• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Frozen 2... #GiveElsaAGirlfriend

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
More PC correct movies from Sodom and Gomorrah studios who bring us MK Ultra brats. So much for the days of Bambi and Uncle Scrooge.
Delve into Mr. Disney's history and realize he was not what he seemed.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
More PC correct movies from Sodom and Gomorrah studios who bring us MK Ultra brats. So much for the days of Bambi and Uncle Scrooge.
Delve into Mr. Disney's history and realize he was not what he seemed.
noting that their two leading hispanic mk tarts are now coming unglued -- grande and gomez going through series of mental breakdowns, requiring re-programming.....err i mean 'treatment'

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
noting that their two leading hispanic mk tarts are now coming unglued -- grande and gomez going through series of mental breakdowns, requiring re-programming.....err i mean 'treatment'
Yeah, and they sway the younger ones. One of grandes songs talks of IIRC, hints at having rough sex where it's difficult to walk afterwards and, I think the term she used was 'icicles on your hands/fingers" referring to sperm. Truly evil stuff for teenyboppers, and their mom's keep taking them to concerts.
I shared that with a person I worked with, showed her on a web site what the words were and she had no idea, shocked to say the least.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Yeah, and they sway the younger ones. One of grandes songs talks of IIRC, hints at having rough sex where it's difficult to walk afterwards and, I think the term she used was 'icicles on your hands/fingers" referring to sperm. Truly evil stuff for teenyboppers, and their mom's keep taking them to concerts.
I shared that with a person I worked with, showed her on a web site what the words were and she had no idea, shocked to say the least.
i preach and preach about the mk issue. can never get any traction/interest. i guess people don't care (yet?)

i think most normies buy the coincidence theory -- that the young and famous go 'crazy' simply because they are famous.

somehow they miss the fact that there are scores of young/famous athletes that never suffer from same coincidence of going 'crazy' - and having to be institutionalized for 'treatment' for this/that excuse, some of which are so transparent that even a leftist can see through them -- fatigue, depression, dope, exhaustion, etc

lazy ass singer is hospitalized for 'exhaustion'.....while ZERO young athletes making same fame/money need that? wtf......and people cant see through it, even if you slap them in the face with it over and over

Last edited: