• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Found an old episode of GIM radio

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Was sorting through files that I had placed in my iTunes library, quite a while ago, and came across an episode of GIM radio that I either recorded at the time or downloaded. May 18, 2011. Hosted by Tn_Andy and Richie G (I think that's correct). Listening to it now. Good stuff.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I remember that, called in myself once or twice.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Who's going to post a recording for us folks who came in late to listen to?

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I only have the one episode (MP3 file). Not really sure how to post it. Does anyone know if all the episodes exist somewhere? And if so, how many there were?

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If you click onto the link provided by "searcher" in post #5 there are about 100 on demand episodes you can click onto and listen to at your will.
Thanks. I didn't see that

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Andy sure does have a southern accent!
When I lived in TN, more than a few times I came across old rednecks or old hillbillies that might as well have been speaking a foreign language, their accents were so thick and hard to understand.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
When I lived in TN, more than a few times I came across old rednecks or old hillbillies that might as well have been speaking a foreign language, their accents were so thick and hard to understand.
A lot of "Southern Twang" came from their heritage of Scots/Irish brogue mixed in American English.
Find some Scottish or Irish audios where they talk in their "English". You'll hear a lot of it.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A lot of "Southern Twang" came from their heritage of Scots/Irish brogue mixed in American English.
Find some Scottish or Irish audios where they talk in their "English". You'll hear a lot of it.

yeah, now that I think about it, I can hear that in my head already.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I sure miss my good friend Rich G.. Rich was a very smart, intelligent, and altrustic person. RIP Rich G. forever....