• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

For those that think muzzies are not a threat to us !

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The real message starts at 1:30.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I didn't find a single time in that video where she mentioned banker's interest or the pay half of everything you earn tribute nanny state.

She want's to bake her own cookies for her own church. She's not happy with the local cookies sold down at the super or the propaganda delivered at public school. She's upset over some symptom issues - she needs to get in line.

How you see that as a threat, I'm not sure, but I can tell you that during the time it took to watch that video, 100 million dollars was stolen from the American worker and sent to rich bankers. The matrix doesn't stop operating just because some people believe some other people may become a danger to them sometime in the future.

The danger we face isn't some potential conflict between two or more races, groups or religions - the danger is happening right now, every second that goes by the danger grows as the matrix steals more and gains more power.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I didn't find a single time in that video where she mentioned banker's interest or the pay half of everything you earn tribute nanny state.

She want's to bake her own cookies for her own church. She's not happy with the local cookies sold down at the super or the propaganda delivered at public school. She's upset over some symptom issues - she needs to get in line.

How you see that as a threat, I'm not sure, but I can tell you that during the time it took to watch that video, 100 million dollars was stolen from the American worker and sent to rich bankers. The matrix doesn't stop operating just because some people believe some other people may become a danger to them sometime in the future.

The danger we face isn't some potential conflict between two or more races, groups or religions - the danger is happening right now, every second that goes by the danger grows as the matrix steals more and gains more power.
She clearly stated that the long range objective is to make "all of America Muslim".

ALL of it.

what part of that do you have difficulty understanding?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
She clearly stated that the long range objective is to make "all of America Muslim".

ALL of it.
I watched the video - I didn't see that. What spot in the video is that?

All I found in there was a rant about how poor the public school system is and how under-involved her community is in dealing with it.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I watched the video - I didn't see that. What spot in the video is that?

All I found in there was a rant about how poor the public school system is and how under-involved her community is in dealing with it.
Watch it AGAIN, this time PAY ATTENTION !! I told you that the message starts at 1:30, and it does AND it only lasts about ONE MINUTE.
Is that too long for you to pay attention ?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm slightly less worried about the Muslims than I am about the Zionists and the US politicians. All of them are our enemies and should be guarded against but the latter two groups have the money, power and control to do a much broader scope of damage to us over a longer period of time. They don't necessarily want to kill us, they want to continue to control us and force us to produce for them!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I payed attention to that section - I even went back and watched it again. The section you are concerned about is at 2:20 in the video.

She's says "..make all of America muslim..." but I don't believe she means that literally because the entire rant is about education and her 2nd grade daughter's struggle with figuring out if she is an American first or a Muslim first.

Maybe you're right and maybe her poor choice of words should be taken literally and outside of the context. Those 5 words, taken alone, do appear as a threat. As I said in the post above, get in line. My neighbor's pit bull is also a potential future threat.

Back at the ranch, another few minutes of posting, another $100 million sent to the criminals overseas.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
She's says "..make all of America muslim..." but I don't believe she means that literally because...
I quit reading at this point...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I quit reading at this point...
Yeah, I know. To most of the people in this world, context is of no real concern, only twisting and manipulating in pursuit of an agenda is important - that and if it fits into a tweet.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah, I know. To most of the people in this world, context is of no real concern, only twisting and manipulating in pursuit of an agenda is important - that and if it fits into a tweet.
I agree 1000%.

Context does matter.

Her entire remarks are about how to get from our current state to the ultimate objective - which is to have America be completely Muslim...

That IS the context...

But - I suppose you missed that part too...

Edit to add: When the enemies of your way of life openly state what their strategy is to take away your way of life...its best to take them at their word...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
... ultimate objective - which is to have America be completely Muslim...
But - I suppose you missed that part too...
No, I didn't miss it. I just didn't interpret it the same way you did. In addition, even if I were to interpret it the way you do - it's been 30 years since she provided her rant to those 20 people and she would be further away from that goal (if it really was her goal) now than then.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, while we spend a few minutes to discover what some crazy academic really meant to say, some 30 years ago... well, we've just sent another $100 million to criminal bankers overseas, right out of the American worker's pockets. But never mind, a trillion here, a trillion there, who really cares?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
God almighty! If your local government, say, hates you and is engaging in multiple forms of behavior that diminish your wellbeing and threaten your life and family and starts releasing poisonous vipers on your property on a regular basis, your main enemy are the local governmental entities, but it doesn’t mean the vipers aren’t dangerous and don’t have to be dealt with. And just because one of those vipers was hissing and coiled up ready to strike your child several years back, it doesn’t mean the vipers currently in your yard aren’t dangerous. How hard is this to understand!? We have multiple enemies.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

ALL of it.

