• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Fauci Love Letters to Hillary Clinton Surface….

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gag me with a shovel!

Fauci Love Letters to Hillary Clinton Surface….
Posted on March 20, 2020by sundance
Hat Tip GKJoe

I knew there was something sketchy about Dr. Anthony Fauci. Within the WikiLeaks HRC email files there are letters from Fauci to Hillary Clinton through her aid/lawyer Cheryl Mills: “rarely does a speech bring me to tears”?… “please tell her I love her more than ever”?… “please tell her that we all love her”… “Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.” LOOK:

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.20.08 PM.png

(LINK)

A few months later:

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.20.46 PM.png

(LINK)

Now, pause for a moment – reread that again – don’t skip past it. Think about what type of mindset would send such a letter and communication. Apply common sense. Trust your instincts…

Would a person of reasonable disposition send such a letter or email to anyone in their professional network? Would you ever consider writing a letter to your employer, or the family of your employer, declaring your undying love and devotion toward them?

“rarely does a speech bring me to tears”?… “please tell her I love her more than ever”?.. “please tell her that we all love her”… etc.

Seriously…. think about it. If you have ever engaged in a large system, large business, or large network of professionals, how would you react to a person inside that organization who was sending such non-professional communication? What exactly does that say about the emotional stability of such a person?

And this person, right now, with this inherent sensibility, has the most consequential and direct influence over the decision-making for the worlds most powerful nation. Stunning.

More:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...G5vDpHkPi9uuNbrme-EXlnDc8_mJBnkPGAXHNbF3Lt8sM

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That little Italian bastage will pay a stiff price

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
President Trump knew all this and still put the little fucker out in front of the beer virus response, which was neither a mistake or a coincidence.
What an amazingly tangled web is being woven!

aaapopcorn.gif

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
President Trump knew all this and still put the little fucker out in front of the beer virus response, which was neither a mistake or a coincidence.
What an amazingly tangled web is being woven!

View attachment 165967
Of course Trump knew it. He's setting up the little fucker for a hard fall over a big cliff.
Thanks for the reminder, I need more popcorn!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Huh. whoda thunk he was into fat bitches. But to each his own i guess.
Fat bitches who smell like urine and old boiled cabbage. The guy’s a little twerp.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That little Italian bastage will pay a stiff price
I blame him for the entire scam of shutting the country down, and for wrongful death of all those patients who had the virus and died, because their physicians were afraid to prescribe hydroxychloroquin, because of this asshole. Ten years ago, Fauci, the rat bastard, acknowledged that hydroxychloroquin should be used to treat Corona viruses. That is a matter of record.
80,000 Plus are dead because of him.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The response is a disaster, cut the legs from under the main street economy and bailed out wall street. It's a billionaires game.
And we SHALL pay for it ! :angry then happy::band player 3::totally steamed:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And we SHALL pay for it ! :angry then happy::band player 3::totally steamed:
I was going to comment on your post and got distracted by a message and forgot what I was gonna say. Am I old?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I blame him for the entire scam of shutting the country down, and for wrongful death of all those patients who had the virus and died, because their physicians were afraid to prescribe hydroxychloroquin, because of this asshole. Ten years ago, Fauci, the rat bastard, acknowledged that hydroxychloroquin should be used to treat Corona viruses. That is a matter of record.
80,000 Plus are dead because of him.
40 to 60k of those would have died from pneumonia and the regular flu. They do every year. Did you notice deaths from pneumonia and seasonal flu vanished when the beer virus showed up? And if you died of cancer or were hit by a bus with a tissue in your pocket that was beer virus too?

The numbers are bullshit.

How about we prosecute the entire chain of command in every state that intentionally took Covid patients out of hospitals and put them in nursing homes to kill off the weak and old.

THAT ought to be the biggest story running right now. But it's ignored.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was going to comment on your post and got distracted by a message and forgot what I was gonna say. Am I old?
:2 thumbs up::dduck::dduck::dduck::rotf::rotf::rotf::shit happens: Welcome to the old pharts club !

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How about we prosecute the entire chain of command in every state that intentionally took Covid patients out of hospitals and put them in nursing homes to kill off the weak and old.

THAT ought to be the biggest story running right now. But it's ignored.
I believe that they purposely infected residents of nursing homes. That can be proven. Any governor who ordered known Infected COVID19 patients into nursing homes, should hang. Hangem high!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I believe that they purposely infected residents of nursing homes. That can be proven. Any governor who ordered known Infected COVID19 patients into nursing homes, should hang. Hangem high!
Cruella devil of MI and a cuomo of NY are 2.

Nursing homes no longer being forced to take COVID-19 ...
www.mcknights.com › news › nursing-homes-no-longe...

1. May 12, 2020 - In a reversal, New York will no longer require nursing homes to admit residents, ... status, under newly released rules by Gov, Andrew Cuomo (D). ... have set up dedicated units that are effectively caring for COVID-positive ...
Michigan considers change to controversial nursing home policy
www.clickondetroit.com › news › local › 2020/05/18

2 days ago - Metro Detroit nursing homes account for about half of all coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths. ... and get a handle on Southeast Michigan nursing home coronavirus deaths. ... Gretchen Whitmer last week extended her Executive Order that ... Can anyone understand the thinking behind putting covid +patients in ...

