – with the usual suspects behind the curtains pulling media strings.

I have heartbreaking news for the average American.
Your vote in the 2016 election has been discounted by US power center known as Deep State.

Government is constructed of and operated by unelected “officials” who have assumed levels of power and influence not considered in the US Constitution.
“Free Press” of the First Amendment, print media and broadcast networks are owned by a small handful of left leaning globalists.

They celebrated millions of jobs going abroad, relinquishing control of our energy resources and industrial domination to foreign interests.
CIA “leaks” to media have been scripted since the 1950s, the “Operation Mockingbird” as it is called, seems to be operating in full force.

No three letter organization is more deeply embedded in globalism than the Central Intelligence Agency.
CIA has not only been the initiators of wars, from Vietnam to Afghanistan, they were the original funding supporters for Osama Bin Laden.
The CIA has provided US Presidents false intel to push them towards war.

Former CIA Director John Brennan has changed the standard of presumption of innocence single handedly.
Evidently, according to Brennan – an allegation of criminal activity ends the presumption of innocence.

So – after years of media “ALLEGATIONS” tyrants who think like Brennan believe it’s time Trump is locked up".

CTL also cited a Zero Hedge article:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...tes-entire-basis-us-judicial-system-one-short
 

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
7,559
Likes
7,207
#3

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
4,824
Likes
6,626
Location
right here right now
#4
sounds like that makes it ok, right ?

It doesn't.

but are corporate board fights answerable to republic treason law.

That's the interesting question here, and probably why this is taking soooooo fucking long to... you'll know what i mean.

law cooped by commerce, LOL, LAW AS A FORM OF COMMERCE...

Depends on what world you live in...
 

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
11,222
Likes
13,666
#5
but are corporate board fights answerable to republic treason law.
Not considered treason, but is a reason for a lawsuit.
After all is that not what US law is based on Merchant Law ?
 

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
4,943
Likes
9,357
Location
Michiana
#6
I wonder.... is there a way that we could hang Brennan like 5 or 6 times? Maybe while waiting for the executioner to pull the lever the crowd could put a couple of bullets into him, stab him a few times, pour sulphuric acid in his crotch, run a few thousand volts of electricity through him, do a couple of sword slashes across his chest, piss on him and then finally pull the lever?
 

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
1,989
Likes
2,782
Location
driving thru flyover
#7
I wonder.... is there a way that we could hang Brennan like 5 or 6 times? Maybe while waiting for the executioner to pull the lever the crowd could put a couple of bullets into him, stab him a few times, pour sulphuric acid in his crotch, run a few thousand volts of electricity through him, do a couple of sword slashes across his chest, piss on him and then finally pull the lever?
Save a little something for Comey and clapper
 

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Joined
May 31, 2015
Messages
35,032
Likes
47,364
#8
I wonder.... is there a way that we could hang Brennan like 5 or 6 times? Maybe while waiting for the executioner to pull the lever the crowd could put a couple of bullets into him, stab him a few times, pour sulphuric acid in his crotch, run a few thousand volts of electricity through him, do a couple of sword slashes across his chest, piss on him and then finally pull the lever?
You are definitely asking the right questions!
 

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
4,824
Likes
6,626
Location
right here right now
#9
Not considered treason, but is a reason for a lawsuit.
After all is that not what US law is based on Merchant Law ?
Exactly my point.

Treason is for real government officials. This commercial law (27 CFR 72.11) is another ballgame, and requires a lawsuit within venue they mostly control, with a judiciary that is, IMHO, every bit as commercially corrupt as their fellow conspirators in politics.
 

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
4,824
Likes
6,626
Location
right here right now
#10
more on this sordid detail...


WHEN ALL CRIMES ARE COMMERCIAL – CFR 27 SECTION 72.11

Have you or a family member been victimized by our so-called “legal system?”
Consider the following facts:


We have some simple “yes” or “no” questions to prove how one is duped into forfeiting their Rights and trading them for statutory privileges.
• An “attorney at law” is an arm of the state and their FIRST duty is to the court, then the government... NOT to you! Furthermore, whenever any “duty” to you interferes with their first duty, YOU are the one that is to take “back seat.”
• Think you have “attorney/client privilege” where what you say to an “attorney at law” remains private? Ever hear of “discovery?” This is where “your attorney” is ordered to turn over your information to THE STATE that is attempting to incarcerate you.
• 1 in 32 Americans is either in prison or on parole or probation.
• Over 40% of people admitted into prisons in America are “convicted” under the “Political Code” and therefore, by definition, Political Prisoners. Furthermore, since Political Prisoners end up with mandatory longer sentences, the cumulative effect is that they end up being the majority of the population.
• America’s incarceration rate is now 743 per 100k, the highest in the world.
• America locks up more people for “Drug Crimes” than all of Europe locks up for all crimes combined.
• If you go to “trial” in Federal Court, there is a 96% chance of being “convicted.” Do you really believe that only 4% are innocent?
• It is the “government’s” position that if you do not know your Rights, then you don’t have any!
• According to 27 CFR 72.11, burglary; counterfeiting; forgery; kidnapping; larceny; robbery; illegal sale or possession of weapons; prostitution; extortion; swindling; and many other things, like simple addiction to drugs or marihuana use, are considered and defined as “Commercial Crimes” where you are converted to an object for “commercial use” and Due Process of Law becomes a farce!

https://www.freedom-school.com/law/when-all-crimes-are-commercial.pdf