what part of that do you have difficulty understanding?
Christians want to make all Americans obey Christian rule, Those Who Must Never Be Named want to enslave America, so Muzzies want the same thing...and you act like she is anymore dangerous than those two.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Will someone play the YouTube Video that advocates banning Muslims from our shores, as it should be the stated goal of all Christians to drive all Muslims out of our lands.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Christians want to make all Americans obey Christian rule, Those Who Must Never Be Named want to enslave America, so Muzzies want the same thing...and you act like she is anymore dangerous than those two.
Yes, of course, all Christians insist, under penalty of death, that you convert or die. And if you don’t convert, you must pay a special tax, in order to survive under our rule. We regularly throw gay people off of rooftops, we hang and behead infidels and are bombing non-Christian gathering places, continually. We kill our daughters for dating non-Christian boys, all the time; I’m sure you hear about it on the news and you damn well better not venture into our closed Christian neighborhoods, where only Christians are allowed to live or venture. And we demand that food producers make specially marked Christian blessed food for consumption and I’m sure you’ve heard we all hate dogs and hogs. They’re filthy, unclean animals! Is there anything I’ve forgotten?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
“And in that long range process of making America Muslim, ALL OF AMERICA Muslim, ...”

Sure, we’re all paranoid.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Makes me wonder if this is the Muslim way of retaliation?......

Over 1,000,000 civilians killed , er I mean collateral damage , in Iraq alone.

If anyone from CERN can get in the way back machine and reset the big wheel so that history is changed and America never ever meddled in Middle Eastern affairs , what would that world look like?..

I will never know because those bass turds are so pissed at America and probably will be for 300 more years.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
The military industrial complex doesn’t drop bombs on Muslim families living America .....that could be an incentive for wanting to immigrate here.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm slightly less worried about the Muslims than I am about the Zionists and the US nspoliticians. All of them are our enemies and should be guarded against but the latter two groups have the money, power and control to do a much broader scope of damage to us over a longer period of time. They don't necessarily want to kill us, they want to continue to control us and force us to produce for them!
I'm not going to worry about new slave masters till we get rid of the old slave masters, our old slave masters want our guns and tax us to pay for their resort state...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Christians want no such thing.

Christians believe you have the inherent right to live your life in the fashion you desire. We believe what we believe - and we share it with others out of a sense of wanting to share GOOD NEWS...what you (or anyone else does with that is totally up to you)...

It is not a Christians job to judge you, or control you or anything of the sort.

Your life is yours...

But we do believe you will have to give an account of it at the appropriate time...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Christians want no such thing.

Christians believe you have the inherent right to live your life in the fashion you desire. We believe what we believe - and we share it with others out of a sense of wanting to share GOOD NEWS...what you (or anyone else does with that is totally up to you)...

It is not a Christians job to judge you, or control you or anything of the sort.

Your life is yours...

But we do believe you will have to give an account of it at the appropriate time...
Well the road was hot and flat as a ruler
Good hundred miles between me and Missoula
That vinyl top wasn't gettin' no cooler
I stopped at a Quickie Sack
Well I figured I'd need about a six of Miller
And one of those things so I wouldn't spill 'er
And I asked the girl if the beer was in the back
She said
It's a dry town
No beer, no liquor for miles around
I'd give a nickel for a sip or two
To wash me down
Outta this dry town
So I turn right around, no hesitation
Cursed the laws for ruinin' the nation
Waved goodbye to the boy at the station
But she wouldn't go in gear
He said it sounds like your transmission
You need Bob, but he's gone fishin'
On his day off, he gets a long way from here
Cause
It's a dry town
I'd give…
Blue laws about beer and liquor just to start, taxes to support those who must never be named cause a bunch of Christian wackos say we pay it, etc.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Watch it AGAIN, this time PAY ATTENTION !! I told you that the message starts at 1:30, and it does AND it only lasts about ONE MINUTE.
Hate Speech, Treasonous Speech, it sounds like it's all 'fun and games' but if you begin to understand, for them, it's for KEEPS, it begins to make sense, it's not about fun and games, it's about life and or death...yes it is...check this out...some don't Believe

The video is from 1989 ....and she’s addressing a group of about 20 people.

Is this what we’re gonna paranoia about today?
Denigrate as you see fit, but if you EVER ask me for help...just don't

I'm paranoid to even be anywhere near you as My Life doesn't seem to matter to you, so, to me, you are a Danger

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

If anyone from CERN can get in the way back machine and reset the big wheel so that history is changed and America never ever meddled in Middle Eastern affairs , what would that world look like?..

I will never know because those bass turds are so pissed at America and probably will be for 300 more years.
Go back to the beginning of Islam in the 7th century AD. Mohammed wasn’t getting any traction on his brand new moon god religion, so he created a new strategy. He recruited men by promising them war spoils and sex slaves. They started invading city states. They killed indiscriminately, they beheaded people, they took loot, they took all the young women, as many as they liked and young boys, for those that preferred them.