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Democrats and the MSM aided and abetted Fauci and his false narrative. Not only was Fauci knowingly wrong about quarantine and isolation, he knew from the beginning that Hydroxychloroquin was an effective cure for this infection.
Hang him! Hang him by his balls. Nobody should have died from this virus.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Democrats and the MSM aided and abetted Fauci and his false narrative. Not only was Fauci knowingly wrong about quarantine and isolation, he knew from the beginning that Hydroxychloroquin was an effective cure for this infection.
Hang him! Hang him by his balls. Nobody should have died from this virus.
Wait! Are you sure Fauci has balls to hang by?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dude needs to go to Lenscrafters.
NO! Let him stay blind so he may walk in front of a moving Train, Semi, Jet,... something he would not recover from.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
NO! Let him stay blind so he may walk in front of a moving Train, Semi, Jet,... something he would not recover from.
Or one of Gates super vaccines !

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Or one of Gates super vaccines !
He would not take it.
Maybe he could be the Guinea Pig and be the "Volunteer" for a public performance injection. ( I wish, I wish, I wish, CROAK).

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Of course they are! How these evil people can remain in power amazes me!!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The response is a disaster, cut the legs from under the main street economy and bailed out wall street. It's a billionaires game.
Don't blame Trump, blame the governors who did the responding for how they responded. Trump isn't an emperor, although the nevertrumpsters chomp at the bit waiting for anything he says or does to point at and call him one.

Trump never locked down anyone. What he did do was suspend travel from China to the US in Jan. once the threat was confirmed The nevertrumpsters jumped at that opportunity and called him a racist ...remember that? Blaming everything bad on Trump is getting almost as old as the 24/7/365 praise for King Negro we had to put up with for 8 years. The Kenyan was the true emperor who could do no wrong! (we'll see how that shakes out)

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Don't blame Trump, blame the governors who did the responding for how they responded. Trump isn't an emperor, although the nevertrumpsters chomp at the bit waiting for anything he says or does to point at and call him one.

Trump never locked down anyone. What he did do was suspend travel from China to the US in Jan. once the threat was confirmed The nevertrumpsters jumped at that opportunity and called him a racist ...remember that? Blaming everything bad on Trump is getting almost as old as the 24/7/365 praise for King Negro we had to put up with for 8 years. The Kenyan was the true emperor who could do no wrong! (we'll see how that shakes out)
“King Negro.” Made me chuckle. It reminds me of Al Sharpton calling him “Barack the Magic Negro.” That was hilarious, especially when that parody guy from Rush’s show made up that song, sung to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I heard that Trumb chatts with Obama and Hillary near daily. One big happy family.
Link? please.
Where did you hear this information?
Oh, I know. You have a friend in the Whitehouse, monitoring Trump's phone calls.

You win the most ridiculous bullshit story this year, on this forum.

Can we start giving a yearly GIM most ridiculous bullshit award? I think this one might take the prize.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You win the most ridiculous bullshit story this year, on this forum.

Can we start giving a yearly GIM most ridiculous bullshit award? I think this one might take the prize.
Not a chance in hell that anything could ever beat the Q BS..

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I heard that Trumb chatts with Obama and Hillary near daily. One big happy family.
They have been friends for decades. They sometimes pretend to be on opposite sides of a debate because it keeps the sheeple glued to the show and convinces them to vote for one of those two departments within the same criminal organization.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Not a chance in hell that anything could ever beat the Q BS..
Q hands down! I cant even begin to make up shit that compares to that long list of crank yanking.

My attorney friend from Wausau, WI happened to attend Yale Law School with a young Hillary Rodham.

He never knew her personally but a good friend of his dated this young up/coming Hillary for a short period.

"Keef, my friend was not nearly ambitious enough for Ms Hillary Rodham as she dumped him flat after setting her eyes on William Jefferson Clinton."

HR was looking for a man she could ride all the way to the white house, from day one.

And of course everything on this forum is fiction, including the fiat price of gold these days.

But QQ? hahahahaha, I'd like to shake the hand of whoever came up with the line of bullshit. I don't think that will ever be beat in our lifetimes.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Cruella devil of MI and a cuomo of NY are 2.

Nursing homes no longer being forced to take COVID-19 ...
www.mcknights.com › news › nursing-homes-no-longe...

1. May 12, 2020 - In a reversal, New York will no longer require nursing homes to admit residents, ... status, under newly released rules by Gov, Andrew Cuomo (D). ... have set up dedicated units that are effectively caring for COVID-positive ...
Michigan considers change to controversial nursing home policy
www.clickondetroit.com › news › local › 2020/05/18

2 days ago - Metro Detroit nursing homes account for about half of all coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths. ... and get a handle on Southeast Michigan nursing home coronavirus deaths. ... Gretchen Whitmer last week extended her Executive Order that ... Can anyone understand the thinking behind putting covid +patients in ...

Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to ‘Regional Hubs’ to Spread the Virus — But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit
May 22, 2020, 9:28pmby Jim Hoft 155 Comments

THIS IS ON WHITMER! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior in the Face Was a ‘Patient’ Sent to Nursing Home with Coronavirus
May 22, 2020, 7:30pmby Jim Hoft 456 Comments

FOX Forecaster Janice Dean RIPS Cuomo After Losing Her In-Laws to COVID-19 — And NY State Lying About the Nursing Home Status (VIDEO)
May 22, 2020, 5:27pmby Jim Hoft 97 Comments

Media Completely Ignore Bombshell Report On Disastrous NY Nursing Home Policy at Gov. Cuomo’s Daily Presser
May 22, 2020, 3:48pmby Eric A. Blair 121 Comments

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
One of those Gateway Pundit articles, in Irons post above, called Whitmer an idiot. I think more likely, she is wickedly evil. I think she had to know what she was doing, especially when she had a 1,000 bed facility newly built in Detroit at her disposal and bypassed it, sending patients instead to nursing facilities, where the much more vulnerable elderly already resided. That is an evil thing, more than a stupid thing.

I look at that woman’s face in a variety of photos and I see a nasty, deranged person. It’s almost like the evil is written on her face. My opinion.