• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Federal Reserve and Congress Plan Crypto US Dollar,...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
...VISA to Convert Cash into Digital Dollars
"
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) published today that Visa V has filed a patent application to create digital currency on a centralized computer using blockchain technology. This patent applies to digital dollars as well as other central bank digital currencies such as pounds, yen, and euros and so the physical currency of a central bank anywhere in the world could be digitized.

Described as ‘Digital Fiat Currency’ the patent was initially filed by Visa on November 8, 2019, with the USPTO commenting today, “It takes quite a while…” to publish the filing of a patent. Visa’s patent is described as a central entity computer that receives requests that include the serial number and denomination of a physical currency. The creation of the digital currency and the removal of the physical currency from circulation in a fiat currency system is recorded on a blockchain."...

"Visa has filed a patent application to create ‘digital fiat currency’ on a centralized computer system using blockchain technology. Bills have been introduced in both the House and the Senate that would create a digital dollar at the Federal Reserve. The digital dollar would be ideal for providing financial benefits to citizens (in exchange for total obedience). A Masonic symbol appears in the schematic drawing inside the patent. Unspoken in this article is that this move will facilitate phasing out currency altogether by allowing VISA to use its payments system to exchange fiat dollars for crypto dollars. The cashless society, which long has been the dream of bankers and globalist, soon will become a reality. -GEG "
Masonic symbol on the schematic drawing on Visa's patent
1590166599620.png

More Here : https://needtoknow.news/2020/05/fed...ar-visa-to-convert-cash-into-digital-dollars/

The biblical prophesy of "666" is nigh.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Aside from the Masonic symbol, how is this thing different than Bitcoin or the two thousand other cryptocurrencies already in existence?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and the Fed is going to let VISA into their nest???

LOL, yeah right

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Aside from the Masonic symbol, how is this thing different than Bitcoin or the two thousand other cryptocurrencies already in existence?
It has a shitty centralized control. Yep, that's certainly the one I would choose to use. :fishing:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There aint, just the .Gov mandate attempting to control every aspect of life. ( I am glad I have more time behind me than I do in front of me. Maybe I'll check-out before the chains are clasped). I feel sorry for the youth of this nation and the world to probably NEVER know FREEDOM.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GB, did you steal that from me ?:dduck::dduck::dduck::rotf::rotf::rotf::beer:
If it sound familiar I probably did.
:secret: :belly laugh:
I am old enough to plead CRS - Can't Remember Sh!t.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If your gonna do self check out make sure to take an asshole with you. Leave the world a better place.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If your gonna do self check out make sure to take an asshole with you. Leave the world a better place.
I like myself better than to do a self check out. Still would not mind taking a lefty politician with me when I do.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I like myself better than to do a self check out.
In my opinion, "I will go when I am done. Until then, I have work to do. I don't know exactly what my purpose is, but I will try to figure it out. While doing that, I will do what I think is best for me and others. I am not afraid of work. Leaving early is chickenshit."

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
and the Fed is going to let VISA into their nest???

LOL, yeah right
Why not? For 12 years they've let the Banksters launder the Fed printing of money...this is just another way to do the same crime.

This is not progress. The Crypto-Dollar, which in fact is just a digitized banking system...is going to REPLACE paper currency. Meaning, for EVERY sale, there must be an electronic transaction record. Seller and buyer. AND APPROVAL. This may be where Visa comes in - to have the approval, or the ability to deny.

That is where the Empress Gretchens come in. When you displease the Deep State, your money is TURNED OFF.

You can buy nothing, regardless of what WAS in your account. Your account could be, probably would be, emptied. You can make no money without the ability to put your pay somewhere, and you lost that.

You become a serf; a New Age peon and property of the State.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That's the plan.

And it's better to do a two-fer, and check out, than it is to grovel to the Elites who run the Deep State. We are losing something very, very dear - what it was to be an American, Personal Liberty.

Without that, there is little difference between us and a Chinese in one of his stinking cities. Or an Iranian, in fear of his mullah.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sometimes you make decisions. Sometimes they are made for you.

chieftain

Silver Miner
It has a shitty centralized control. Yep, that's certainly the one I would choose to use. :fishing:
It's worse than that, in such a system, every transaction is fully traceable because every single part of the process is serialised and has unique digitial ID's beyond the serialisation. And if I read the patent correctly, each transaction also records not only what was purchased, but quantities as well.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

3glocks1stack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Fairly convinced, at this point, that block chain is the future. This could go another way too, if we (the people) decided to use our own (such as BTC or ETH or whatever), instead of one under CB control. Could be a way to truly, END THE FED.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Transactions per second.

That is all.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This could go another way too, if we (the people) decided to use our own (such as BTC or ETH or whatever), instead of one under CB control. Could be a way to truly, END THE FED.
That's what I've been telling the crypto detractors for years now. That you have a choice. Either adopt an open source crypto for use or eventually the fed.gov will create one and mandate its use.

The only system that will be authorized for transfer of payments, outgoing or intake, will be through the guvment authorized banking system only! A central, all controlling, global system that includes a handy security system that no one else will ever be able to access your account, all in the form of a technologically advanced biochip. Now don't you all feel much more confident that the banks and the global government are looking out for your well being? We are forked!

The only system that will be authorized for transfer of payments, outgoing or intake, will be through the guvment authorized banking system only! A central, all controlling, global system that includes a handy security system that no one else will ever be able to access your account, all in the form of a technologically advanced biochip. Now don't you all feel much more confident that the banks and the global government are looking out for your well being? We are forked!
I have one thing to say about this... the erroneously dubbed black market.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No worries. I’ve read a few times on this forum that trump is going to abolish the fed and put us on a gold standard...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It will be easier to implement after they kill off 6 billion of us.
If they can get all 6 billion of us on a ship then sink it in the middle of the north Atlantic that might work. Heck, it worked for them the last time they tried it

Risk always comes with an inflated price tag. In offering goods for trade in a market that is outside the approved trade system, there can be great risk. There will always be none standard markets when there is a need for that service, and the higher the demand, there will be a significant price tag. Thus, the need for incorporating trade goods included in to ones prepp's.