After awhile, when they had basically conquered every city state in the Arabic peninsula, they moved outward, easy, north, west, across Northern Africa, the Mediterranean, Iberia. They murdered people by the millions. They beheaded all the warriors and men of fighting age. They castrated all the male youth and made slaves of those that actually survived castration. Those are your eunuchs. They took all the nubile young girls and women and they became concubines. Those became the harems of sex slaves.

This went on for hundreds of years. Finally, after Islam had invaded, murdered, burned, pillaged, beheaded, looted, and kidnapped literally hundreds of millions of Christians and non-Christians, white Europe had had enough. They formed the Crusader legions and marched on Islam and fought and subdued them. I’m leaving a lot out, but that is the gist of it.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

And I agree with you, we shouldn’t be in the ME, screwing up the lives of all those people and murdering tens of thousands for power and oil. But, in all reality. They started this bullshit, 1300 years ago.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well the road was hot and flat as a ruler
Good hundred miles between me and Missoula
That vinyl top wasn't gettin' no cooler
I stopped at a Quickie Sack
Well I figured I'd need about a six of Miller
And one of those things so I wouldn't spill 'er
And I asked the girl if the beer was in the back
She said
It's a dry town
I'd give a nickel for a sip or two
To wash me down
Outta this dry town
So I turn right around, no hesitation
Cursed the laws for ruinin' the nation
Waved goodbye to the boy at the station
But she wouldn't go in gear
He said it sounds like your transmission
You need Bob, but he's gone fishin'
On his day off, he gets a long way from here
Cause
It's a dry town
I'd give…
Blue laws about beer and liquor just to start, taxes to support those who must never be named cause a bunch of Christian wackos say we pay it, etc.
If the worst you have to worry about is a shortage of beer in Christian dominated country, count yourself lucky. But, we have no such problem in America. Only for about ten years, in the twentieth century. I am Christian, though and I love bourbon and ale, lager, porter and a nice stout. Go figure.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
This has been going on before those people arrived...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If the worst you have to worry about is a shortage of beer in Christian dominated country, count yourself lucky. But, we have no such problem in America. Only for about ten years, in the twentieth century. I am Christian, though and I love bourbon and ale, lager, porter and a nice stout. Go figure.
Nice of you to admit domination, so you want me to fight the other guy so you can still rule....

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Nice of you to admit domination, so you want me to fight the other guy so you can still rule....
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The video is from 1989 ....and she’s addressing a group of about 20 people.

Is this what we’re gonna paranoia about today?
YES, because, this clearly shows their intent, it has grown to many states in 30 years. The muzzies are now pushing for sharia law to over power our law.
They sent their docile people to start the movement & their terrorist's are now coming in droves. If we do not wake up, they will own us !

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So your right to buy liquor is more important than a local population's desire to do otherwise. Sounds like you want to make all Americans follow Fatrat rule.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So your right to buy liquor is more important than a local population's desire to do otherwise. Sounds like you want to make all Americans follow Fatrat rule.
I think your religious rules should be for YOU, I don't think your rules should affect me....or anyone else.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Islam and the United State of America are irreconcilable.

Islam is a political system not just a religion.

Sharia law has no place in this country. Those who want to live under Sharia law need to stay in the countries that abide by Sharia law. America is not one of those countries.

Don't come to America and claim "freedom of religion" in order to subvert our form of government. You are deceived by the people over you and the "religion of peace" is a lie.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This thread has made me remember a guy I used to know, who I haven’t seen for quite a few years. An Aussie guy, named John, he was a chef, by profession. Anyway, we were talking one day, I don’t even recall what about and he said to me, “You Americans are crazy. You worship a piece of paper. That’s all the Constitution is, is a piece of paper.” I was stunned! I said to him, why did you come to the United States? He was Australian and his wife was Romanian, I think he said. I met her once, she seemed nice enough, too. He told me he came here because he wanted to own land. You know, that’s fair enough, to want to own some property, some land. But, why couldn’t he own some land in another country? Just musing here.

I guess my point is this. John was a decent guy, a basically good person. But, he came to the United States and had no reverence for the constitution at all. None! He thought those of us who had reverence for the Constitution were crazy, as he said. What happens when you import millions and millions of people into your country, who have absolutely zero reverence for your foundational principles? What happens when millions of them have deep reverence to principles that are directly at odds with your foundational principles? What happens, then, when they work diligently within to undermine your foundational principles? To institute their own principles? What’s going to be the result?

Fatrat? Mr. Paradise? Buehler, ... Buehler???
I guess I’ll just ask, do you guys have any reverence for our foundational principles and do you care about keeping them safe? Do you actually think that Christians are a threat to these principles? Do you actually believe Christians and Jews are more of a threat to your freedom than Muslims and marxists? That’s who we are importing; Muslims from the ME and Africa and Marxist/socialists from south and Central America. And those folks aren’t dedicated Marxist/socialists. They are just practicing Marxist/socialists, but that’s enough.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We have already been conquered by religious fanatics, we are just talking about switching masters...