• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

General Says Operation Warp Speed is “Ready to Execute”

cameo

Silver Miner
Yeah... I’m not going to be taking it. This disease isn’t even deadly unless you’re old and have underlying conditions.
I`m wondering just what is in this vaccine besides "vaccine" ??? The authorities seem to want to make sure everybody gets it when obviously everybody doesn`t need it .......

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My fear is what has been rumored. You wont be forced to take it but it will be a litmus test if you want a job, travel, shop etc.
Will it come with some digital ID either indicated on something like an existing ID or some 666 ID.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'll pass on it. It will be optional or voluntary like the Income Tax is.
The Army is just the logistics agent in this. Not the administering authority, with the exception of the troops.
Show me I am wrong.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll pass on it. It will be optional or voluntary like the Income Tax is.
The Army is just the logistics agent in this. Not the administering authority, with the exception of the troops.
Show me I am wrong.
Don't under estimate the lengths they will go to to try to make you take your medicine.
Can't work
Can't shop
No govt money for you

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don’t forget to turn in your neighbors who won’t comply

1055C246-6DA8-4B64-B2FE-AD24D9FC727E.jpeg

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
  • Many of the same surveillance initiatives proposed after 9/11 have been resurrected, with updated technology, under the guise of combating COVID-19
  • Operation Warp Speed, the White House Administration’s effort to produce a fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine and other therapeutics, is almost entirely funded and operated by the CIA and the U.S. military
  • Operation Warp Speed is supporting the creation of several COVID-19 vaccines, all of which will be deployed, but to different “critical populations”
  • Operation Warp Speed is shrouded in secrecy that makes it difficult to ascertain the true agenda, but part of the plan is to monitor vaccine recipients for 24 months after the first dose using biosensors that record and share biological data
  • Like 9/11, the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as justification for the implementation of more tyrannical controls. It appears they’re laying down the infrastructure for a totalitarian control system set to be fully deployed later
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/11/15/operation-warp-speed.aspx

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
"British and American state intelligence agencies are 'weaponizing truth' to quash vaccine hesitancy as both nations prepare for mass inoculations, in a recently announced “cyber war” to be commanded by AI-powered arbiters of truth against information sources that challenge official narratives.'

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/1...ncies-declare-cyber-war-on-independent-media/
There isn't much more they could steal from the Book of Orwell.

Its official.

THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH is here. :p

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
"Not hysterical or foaming at the mouth" is the new stable

Have a sip of soma. Its everywhere now

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don’t see them holding people down and sticking them.

You’ll be told you can’t fly without a COVID passport or maybe you can’t go to concerts or sporting events

Sucks but until there is a conventional vaccine I’m fine skipping it