• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fauci, Am I Wrong In Thinking This Is Illegal?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The monetary prize is given to three individuals every year. I guess it was Fauci’s turn.
After taxes he keeps what? 600k 700k? If we’re going down the payoff rabbit hole its chump change compared to what they hand out for 20 minute speeches on Wall Street or book deals.

It’s just too bad Trump didn’t remove him when he had the globalists right where he wanted them.

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL

set the baggage down

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"do what we want and you will be rewarded" = globalist banksters

Book deals, gofundme, awards, grants you name it.

The fiat must flow.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So like the speeches and books these 'awards' are just another vehicle to bribe our public officials?

You may call it legal and legit but at the very least its the appearance of impropriety.
Yep kinda in your face like. The scam, sham charade has gone on so long what was once egregious has become hohum mundane
So what are we gonna do about it?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The monetary prize is given to three individuals every year. I guess it was Fauci’s turn.
After taxes he keeps what? 600k 700k? If we’re going down the payoff rabbit hole its chump change compared to what they hand out for 20 minute speeches on Wall Street or book deals.

It’s just too bad Trump didn’t remove him when he had the globalists right where he wanted them.

remember an expose' years ago that showed the dc vipers dont pay taxes and irs ignores it

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I didn't know a Federal Government Employee could accept a gift for doing his job.

If the law were in effect, I don't think he or she could.