• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

forever stamps, bitchez

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And now they are picking up the Drop Boxes
The media story says that in locations where there are 2, 3, or more blue mail drop boxes at the same location, and they're not being filled, they've removed the excess capacity, always leaving at least one box. What the heck is the purpose of posting this? Who besides a post office bean counter could care? The only conclusion I can make is the purpose is to praise the USPS for not wasting resources.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The media story says that in locations where there are 2, 3, or more blue mail drop boxes at the same location, and they're not being filled, they've removed the excess capacity, always leaving at least one box. What the heck is the purpose of posting this? Who besides a post office bean counter could care? The only conclusion I can make is the purpose is to praise the USPS for not wasting resources.
The idea is to kill the ability of Americans to mail-in vote.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The idea is to kill the ability of Americans to mail-in vote.
an end-run around showing ID to vote

see bill still video of how cali bolsheviks stole 8 house seats in 2018 using this tactic

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1597492239398.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who the hellruns a business like that?
It aint business it is the GOVERNMENT.
Every agency operates that exact same way. You don't fill a hole until you prove the hole exists.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Two items today's paper, Trump has requested his Absentee Ballot for Florida, and Veterans mailed medicine will be delayed in the mail slowdown.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
ever hear of 'commemorative stamps'?

it's where you, the customer, pays for the face value of the commemorative stamp and where HoR requires the USPS to send them a cut of the sales of that stamp, which is then distributed amongst the House and the Represented Group who is featured on the stamp.

USPS has no control over how many commemorative stamps are issued or where HoR spends this money but, the cost of the stamp is based upon an average yearly budget...which, obviuosly is then ruined by commemorative stamp issues...

it's a bit more complex than that, but not really, HoR has raped our economy for decades, this was but one way

watch the Norquist guy working in our DoD...he's the latest communist building another slush fund out of our tax money

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
On the other hand, this is the perfect answer to states that move the polling places to keep down the Black vote...https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...es-in-recent-years-rights-group-idUSKCN1VV09J How do we ensure that all those who want to vote, can?
there are a plethora of ways to make it easier for the helpless minorities that are suffering under the tyranny of showing ID to vote

one of the easiest is to make voting a week-long process. ID required, of course.

lines = poof

corrupt whining to promote no ID voting = dead

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Country Wide Holiday with Games, Food, Parties at / near the polls as the local communities see fit

self-promoting, self-aware communities are strong communities, lets begin re-building them TODAY?

:summer:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
occurs to me that i fell into 'their' trap

best position is qualifying to vote.......not automatically qualifying by having a pulse. qualification would be very liberal - wide and deep

it's clear that we cant function as a democracy with an enemy central bank issuing fake money to bolsheviks to brainwash illiterate voters into voting for national suicide

kill the bank, kill the media monopoly aligned to the bank, or kill the every moron gets to vote. the holy trinity of checkmate that has your cities burning

Last edited:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
occurs to me that i fell into 'their' trap

best position is qualifying to vote.......not automatically qualifying by having a pulse. qualification would be very liberal - wide and deep

it's clear that we cant function as a democracy with an enemy central bank issuing fake money to bolsheviks to brainwash illiterate voters into voting for national suicide

kill the bank, kill the media monopoly aligned to the bank, or kill the every moron gets to vote. the holy trinity of checkmate that has your cities burning
becoming self-aware and wise are two ingredients to resolving what's going on now but getting that money that's squirreled away at higher levels back into the hands of the people who actually MAKE AMERICA GREAT, that's a huge problem without upsetting a lot, and i mean a lot of the wrong, very bad and wrong, apple carts...being pulled and secured by armies of well trained private security

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
post office, i hear, is outside of feggov -- some kind of hybird mutt thing, like a gsa (gov sponsored enterprise). never really dug into it, but uber solid source i was listening to mentioned it more than once re previous dramas
USPS is great asset to small businesses that ship packages. Business rates are half the cost of normal rates and much cheaper than UPS and FedEx for small packages. They offer free software, you print your own labels, pay the postage, and all you have to do is drop off the packages at the PO - if you have home and business delivery in your area, they also pickup. A great service.

The PO should also offer banking services. They do in a minor way with money orders at $1.50 for up to a $1000. each. You can even use mobile banking with PO Money Orders.

The PO should sell mint stuff.

Many European PO have banking and bill paying like phone and electric, I have mixed feelings about that. Might be nice if they had a simple savings account for younger people, not full service by any means, but a way for people to walk in and put $20 in a long term savings plan.

The PO should, not by order but by cooperation, be the last mile carrier for everything that is not 'rush', in neighborhoods where that makes sense. Too many vehicles flying around neighborhoods doing the same thing.

The only government agency that is required to fully fund the pension system. They are unique, and it is breaking their back.

I passed through a lot of backwoods tiny towns lately. One thing they had was a small post office, nothing fancy. No cops, no fire, no chains, just a general store maybe, gas, and a PO. Nice. I bet they love their PO.

Bring back the pony express for fun.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think they have implemented my Pony Express idea.
It seems my latest shipment is in a saddlebag, based on delivery time.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I use ShipStation and get all the discounts.

I agree, the Fed is the problem, see my avatar. But a government-owned bank would be even worse than the private banks.
THEY HAD A GOVERNMENT OWNED BANK.

The 'legislative branch' had their own bank. Originally set up so the politicians could cash a check to buy their lunch in the executive lunch room.

Then they figured out they could write a check that would bounce and the GOVERNMENT OWNED BANK had rules that said they had to cash the check and if it was bad, they basically could not do anything about it.

Care to guess what happened to that GOVERNMENT OWNED BANK? CLOSED. By the legislative branch for being so broke, no one would fix it. So it was closed.

Pretty much explains that was when the politicians figured out how to legally rob the government and make the American people get stuck with the bill.

It has not gotten any better since then.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And now they are picking up the Drop Boxes....https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/08/...has-removed-mailboxes-in-portland-and-eugene/ Earlier today, President Donald Trump said he is intentionally undermining the USPS to make it more difficult to vote by mail,
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

There were more than 14,000 drop boxes removed over 5 years, from 2009 to 2016. The president must be trying to sabotage vote by mail! Bonus question: Which president was that?

https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/mail-collection-box-—-management-service-status

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
Question.

What's a forever stamp?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Question.

What's a forever stamp?
A U.S. Domestic Postage Stamp. Costs were increasing so fast the USPS decide to NOT print a value on domestic stamps. So when the price of mailing a 1st class letter goes up the USPS does not have to waste previous printed stamps or print up penny stamps to add to an old version with a printed value.
Not Authorized for International Mailings.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
wait until the leftists hear about this suppression

how does trump keep getting away with it?

1597981009552.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i used to do road call outs, those phones were my best friend

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

WillA2

Silver Member