• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fun! 14-sec video: MUGGERS get mugged! O raffs...

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i worked with a mean ass old carpenter. he's long since dead. one day he was at a stop light and a guy ran up to his car shoved a knife in his face and said "give me your wallet!" he said "its in the glove box". the guy said for him to get it out. he opened the glove, pulled out a gun and said to the robber "give me your wallet!" he drove off with the idiots wallet! true story!

Mujahid

Banned
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They played the uno reverse.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My money says both of the bikes were stolen. The vid looks like it was maybe taken in the Favelas of Brazil or somewhere similar where all of the bikes are basically Zip Bikes.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it was in Brazil like @D-FENZ suggested, they put their helmets on first because Brazil has a helmet law. Ie: if ones "profession" is using a bike to rob people, they wouldn't want to lose their ability to ride.

"....a motorcycle rider caught not wearing a safety helmet, along with the fine, will be forbidden to drive for some time and will have his driving license temporarily suspended."