• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Futures Trading

Lancers32

With the advent of these smaller contracts this has become viable for the smaller trader. Which broker are you guys using? Ninja?

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Smaller contracts ("minis") have been around for many years. A lot of them aren't very active so there's often a bigger spread than their bigger full-size brothers.

The S&P mini has been pretty successful,

I don't trade futures any more, no time to sit at the computer all day, but I like Interactive Brokers. https://interactivebrokers.com/en/home.php

And yes, you can still get your butt kicked in a NY minute with mini contracts.

Lancers32

They have micros now too. You can use multiples or just one until you get your feet wet. They are very active now can be traded round the clock. Just don't use market orders.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
With the advent of these smaller contracts this has become viable for the smaller trader. Which broker are you guys using? Ninja?
I got an Ameritrade, Interactive brokers. and an E trade Ameritrade is deep and has huge education tutorials, Interactive is slow to post money aver wire transfers. E Trade is closer to the Scottrade days which I liked Fine but has a few new features you can post bid and ask in your trading platform but You cant post the number of bids or the number of asks it douse let you put in the volume and the amount of short for each stocks you have in it. I find it the best at this point. My problem with interactive brokers also is it not plug and play like the others you have too get a confirmation cade sent to your phone each time you want to sign in. Fuc that. Ameritrade is in the process of a takeover buy schwab.

Also as as the contracts They all about the same accept for Ameritrade Talk to Eat Beef he and I talk often and he has alot more skills with Contracts than I.
I am sure he would love to here from you. Are you in touch with any of to early traders or know where the hang out? Our think tank here was nearly decimated, but we still have some of the best but out of the box players like we used to be. Call Eat Beef

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Stocks are so so cheep right now I just don't know how you can not buy some that will minimum 4 baggers and beyond at least till October and perhaps beyond when the wold realizes Trump will be back again some companies have taken a 70% haircut from where they traded for years and paid a good div.
This is another Rothschild crash of the LSE, or all of Europe markets shaped creation we have never seen in our lifetimes.