• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Finally a movie worth seeing?

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm sure Hollywood could fook it all up. But I might have to find out.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Looks good.
Hollywood though. Tesla is a closet homo which is mild because Westinghouse dresses up like a woman and does striptease for preschoolers. Edison cant stand either one because he's afraid his power ideas will trigger a global warming crisis. Be sure all the colors of the rainbow are represented racially. The one unifying factor among all of them is a futuristic dream of impeaching a rude president.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Looks good.
Hollywood though. Tesla is a closet homo which is mild because Westinghouse dresses up like a woman and does striptease for preschoolers. Edison cant stand either one because he's afraid his power ideas will trigger a global warming crisis. Be sure all the colors of the rainbow are represented racially. The one unifying factor among all of them is a futuristic dream of impeaching a rude president.
idk if there's anything you missed except for maybe a unicorn...wow, complete!

as far as the movie goes, it seems interesting but, i'll wait till i can watch it for free, or nearly free, somewhere

Notice how Tesla was at the end? very brief when compared to the Westinghouse and Edison intro...so, is Tesla the 'hero' or the 'goat'? there wasn't enough about him in that clip, probably how he'll be represented in the show...

idk, anyway, i'd like to watch it someday...

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I see that this version, English with hard coded Asian subtitles, is floating around out there. Its a rar file (zipped) and pretty easy to find.
1570795619844.png

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So, apparently this film isn't good enough to protect so the chinese were allowed to make their own bootlegged copy?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Michael Shannon is a very underrated actor. He’s a cinematic treasure imo.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Didn't JP Morgan back, and then steal Edison's work/company as it played out long term...eventually becoming GE, no?
Yep and stole Tesla’s a/c innovations too.