• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

From Freedom to facism

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
They kept saying there are no statutes in the constitution which compel a citizen to pay a tax on his/her salary or wages.

But there is. . . . . . . the 16th Amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Income-A profit or gain separate from capital
Derived- you can derive income from capital that is invested in the stock market, interest on saving, real estate income ect.

When the 16th was passed the term income was well known which is why most never paid any income tax

In Stanton Vrs Baltic mining the Sc stated that the 16th conferred no new powers of taxation that didn't already exist.

So, does congress have the power to levy an income tax on your labor that you exchange for money? Of course not.
Can a right be taxed? Can a privilege be taxed? The answer is no and yes.
The SC has consistently said that the income tax is an excise tax. An excise tax is a tax on a privilege. Is it a privilege to work and earn a living?

There's another case I cant remember right now that says the government cannot convert a right into a privilege and impose a tax on it as well.

More info in the thread below.
https://goldismoney2.com/threads/do...t-to-seize-your-property.247360/#post-1590784

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
They kept saying there are no statutes in the constitution which compel a citizen to pay a tax on his/her salary or wages.

But there is. . . . . . . the 16th Amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
The 16th is an amendment to the constitution, not a statute. There is no statute that imposes an income tax on peoples labor.
So in short the IRS codes are 100% constitutional. However, they are misapplied everyday and people are so scared of the government that they volunteer to pay the tax. Kinda funny actually. People are pissed at everything the Gov doe yet they volunteer to support them to create their own slavery.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
In the thread I posted a link to above it tells you the truth and how it applies to you. Only you know your own situation.

I'm on this quest to educate people on the truth. Do you want your children to be slaves their whole lives? When I die my kids wont be able to say I did nothing to try and change things.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Income-A profit or gain separate from capital
Derived- you can derive income from capital that is invested in the stock market, interest on saving, real estate income ect.

When the 16th was passed the term income was well known which is why most never paid any income tax

In Stanton Vrs Baltic mining the Sc stated that the 16th conferred no new powers of taxation that didn't already exist.

So, does congress have the power to levy an income tax on your labor that you exchange for money? Of course not.
Can a right be taxed? Can a privilege be taxed? The answer is no and yes.
The SC has consistently said that the income tax is an excise tax. An excise tax is a tax on a privilege. Is it a privilege to work and earn a living?

There's another case I cant remember right now that says the government cannot convert a right into a privilege and impose a tax on it as well.

More info in the thread below.
https://goldismoney2.com/threads/do...t-to-seize-your-property.247360/#post-1590784
exactly right. labor for money = NO GAIN. even swap, so nothing to tax.

true income has been renamed 'capital gains' by the vipers that make their money that way

supreme fucktwittery that 'capital gains' are taxed at a favored rate while labor/wages are hammered with punitive rates

The basic premise is simple. There is no law or requirement for you to pay or participate, BUT....

What have you signed up for with the 'government' and agreed to do? Is there any liability for you to do so?

Did you go into contract with some entity and agree to perform some acts or procedures?

This will eventually lead you to having signed up for a Social Security Number(government benefits), as this is the linchpin of the tax situation.

Whether its a business tax ID# or SSN, it's an account number attached to human commercial activity in the US.

Somebody had to ASK for the form to fill out.

Think of it as a membership to a club(US Citizen). When you do anything in commerce or with government, you use your club member number(the benefit of using their system/club)

They send you a bill for what club use fees are(taxes). "They" being the owners of the club.

Problem is, club fees aren't apportioned, loopholes etc... and it causes great strife among members to the owners benefit.

Doesn't help members at all, that the owners have shitty staff and managers(politicians & government workers).

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
^ zactly why one needs to use USDs...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Whether its a business tax ID# or SSN, it's an account number attached to human commercial activity in the US.
Do you have a right to earn a living? Of course you do and as such starting and owning a business is also a part of that right. No license required. The requirement of a license is the conversion of a right to a privilege which is unconstitutional. In areas of public safety it is a privilege like Dr's and restaurants. I guess the thinking is that you don't have the right to poison someone of kill them if your a DR and don't know wtf you are doing.
However things like being a mechanic, carpenter, cabinetmaker or any craftsman surely does not need a business license to operate.

I'm not sure but they may get around this by incorporating their cities and towns and in order for you to operate within their corporate fiction, you need their permission.. Not sure on that though.