• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Family of armed robber outraged clerk killed their brother in self-defense

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A hazard of the job. Should have thought out his vocation choice a little better.
My ex-hometown. They must be drinking Great Miami river water instead of from the aquifier.
Like most urban areas Dayton is going down hill.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
A hazard of the job. Should have thought out his vocation choice a little better.
My ex-hometown. They must be drinking Great Miami river water instead of from the aquifier.
Like most urban areas Dayton is going down hill.
reading the news - looks like an emerging shithole - like indy, milwaukee, more in that region

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
she's used to there being a time-lapse from act of robbing the guy to the time the cops arrive on-scene

it:
A: gives the perp time to call his homeys so they can be situated, drinking 40's, across the street, watching the scene
B: gives all witness' the time to leave before the cops arrive, after the perp has threatened all of them to keep quite because he knows who they all are
C: gives all the kids who watch the perp 'control the neighborhood' hope that one day they could control the neighborhood too

Experience IS:
A: Our Friend
B: Expected
C: "we've gotten away with it this way before..."

and this kind of foolishness is not just a black thing...it covers damn near all the spectrum...think about it

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

:dog:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Too bad for the asshole's family, it is a known job hazard that robbers get shot.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Negro culture, nuff said
Stop try to rob and hurt other people and you won't become dead! Pretty simple for the rest of us to figure out, not so for the Negroes apparently!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
she's used to there being a time-lapse from act of robbing the guy to the time the cops arrive on-scene

it:
A: gives the perp time to call his homeys so they can be situated, drinking 40's, across the street, watching the scene
B: gives all witness' the time to leave before the cops arrive, after the perp has threatened all of them to keep quite because he knows who they all are
C: gives all the kids who watch the perp 'control the neighborhood' hope that one day they could control the neighborhood too

Experience IS:
A: Our Friend
B: Expected
C: "we've gotten away with it this way before..."

and this kind of foolishness is not just a black thing...it covers damn near all the spectrum...think about it

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

:dog:
"Take another one off the count Edith".
Hopefully, he did not have a chance to infect the local gene pool. Darwin Award Nominee. :2 thumbs up: :robber:

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Self defense is racist. Didn't you know that?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Unless the law was changed in the 40 some years since I left the area Dayton was one of the first places where businessmen could pack / conceal carry without a license especially while make banking runs.
This family if they are/were producing criminals should have known that tidbit of information.